• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
I used to talk to drummershuff, eleanor someone who was really into Green Day around 2004-2009 I was quite active :)

Runiel

I am male
Years
I'm Quite new to this community stuff, even if i'm here for a while now ( I first Registered only to Browse ROM Hacks )

Wow, 5 People picked Electric? That's neat. But, I gotta pick Dark for this one, Because My Favorite type is Dark ( They're good for Competitive, plus they're extra Badass and In General, Awesome ). And I'm Picking Zorua as my Starter.

Also Welcome Ancient_Hylian, KoalaEnCocaina, and all the new member to the Forums! It's awesome here, i'm sure you guys will feel the same too :D

Years
Hi

I rediscovered Pokemon FireRed a while back and fell in love with Pokemon all over again and now I am on my way way to beat the Elite Four and to become the Kanto Champion. A friend, recommended the fan made games and hacks and through them I found this community.

My favorite Pokemon types is defiantly Fire oh and Grass, but I prefer fire Pokemon. I once had a team made up mostly of Fire Pokemon which is not a good idea, I know, but it was a challenge and it was fun.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
Don't forget my Charmander can burn down any little grassy type without breaking a sweat ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
But I do love Chikorita <3 It suits my name well, haha, Chikorika! How come you prefer Chikorika over Bulbasaur though? I really like Bulba too, it's amazingly cute

(Pssssst don't forget about lil Lotad~) c; And I've always loved Johto, especially the Chikorita line (which is my favorite Pokemon line, I just love all three of them!) You're right about Bulba though, it is pretty cute (especially in that gif :pink_love:)

My favorite Pokemon types is defiantly Fire oh and Grass, but I prefer fire Pokemon. I once had a team made up mostly of Fire Pokemon which is not a good idea, I know, but it was a challenge and it was fun.

Oooh I love Firered, it's such a good game! Welcome to PC! c: (whaaaaat come join the grass side pwease we have flowers and plants and... grass stuff.... xD Okay I see why you're going fire :P)

Last edited:
Years
(Pssssst don't forget about lil Lotad~) c; And I've always loved Johto, especially the Chikorita line (which is my favorite Pokemon line, I just love all three of them!) You're right about Bulba though, it is pretty cute (especially in that gif :pink_love:)

Oooh I love Firered, it's such a good game! Welcome to PC! c: (whaaaaat come join the grass side pwease we have flowers and plants and... grass stuff.... xD Okay I see why you're going fire :P)

Aww thanks for the warm welcome.

Fire Red was the very first game I ever played. My parents refused to buy me a Gameboy and so I had to mooch of my friends and use their GBA when ever I was visiting until my friend had pity on me and gave me his old GBA and I saved up for the game and it was definitely worth it

Well my very first pokemon in Leaf Green was a Bulbasaur called Bonsai and I was thinking of getting a Charmander and Bulbasaur plushies, so not sure if that counts. I absolutely despise Koffing and Muk though and I am generally not fond of Poison Pokemon, but I have a soft spot for plants

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm Quite new to this community stuff, even if i'm here for a while now ( I first Registered only to Browse ROM Hacks )

Wow, 5 People picked Electric? That's neat. But, I gotta pick Dark for this one, Because My Favorite type is Dark ( They're good for Competitive, plus they're extra Badass and In General, Awesome ). And I'm Picking Zorua as my Starter.

Also Welcome Ancient_Hylian, KoalaEnCocaina, and all the new member to the Forums! It's awesome here, i'm sure you guys will feel the same too :D
Welcome to the social side then, Runiel ;D I'll add a Zorua for you on the Dark team yay! Hmmm I should try to play a hack too... which one would you recommend for someone who has pretty much never played a hack before?

I definitely remember the name Drummershuff. I recall he used to be mod here years ago or something.
Yea! Or something, I actually don't remember, but at least he was a really old member, and friends with Audy or Mork or something?

Ooo splendid! I guess we'll upgrade you to Kirlia then (; And then we'll see which form comes next! And after that, you actually have a Mega form too choose to evolve into too o: :D

Lotad! It's super cute, but this fellow is just awesome:

tumblr_ms7olwu4h11s5h198o1_500.gif

Aww thanks for the warm welcome.

