• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
  • Currently writing this from the airport.

I'll be gone for about three weeks, in Tokyo. I'll be somewhat active during GT week, because I have to host Prettiest Profile, of course.

See you later, PC!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Don't worry about it, Sync; you have a co-host, don't you? They'll definitely be helping you out on this, and take over to run it for you while you're gone. Enjoy your break, and see ya when you return!

Gizmo-Dude17

"Sorry, don't mind me."
    Years
  • Hey there! It's nice to finally be back!
    I've been gone for about 5+ months or so with school and all, then other social events.

Well anyway, I'd like to make a comeback to the community. Normally I'd just do a quick check up on my notifications, and I wasn't 100% sure if that counted as active or not, since I'd have to be online to check them, so from that, I just decided to make a quick post.

Many of my old friends don't get on DS anymore, and I'd like to make some new ones. So, If that interests you; my friend code is on my sig, and you can just VM or PM me on any questions.

Well, thanks for reading, and again, It's nice to be back! See yea!

Years
  • I'm a Noooooob!

Hey PC, late intro here! I'm Oberammergau (or Obie for short) and I've been lurking here for quite some time! I enjoy the trading card game, swimming, and board games in my free time. Oh, and my favorite Pokemon is Eevee. So, nice to meet you all!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nice to have you finally with us, Obie! I haven't played a good board game in quite some tiiiime. Last I played was Chinese Checkers with a few friends, and it was pretty fun! We should do it againnnn. Ah, and welcome to the forums, dear! Nice to meet you too at last! <33

Eevee is adorableeee. One of my favourite pokemon too! I always love using it in pokemon playthroughts, aaah. Mmm, but yeah, you probably know this, but we have many different pokemon boards here, like Pokemon TCG if you want to discuss the TCG game! It's also a great place to meet new people. :3

But yeah, feel free to send me a friend request! You already have a friend within me, after all, teehee. Cheerio, and have a fantastic time, friend! Hope we can chat agaiiiin! <33

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • sfOGy0P.png

Yup, that definitely seems like the appropriate pop-up for me.

So, yeah, hi.

Years
  • sfOGy0P.png

Yup, that definitely seems like the appropriate pop-up for me.

So, yeah, hi.

I was wondering where you have been all that time ago since you disappeared from the staff unexpectedly late last year, but heya Jake! Let's hope you can try and stick around again, and don't go vanishing on us again!

- Hikamaru

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I'm sure none of you remember me xD
    I joined 9 years ago but took some time off from here for various reasonings. Anywhoo..glad to be back.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I'm sure none of you remember me xD
    I joined 9 years ago but took some time off from here for various reasonings. Anywhoo..glad to be back.

I don't know you BUT a) you have Drifblim in your avatar and sig and that's my favorite Pokemon so I LOVE LOVE LOVE you already and b) you're an ancient member so it's awesome that PC was in your mind and you returned. Hope you like it once again 8) ever need anything? Please VM me! I'd love to help with whatever it is.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
  • I returned on a whim, after quite a long absence. Not sure if anyone remembers me, as I really only posted in forum games, chit chat, and debates. Anyway, I guess I'm back, however I still have gained no interest in Pokemon, it's a shame, I know, but whatcha gonna do?
    Also, why does my user control panel keep telling me weird things? I didn't join just for ROM hacking, stop judging me, user control panel!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • So I'm gonna go on a trip with my family and there won't be much Internet access so I guess I'm gonna be semi-active for now on. I'll still partake in the GT but I won't really be active nor will I post much. See ya guys!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • So I'm gonna go on a trip with my family and there won't be much Internet access so I guess I'm gonna be semi-active for now on. I'll still partake in the GT but I won't really be active nor will I post much. See ya guys!

It's ok, nothing is better than visiting family, right? Take care, and I hope you'll be back soon! :)

Canen

Sometimes, I like to party.
    Years
  • A big hello to the guys and gals of the PokeCommunity world from England, UK!

This is more of a re-introduction really as I've been non-active for a while.

Recently I stuck my neck out and bought a new 3DS and Pokemon Y, ensuring I have no contact with my "real life" friends until AT LEAST four months after Omega Ruby is released.

A pleasure to be back, and I hope to make more friends here. If anyone wants to battle, trade or send me fan mail, my friend code is plastered all over my sig and profile.

Kisses and love.
    Canen

Years
  • The Fairy Tale Just Became Real!!!!

Hello, I am new to this website and I am currently trying to become a fairy, psychic, and normal type pokemon trainer. As of now, I am trying to collecting fairy, psychic, or normal type pokemon so i can become the best in those types. I will be here on this website starting now.

Look at my profile and add me as a friend!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Years
  • Hello, I am new to this website and I am currently trying to become a fairy, psychic, and normal type pokemon trainer. As of now, I am trying to collecting fairy, psychic, or normal type pokemon so i can become the best in those types. I will be here on this website starting now.

Look at my profile and add me as a friend!!!!!

Thanks!!!

You like Fairy, Psychic and Normal-types? Those types have some of my fave Pokemon of all time and a lot of them are really cute, but still my general real fave type is Water because well I just love most of the Pokemon associated with the type, and they tend to be blue (I seriously love the color) but hey, welcome to the forums Fairy Tale Girl!

The username seems to tie in well with your love of Fairy-types, and I happen to know some certain somebodies who love the type (in fact, two moderators are among them) so yeah they definitely have their fans. I do hope you enjoy your time here at PC and if you want a new friend don't hesitate to leave a friend request if you want.

And if you need any help, the moderators in the bolded names are always on hand when you need them!

- Hikamaru

Back