• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • I'm not disputing that she has been developed as a character, nor that she has been so far more than May. My contention is that any positive devlopment is far in the past, and that the recent devlopments have left her as an archetypical female support character. That is nothing I want to watch.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • As painful as it is to admit, you make the very true point that Misty and May are indistinguishable from each other in their current forms, TAD. I suspect she's been stipped of her personality by the writers in order to kill any potential fanbase growth from people who began watching at AG and became curious about her after her bit parts. Sad, really.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Here's a Misty pic I drew with pencil and omg scanned in for once!
    It's Misty and she's in the forest. She's watching a Buoysel she found in the river.
    I really want Misty to catch a Buoysel. If Misty got one, I'd be soooo happy. They look so good together! Besides, all the Pokemon Misty's been getting have been cutsy girly Pokemon like Luvdisc and Azurill. We need Misty's tomboy personality back in a Pokemon!
    Besides both Misty and Buoysel have red hair/fur.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Hold on, Ozy's The Adamant Dodger? O O;

And like .. I can't wait for Misty's episode now. ; ; Too bad she'll leave in it but .. still, X3 You guys make it sound like its really awesome even though our favorite person's leaving.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • What part of Misty attracts you the most?
    Good topic MWM but olso difficuilt. Maybe it's her strong character she isn't girly. She always know what she wants and she looks beauitiful and originaly. Her eyes are bluie or green, mybe creators of anime couildn't decide which color of eyes is thebest for her? I like the most when her eyes have color of see.
    Your fanarts Buster and wolf and Cristal clair are very adorable :)

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Something tells me I should be glad that I didn't see the Tenth Anniversary special. I probably would have hung myself or something if I heard the crappy VA job or the OOC comments.

Oh...and, on that note; hi, club.

Good thing you didn't. I wish I hadn't seen it.

And... I also agree with you about the Misty thing. I mean, how is it even POSSIBLE for a writer to dedicate an episode to a character and make such a meager role for her at the same time? O__o;; It's amazing what those writers are doing.

And I also agree that Misty has more developments than May. Misty's change is at least actually visible, while May is still rather 'girly' and 'spunky' like the beginning of the AG arc.

EDIT: Heehee... I finally posted my "kindergarten Misty" fanart on DA, so I'll share it with you guys ;)

https://www.deviantart.com/view/33248852/

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Here is a little collage with Misty. I'll probably add more Misty pics but I wanted to add in more bright colors.
    I was even thinking about setting this as my wallpaper on my desktop!
    When I finished the collage, I realized, it was kinda AAML-ish it's what Misty sees in a way. You can say she's really in the center picture looking out at all the other pictures. Interesting, eh?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • ML's last pic is one of the best I've seen in here; it's rare to see official art so old that isn't from Ken Sugimori or Toshihiro Ono. I like how Ash and Misty both look ten and twelve in it respectively; it's one of the few pictures I've seen where the image matches the age.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • |screams| I'll explode if Wishy's art gets any better than this. =3 What an awesome schoolgirl'ish Misty. She could well be the star of the next anime that features a schoolgirl.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Kyaa~! Adorable winking Misty *huggles*

@CM Kaga: I agree! =O It really DOES look like a ten year old Ash and twelve year old Misty! XD

@CClair: Oooh, PRETTY! *__* Really cute, it'd make an excellent wallpaper! =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back