• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon ~

Carz
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2010
ninja squirrels?
clckables are just no
you made a but yourself so for effort
6/10

Pamela

The immortal Rey-in-training~
Years
9/10

I like the previous one your sister made more o3o

But I like this one, though I've never been a fan of text in the sig XD

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
Years
Character is quite cute, and it's very neatly made. Everything matchs so that nothing sticks out too. 9.5/10

Green and Porygon snuggle snuggle~ <3 I will always love that theme, but I needed a change for a bit. I'm still learning CSS too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
The blue text is hard to read on my theme, but that doesn't subtract from how good it still looks 8D

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
CSS is great, and the picture is unique and fits the text (clearly).

10/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
9/10

Simple, I like it. :3 I also like the goat~ Could be my computer/theme I'm using on PC, but some of the text is hanging lower than the CSS box. XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
10 s e x y
9/10

Simple, I like it. :3 I also like the goat~ Could be my computer/theme I'm using on PC, but some of the text is hanging lower than the CSS box. XD;
Mind PM'ing me a screenshot? I hate these stupid browser/screensize configurations D:

Your browser should be rendering the text invisible after a certain point...

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Yeah, it's the same with me, the text doesn't fit in the CSS. :x

Spoiler:

Besides that flaw, odd but interesting.

8/10

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
Years
You never fail to earn a [10/10] from me on these things. My only complaint may be that "aizuke"'s height being the whole width of the bar on the left doesn't seem appealing to my OCDness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back