• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • I enjoy iced lemon tea from a can, but that's it. I suppose that we're part of a generation whose taste buds have been destroyed by soda because kids have successfully developed a taste for tea and coffee as they mature for centuries (millennia in tea's case), but it feels good.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You don't drink tea/coffee...and don't eat Nutella...

Tara, are you sure that you're human? o3o
    I never said that I never drink tea/coffee. I just don't drink it often, mainly because I don't get the chance to. I tend to like Iced Tea more than Hot Tea when I do get the chance to drink it though.

But no, I'm not too sure I'm human, hurr.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Helloooooooo British stereotype, but I love tea so much. Normally it's just English Breakfast or 'normal' tea with milk but NO SUGAR, but iced tea can also be quite nice.

Coffee on the other hand... bleh!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't had actual coffee in a while (none of that frappalappachino stuff), but I remember the last time I had it I dumped a lot of cream and other things into it because I didn't like the bitter taste. Not quite sure if I would do the same today, haha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Coffee is good when you put alot od creme and sugar in it. I dont get how people drink black coffee, its so bitter. I can handle tea with no milk or sugar though. I dont drink much of either, honestly I prefer soda when I want caffeine.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I love tea. I love coffee. I love both. I wonder... why? I just love them.

On another topic, portable external hard drives sure are cheap, chic and efficient, no?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Sure is much better than my cramped memory sticks and cards. Heck, it's larger than what's in my PC now!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Lucky! If I was still in college I'd still be going to Halloween parties in one of my cosplays (either Leaf or Japanese school uniform) but sadly because of my living circumstances that's not an option this year.

I'm so sad because of this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back