• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Odyssey

What do you think to thi sgame?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
ok i think i got it its either the home that waudby lives (because he probably put himself in the game as a pokemon master u never know) or it could be a evil team hideout

Waudby

Seems like you are all thinking of things I have previously suggested, It's something new.

And I'm not in need of any beta testers, I already have someone doing that.

ok i think i got it its either the home that waudby lives (because he probably put himself in the game as a pokemon master u never know) or it could be a evil team hideout

It's not these. I'll give a hint. There's a large amount of water there, but it's not a lake. The water leads somewhere...

Waudby

But it leads out to the west not to the north :P

I will make a full world map at some point which shows the regions that will be featured in the game.

Keep the ideas coming. Simplynaruto has been the closest so far, but still wasn't there.

Waudby

There will be some new screens later on today hopefully if all goes well, I've nearly entriely finished the starting town, with all the NPC's and dialogue to.

Waudby

screenshot200806251611180793.png

screenshot200806251523450710.png

screenshot200806251631280198.png

Just a few more of Sundale Town, next stop, Flowerledge Town, the 2nd town in the game, and the place where the player meets Oak.

Waudby

Wow nice screens. Again im goin to guess either west everglade kanto or sinnoh.

Sorry about that.
Nope, nope and nope.

Okay I'll put you out of your misery as to what is across the water, there's an island with two towns on it.

What is important about these, will remain a secret.

I can also now tell you that, the Everglade region has,

- 13 Towns/Villages/Cities
- 16 Routes.
- 1 Mountain
- 1 Lake
- 2 Ports
- And a few caves :P

So know you know what to expect, these could change and more places etc could be added.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
or Ho-oh is in one island and Lugia is in the other island because he is adding Johto

Waudby

So do you get your first pokemon when you meet Oak? Or earlier, kinda like in D/P when the player gets attacked?

You are given your first Pokémon to aid you in going to meet Oak. As you have to travel through Route 01.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
Some more screenshots.

screenshot200806251611180793.png

screenshot200806251523450710.png

screenshot200806251631280198.png

Just a few more of Sundale Town, next stop, Flowerledge Town, the 2nd town in the game, and the place where the player meets Oak.

Wow this game is coming along great, I'm loving these screen shots too.

Any screen shots of the fishing system yet?

@_@

Waudby

Nope no screens of the fishing system yet, it wont be included in the demo, so I wont work on it much til all other work is done for the demo.

I already digressed by mapping what's now been called Route 13, the bit west of Sundale Town.

I may have to rename these Route using a different system, something like Route 601 - 616 etc, just incase I decide to add new or older regions as not to mess up there naming systems

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
Nope no screens of the fishing system yet, it wont be included in the demo, so I wont work on it much til all other work is done for the demo.

I already digressed by mapping what's now been called Route 13, the bit west of Sundale Town.

I may have to rename these Route using a different system, something like Route 601 - 616 etc, just incase I decide to add new or older regions as not to mess up there naming systems

Yea I guess, but then again you would have to do a lot of work to name the routes and the project will become way bigger then you actually wanted it to be.

^_^

Last edited:

Waudby

Well, since i've only done six of the 16 routes, i think it would be just as easy to rename them.

Saves confusing the player a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back