Fire Red was the very first game I ever played. My parents refused to buy me a Gameboy and so I had to mooch of my friends and use their GBA when ever I was visiting until my friend had pity on me and gave me his old GBA and I saved up for the game and it was definitely worth it

Well my very first pokemon in Leaf Green was a Bulbasaur called Bonsai and I was thinking of getting a Charmander and Bulbasaur plushies, so not sure if that counts. I absolutely despise Koffing and Muk though and I am generally not fond of Poison Pokemon, but I have a soft spot for plants
So Kanto was your first region <3 Mine too, but Johto is the most fascinating to me (;

Bonsai has gotta be the cutest Bulbasaur name ever! Hmmm so which is your favorite fire pokémon? If you want, you can pick a partner pokémon that I'll list in the first post here c:

Runiel

I am male
Years
Welcome to the social side then, Runiel ;D I'll add a Zorua for you on the Dark team yay! Hmmm I should try to play a hack too... which one would you recommend for someone who has pretty much never played a hack before?

Okay! I'm going to Try to name a few of them That i find the most Interest in Playing.
Here are some of them:
  • Pokemon FireRed hack - Pokemon Adventure: Red's Chapter
  • Pokemon Emerald hack - Pokemon Glazed
  • Pokemon Emerald hack - Pokemon Resolute

Here are the Thread Links if some of you want to check it out

Pokemon Adventure: Red's Chapter
Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon Resolute

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 26, 2016
Im new to this community i am RJ One and i have a youtube channel

But about the types i choose fire type and as a patna magby;)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Im new to this community i am RJ One and i have a youtube channel

But about the types i choose fire type and as a patna magby;)
Welcome! Feel free to place a link to your YouTube channel in your signature, but just make sure you remember that advertising anywhere else, such as in posts, is considered spam. Just making sure you know :)

Anyways, Magby's certainly a cutie! I expect Rika will add you to the list when she wakes up. I'll leave you with this gif.
Magby-Fire-Punch-81111.gif

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
My favorite type since I first started playing Pokemon is Ice Types~

Welcome to the community! Ice types are really cool! Get it? Cause they're ice types! Hahahahaha I'll leave now...

Anyways, whats your favorite Ice type? I personally love Glalie, Spheal line, and Bergmite! They're just so chill! I'm sorry, that one was just plain bad

Hakuren-Hibiscus

Pkmn Trainer from the Sinnoh Region
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 4, 2016
Hello. My name is Hakuren, and my favorite type is the Electric type. My favorite non evolved of this is Raikou, but my favorite in general of this type is Luxray, which is my favorite Pokemon along with Pyroar. I have played all versions. I'm gender-fluid, so both he and she work for me. Thanks for having me!

Years
Welcome to the community! Ice types are really cool! Get it? Cause they're ice types! Hahahahaha I'll leave now...

Anyways, whats your favorite Ice type? I personally love Glalie, Spheal line, and Bergmite! They're just so chill! I'm sorry, that one was just plain bad

Don't worry. In my opinion puns are the Icest ;3

My favorite Pokemon would have to be Glaceon though there are many that come a close second.

Years

Yea! Or something, I actually don't remember, but at least he was a really old member, and friends with Audy or Mork or something?

Ooo splendid! I guess we'll upgrade you to Kirlia then (; And then we'll see which form comes next! And after that, you actually have a Mega form too choose to evolve into too o: :D

Lotad! It's super cute, but this fellow is just awesome:

tumblr_ms7olwu4h11s5h198o1_500.gif

So Kanto was your first region <3 Mine too, but Johto is the most fascinating to me (;

Bonsai has gotta be the cutest Bulbasaur name ever! Hmmm so which is your favorite fire pokémon? If you want, you can pick a partner pokémon that I'll list in the first post here c:

aww thanks was is my pride and joy. My current starter is Charmander who was nicknamed Norbert in honor of Hagrid :-)

Hmm for a fire pokemon I can't decide I love them all but if I have to decide its either

Growlith
arcanine_by_arthurroyalknight.png

or

Torcoal
latest

][ I mean it's a turtle who breathes fire, it's just an awesome design.

Yay, someone else from Germany! Hai~

I'm from Germany too. It is great to see German fans here.

Heheh Apparently I need to go on a US Forum to meet fellow German Pokemon fans

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 24, 2023
Hello I'm MelonTitan! I just joined about a month ago. Anyways, my favorite type is water. My favorite Pokemon is the first starter I've ever picked, Totodile! My second is Sandshrew! My favorite region is Johto but Kalos is not too far behind.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Welcome MelonTitan! Totodile's a cutie, I agree. Definitely one of my favorite starters - possibly even my favorite, I'm not really sure.
latest

Also I like that this thread is rapidly becoming "Post Pokémon gifs".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back