• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • Sheesh! Gotta Catch Ya Later is the most talked-about episode in this club! You're all so emo! There are bundles of other good episodes with Misty
    Princess vs Princess
    The Misty Mermaid
    Waterflowers of Cerulean city
    Tentacool and Tentacruel
    Bye Bye Psyduck
    For Crying out Loud
    The episode with the kid and the Slugma
    the whirl island saga
    and then there are all the movies and the hosos!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • @Crystal Clair: Yes, we're all obsessed with that episode! =D All those episodes you listed happen to also be my other fav. episodes, but it was in GCYL that our red-head made her last curtain bow before leaving the regular cast. :) I love the Hosos, too, but they're just not as impactful on me IMO. =3

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^OMG, cute cute cute <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

XD Sorry, I got over excited XD Mistyness! Yaay! <3 She looks so gorgeous in your fanart, buster_wolf! I love that "Good conquers evil" look on her face :)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • but it was in GCYL that our red-head made her last curtain bow before leaving the regular cast
    I know that
    things like that make me really wanna have Misty back so this club can get more cheerful again
    But seriously, when we're posting pics and talking about GCYL, we could be discussing so much more. ie Dont you ever wonder what Misty's mother looked like? Do you ever wonder if Misty has a special bond between one of her sisters? Do you ever wonder if her sisters each have something extremely unique about themselves?
    It can go on and on but I gotta go to bed

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Yes you are probably right just that i had seen GCYL for the first time.
    Talking of Misty's mother well first there are no hints in Pokemon of her Misty hardly remembers her it is her sisters that brought her up so there is definitely a special bond between'em thats why they are able to talk to Misty so easily;like they called her back in GCYL and well Misty went

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I don't know what her mom would look like, but I do know that Misty got her beauty from her mom.<3

eye.JPG

^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back