• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your oldest post

Spiff

love child
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    PokeCommunity, Marriland has gotten boring and tasteless. I've come here for a better time. Marriland's not in the picture anymore. Don't worry. Rounding the corners, her long hair waving goodbye, something like that.

I was pretty drunk.

Years
  • Hi! I'm Raine and joined this community because I thought I'd immerse myself further into the Pokemon world :3 I recently purchased Pokemon X and it's the first Pokemon I've actually played >< Other than that, I enjoy playing a variety of games on the PC and PlayStation consoles. Nice to meet you all! (:

Eh, never been a fan of using emoticons in messages so I guess I've kept them to a minimum since then. Grammar and way of speaking hasn't changed that much, I'm still rather wordy, haha.

Years
  • Hey whats up? I am obviously new to this forum, but not new to forums. I stay active on forums, so I will probably be active here also.

Well anyways, I am a big pokemon fan, along with other anime. I also read some manga also.

I hope to make some new friends here, I won't bite xD

I'm off to post! (I am not a spammer xD)

From 2009. I remember the day I joined.

p.s. I'm not a spammer.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Hannah said:
    Bonjour, PokeCommunity! ♥
    And yes, I speak English. It just so happens that I'm going for a French-theme-thing.

I'm Hannah. I just read the rules, the everything, so don't worry 'bout me. I know how forums work. I've actually been to this forum before, but I never really registered. Or maybe I did.

Blehh, what the heck.

Even though I'm just eleven years old, turning twelve next year, I can be a female dog sometimes. If you know what I mean. I'm not the good girl next door, got that? I'm different.

Also, I live in a place where it never snows. We're just below the equator and I guess God didn't want us to experience winter. A little country called Philippines. And no, there's no French blood in my family.

I want to become an author. I really do. I also like to draw, as a hobby. School's really getting in the way of my dreams, though.

My favorite Pokemon is Reshiram, 'cause he's painted in the beautiful color of white. If you haven't guessed yet, that's my favorite color.

For more information, please contact xxx-xxx or xxxxxxxxxxx.
    Jk. Just message me. PM or VM, whatever you prefer.

Thank you for devoting your precious time in reading my introduction. Hope I feel welcome here at PC. ♥

French-theme-thing, Hannah, really?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like the scarf. Thus I want my Black☆Star to have the scarf. /brick'd

.... XD; That would be cruel if you did that.

From 2010. I still use emotes every now and then but definitely not as much as I used to. As for "bricking" myself damn I don't even remember the last time I have done that wow. In fact I try not to do 'actions' in my posts anymore in general.

... Though my logic when it comes to why I choose things for simple reason still seems to be the same. When looking back and actually seeing the context for it anyways.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I've switched accounts (I thought I'd become more sonic-related, as my old name had nothing to do with it. Weird, but yeah). You may've known me as Lugia's Shadow, so if you added me as a friend on that, do as so here if possible (if I've mucked up my post, just tell me - still new).

Back in the days of Classic Sonic, when I changed from my first ever account to this. I feel like a scrubtastic user, reading myself.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I cannot remember exactly what as it was on another account (that I have abandoned) but I recalled that it had something to do with Pokemon Diamond. I think I asked a question and I remember getting an answer as well as being advised to post in the Quick Questions and Answers thread then. This was in 2011, iirc lol.

Years
  • I'm lazy to search my oldest post (I'm pretty sure its in the Welcome Lounge). So, feel free to search my posts or threads. But don't do it, often, I might catch you, I'm at the control center (who's online page).

Years
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One of my first posts on here had contained graphic gallery, which I'd posted in our Art & Design board. Due to me not keeping the thread regularly updated, it wound up dying couple of weeks afterward (remade the gallery an year later, but sadly, that didn't work out too well, either, although I was able to keep it up for several months). Another would be this, which was a thread on mirrors.

Back