• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Okay, I am going to be taking my computer in to get fixed tomorrow so expect my activity to drop drastically for a few weeks. For those wondering why, you may have heard that in recent weeks I have been suffering shutdowns caused by overheating, and that causes major disruption.

Given how rude and selfish my brother is, it's very likely he won't lend his computer to me and while I did use my mother's computer to check PC on the previous occasion this event happened, the problem is that since my last incident she has become a staff member of her own Facebook group and she'll likely be extremely dedicated to that, in fact to the point she'll likely never give me a turn. My last resort has to be relying on an internet cafe or a library if I have any chance of being able to get on PC, and those may not always be available.

Also, for battle server regulars, I won't be getting on the server for the duration of the time my computer is in repairs so expect me to not show up there for a while. I think my hiatus will last around 2-3 weeks like the last time the same problem happened, and as expected I will also be invisible during this time.

Yeah, I know I'm gonna be facing spending entire days with no activity but I'm sure I can return soon and get my activity back on track! Love you guys <33

- Hikamaru

Oh... I hope you'll come back sooner Hikari, and I wish your PC getting repaired sooner. Take care for now, Hikari, and don't forget, PC will always waiting for you to return, and so am I, and all of us. :)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Okay guys ever since I came back here i had some fun, found out that some of my best friends here are also back :D ..............................................................................

um yeah you know what happened to them after several months. they left :'( so since they left, I will too. I also need a life haha xD 8) so yeah I had fun those 3 months guys. PC is a place I will never forget. soooooooooooo yeah i am leaving and I am coming back when I feel like it or if some way all of my best friends come back. It will take a while tho...if I manage to get OR/AS quickly, then I'll come back for friend codes and such. For now, I am dead. bye! x___________x

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Okay guys ever since I came back here i had some fun, found out that some of my best friends here are also back :D ..............................................................................

um yeah you know what happened to them after several months. they left :'( so since they left, I will too. I also need a life haha xD 8) so yeah I had fun those 3 months guys. PC is a place I will never forget. soooooooooooo yeah i am leaving and I am coming back when I feel like it or if some way all of my best friends come back. It will take a while tho...if I manage to get OR/AS quickly, then I'll come back for friend codes and such. For now, I am dead. bye! x___________x

Oh... I hope you'll do your best wherever you are, Jay, and don't forget to visit PC sometime, ok? Take care.

srinator

Hello bye. Lol, it's not been long since I came back but my second year is starting on 1st next month and I am leaving tomorrow, I will be back for a short while in dec but other than that meet u next year. O/

P.s. second year of college

Years
  • Hello bye. Lol, it's not been long since I came back but my second year is starting on 1st next month and I am leaving tomorrow, I will be back for a short while in dec but other than that meet u next year. O/

P.s. second year of college

Studies always come first, but we're gonna miss seeing you around. I'm sure the end of the year will come around eventually so that you can hang out with us again. Good luck with everything and do come back soon!

- Hikamaru

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Aaaaaand I'm back. A lot has been going on.. but I think I'll be a lot more active from now on.
    I'll probably start making userbars again soon. Just need to explore a bit more after my absence.

The Serious Table

Can't touch this
    Years
  • Ehh just wondering, would it count if I'm joining back under a new user name after 3 years of inactivity? If so I'm back!!

Alright, I'm gone. I'm leaving :) XD no I'm kidding I'm leaving for only a week sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • I think I'll be saying goodbye for awhile. I haven't really posted much and school is starting for me next week. I'll be dropping by occasionally, though. Leave me a VM if something's up, I'll try to reply as soon as I can.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • Hihihi!

Hey! I'm Mew!
    ...And if you're lucky, you may remember me after some absence...
    ...over which I have been posting minimally.
    Well, I think that absence time may be over!
    I haven't been doing too much, honestly.
    On the BAD side, though, my Pokémon Y got stolen. Ugh...
    Well, it's nice to be back^^ (I think)

~Ciel~

Keep calm and use nuzzle ;)
    Years
  • Hi! I joined June this year, and made a few post than left but now i'll be more serious about this so i guess i'm backsies! With a new theme! Yay! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I came back around august and left due to school and stuff xP
    Just made my return thread thingy \o/

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    TheTorraRegion has, regretably, been inactive for quite some time.

But now we are back! I, Igloo, and my lovely cousin Maya, are mainly in charge of this project (and this very account!). Also on our team is the incredible Pokedude, who may or may not still able to help us. I will get back in contact with him as soon as I can. Even if he can't continue to help us, he was a key part of the conception and progress of this project, and he deserves a big round of applause as well as several containers of homemade cookies (just make sure the cookies are gluten-free, okay, we don't wanna kill our poor allergic Pokedude)!

Anyways, our project is this; Pokemon Copper and Flint, ROM hacks of Pokemon FireRed!

For updates on our awesome project, check out the below links!

Our deviantART:

Http://thetorraregion.deviantart.com
    Http://igloo9201.deviantart.com
    Http://mayax4655.deviantart.com

Our e-mail:

[email protected]

Youtube:

TheTorraRegion

Submit any questions here or ^there^! Any advice, tips, suggested tools, links, hugs, cookies, and any support you can give us is much loved and appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    HI ALL!!!

So this is my second account and i made this account for one reason. i want to make a ground type club. does anyone have ideas of what i could do and how to set it up?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, if you want to make a club, you should head on over to the Pokemon Clubs section. Just be sure to check with Olli, the moderator there if one hasn't been made already, and he'll give you approval on making one! When you do start to make a club, just be sure to follow the Pokemon Clubs Creation Guide, so you'd be sure on how your club should be, so that Olli can approve it!

Makes sense? C: If you have any questions, you're free to ask! Anywho, welcome back to PC friend, and I hope that everything will work out, and I hope that you will have a grand time! Ground pokemon are pretty cool, ooo~ My fav ground pokemon is Flygon myself. <33

Ah, and take care!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hey guys. Um... probably going to have a temporary leave 'til I get a better internet connection. Going to move to a new place by Thursday. The internet there has a quota of 8GB and honestly, 8GB of internet quota is not enough for me to browse 'cause I browse a lot and I really don't want to waste a ****ton of my already-limited moolah to grab a modem for myself. :<

Years
  • Hey all. Just made a new account cause I totaly forgot my old account name and password. Yes thats how long its been since I've been here....
    Nice to meet all you guys again!

Years
  • Hey all. Just made a new account cause I totaly forgot my old account name and password. Yes thats how long its been since I've been here....
    Nice to meet all you guys again!

So, what was your previous username? I'm so curious aye!

But don't worry, it's not uncommon to see people disappear from PC and forget their passwords all of a sudden so you are not on your own there. Don't feel bad about needing a fresh start, but good luck getting active around the forums again Stormerbuzz! PC is one forum you'll always be coming back too that's for sure!

- Hikamaru

Back