• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best feeling in the world~

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Eating a nice meal and eating just the right amount.

Also probably finishing an incredibly long project you've been working on all trimester and after all the stress and struggle see it come to a final product and end.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Snuggling in a warm blanket or having someone love you unconditionally. Also drinking Mountain Dew.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Snuggling in a warm blanket or having someone love you unconditionally. Also drinking Mountain Dew.

i'm gonna +1 the mountain dew in particular since i'm drinking it currently and it's pretty much citrus heaven.
    also i'm gonna toss in "popping your joints" because... there is nothing in the world like bursting air bubbles between your bones. (especially your back)

it's so weirdly exhilarating. what's up with that anyway?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Lying in bed after a long day.
    Kissing someone you really like or love.
    Hugging someone you really like or love.
    Sexual activities.
    Peeing after holding it in for awhile.
    Taking off a pair of jeans and slapping on some sweats.
    Taking off shoes.
    Drinking a glass of water when your mouth gets dry.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    one of the best feelings is going to a concert of a band/singer you absolutely love and feeling the music all around you, maybe singing along with the lyrics and the people around you singing too, and that sense of connection with strangers you don't know but getting to have this experience with and maybe eventually befriending. and if you really love the band it feels almost like a dream you don't want to end cause maybe you'd been waiting for it all your life & it's happening. and sometimes you make really good friends at concerts or even more than that but its just so amazing how music can do that. musicians can be amazing people.

being warm makes me really happy, winter is so long this year but i really long to live in a warm place all year round someday. and its twice as good when you get to be warm with someone else hehe

helping people and animals is also one of the best feelings. I just love being able to be that friend that anyone can feel comfortable with when they are in need of someone. and animals too, with difficult animals I always love when they finally get to warm up to you even if its hard at first. I go to the shelter sometimes & being able to finally help them after what they've been thru feels rewarding when they're finally at that point where they're happier and calm.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    I think we can all agree one of the best feelings ever is when you wake up, expecting it to be 10-15 minutes till the alarm, but when you check the time it turns out to be just 1:00 or 2:00 AM. It's in moments like these that I truly appreciate the existence of the universe.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Relief. It's probably because I'm such an anxious, twitchy little mouse by nature but there's nothing better than the relief you feel when you're reassured of something or something's been resolved that you were having an internal (or external) meltdown about.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Maybe it's strange, or maybe it's not.

But for me, that best feeling in the world? It's love. Whether it's the heated rush of a romantic encounter; or that smooth, warm fuzzy feeling you get from experiencing platonic love for a friend, you just can't top it. It's especially wonderful when coupled with happiness of any kind, no matter how big or small. It's not that I lacked love growing up. I had plenty of it. I guess you could say that I don't function optimally without some of it once in a while.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I think we can all agree one of the best feelings ever is when you wake up, expecting it to be 10-15 minutes till the alarm, but when you check the time it turns out to be just 1:00 or 2:00 AM. It's in moments like these that I truly appreciate the existence of the universe.

I can honestly echo this exactly. Especially on work days. I would wake up dreading the soon-to-be-loud alarm going off. Turn over and look at the clock and see so much time left for slumber...just perfect.

I also like finally getting an answer for things that are eating away at my soul. Only a week or two ago, I finally needed an answer for something and got it and the wave of relief was perfect. Kind of a rush, I guess.

Years
    Specifically for me, it was the day my current girlfriend said 'yes' when I asked her out. 9 months later and I couldn't be happier.

That's sweet c:

Similar situation, but my boyfriend when I asked him whether he wanted to make whatever was going on between us at the time official, officially, haha. We were both beating around the bush regarding the matter even when we've both known we've been on the same page for a while. Took someone to grow a pair to finally muster up the courage to ask.

I'd say the best feeling in the world for me is being shown affection, at least judging from my past. I guess it's because I didn't get a whole lot of it as a youngster so I kind of lose my mind when it's genuine and of a significant amount :S

Being the one given affection has always been one of the best feelings I've experienced. Being on the receiving end is especially appreciated when you know that's a sign they're showing you reciprocation and that they accept whatever you're giving them.

Years
    Going to say affection as well. Not so much love - not romantic love, anyway - but there is no feeling that feels as good as realizing there are people out there who I care about and who care about me in return. And the bright candle-flare of discovering a new, good friendship with somebody can be pretty heady, too.

Nothing else even comes close. Except maybe relief after a long period of worrying. But otherwise, yeah. Nothing.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Going to say affection as well. Not so much love - not romantic love, anyway - but there is no feeling that feels as good as realizing there are people out there who I care about and who care about me in return. And the bright candle-flare of discovering a new, good friendship with somebody can be pretty heady, too.

Nothing else even comes close. Except maybe relief after a long period of worrying. But otherwise, yeah. Nothing.

I don't know, a deliciously made PBJ sandwich can easily top affection for me, mmmmmm.

Years
    I don't know, a deliciously made PBJ sandwich can easily top affection for me, mmmmmm.

Affection and food are rather complementary c: My boyfriend and I cook whenever I visit, we're always trying out new recipes. It's one of the most heart-warming feelings, to be able to cook and share the food you've create with someone you care about.

Back