• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best feeling in the world~

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    • eating my favorite food
    • drinking a glass of milk after eating something sweet
    • drinking a cold glass of water on a hot day
    • lying in bed with my cat next to me :>
    • waking up in the middle of the night and seeing it's still not time to wake up
    • feeling nostalgic, thinking about my childhood
    • listening to a song i haven't heard in ages
    • relaxing in my room while listening to the sound of the soft rain outside
    • looking at the sunset
    • going on a walk with someone in the evening
    • and many more...

Lucid

No, thank you. Had to go through the whole day with that weight on my chest, it was unbearable.

That's a good feeling too though, getting things off your shoulder, feeling like the weight has been lifted.

I knew you guys were acting suspicious.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Best feeling in the world is when you look at some and discover that you can't meet their gaze without smiling and then you realize that the other person can't meet your eyes without smiling too and also that the other person probably also has discovered and realized these things and so you find yourselves in an upward spiral of smiling and rosy feelings and your body is all chemicals and you lose all sense and sensibility and that is the best feeling in the world.

couldn't have said it better. THAT is the best feeling ever.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • To me, the best feeling out there is when you've gotten all of the responsibilities on your plate taken care of and out the way, leaving you with no stresses or deadlines to worry about... Considering how rare that's been for me lately, I always really appreciate that feeling of freedom every time I'm able to get it. Another wonderful feeling is that sense of accomplishment when you've finally managed to get around a really big obstacle in your life.

Years
  • The best feeling in the world is when you see nothing but cuties. Whether it'd be animals, cute anime characters or whatever, it always helps me feel better.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Best feeling in the world for me is when I'm enjoying myself (while talking to a friend, reading a book or basically any activity that makes me happy) to the point that I forget about the things I should be worrying about. I don't like stressing over things but it's so unavoidable that I rarely get to enjoy myself, and tbh I'm way too young to be getting wrinkles haha. But yeah, I love the feeling of relaxation and not being worried about anything, even if it's just for a little while.

Back