• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your oldest post

Years
Hello everyone! As you can see, I am User 101. I found this forum awhile back, but I held off on joining it. While I have been playing Pokemon from less than two years, I still know a lot. I hope that I enjoy my time here!

Can't say I'm very different these days, but that was only 6 months ago.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
My name is Pinkie-Dawn. I've decided to join PokeCommunity due to my tragic experience from the last two forums: SPPF and BMGF. On SPPF, a troll stole my account and ruined my reputation with it to get it permabanned. On BMGF, my pessimistic emotions got the best of me, which not only costed my friendship with a fellow user, who is a mod, but also got me permabanned for my suidical thoughts, but I have tried to fight back and think positive things as much as I could. I fear that PokeCommunity will be my last Pokemon-related forum to join, for it's also the last of the three popular Pokemon forums. If I screw up here and get permabanned, No more Pokemon forums for me. I still miss BMGF, now that I'll grow a new leaf, because new threads are created more often and provide the latest news regarding the games and the anime. I really hope I'll survive.
My oldest post was my introduction thread, but looking back, I don't think I've missed BMGF as much as I use to.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Greetings, I am Elite Dark Lord_Dragon Slayer_3.14159 AlexTheRose ("Alex" is preferred), and, obviously, I'm a big fan of Pokémon! I am a true blue AdvanceShipper and I'm also A Hoenn and R/S/E fan, plus I'm getting into the business of ROM hacking tool production, as I'm learning VB.NET and C# (I plan on learning C++ later in life), and I'm also an old member of the Bulbagarden Forums! H3110 @11!!! Hello all users of PokéCommunity!
… … … … … … … … … …
… … … … … … … … … …

You know the strangest part about all this garbage is its nearly impeccable grammar.

That was something I put a lot of effort into as a recently fertilized zygote in the womb of a homo sapien.

Years
Oh god.

Erm...ah...hi, everybody. ^_^;; I'm new to these forums (just signed up not too long ago), and I'm just stopping by here so I can say hi.

Little bit of info about myself: I'm a 21-year-old fan (yeah, a bit of an older fan, here) who's been into pokemon since the time of the original games. Though I don't play the games as much nowadays, I still like the pokemon themselves, and...yeah.

I guess I'll stop now, as I go off to wander a bit more around this place.

So long ago. It's almost kind of embarrassing for me to go look at my older posts, since they're absolutely filled with emoticons like that. Yeah, I used to use those on a near daily basis! Also pretty sure I was a bit less of a reserved person back then, hmm.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Sigh... this is my oldest post, as well as one of my biggest disgraces. I won't quote it since it's too ridiculously long, haha.

(I was only 11, okay?)

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
Oh god.

So long ago. It's almost kind of embarrassing for me to go look at my older posts, since they're absolutely filled with emoticons like that. Yeah, I used to use those on a near daily basis! Also pretty sure I was a bit less of a reserved person back then, hmm.

It's interesting, as I wasn't /much/ older at the point of joining here than you were at the point of joining here. I wonder if I'll look back on my posts even now and cringe due to the inevitable and gradual changes that happen? I always thought it was more of a "cringe at your kid posts" sort of thing.

A roll of the dice and a twist of fate brings me here by chance. Or maybe it's all been prophesied by the almighty Helix. Who knows?

Am I that vital critical hit landing? Is my presence the equivalent of you all being frozen by Ice Beam, much to your displeasure? Time will tell. How exciting!

I'm a pretty typical English gentleman. I work an office job. I'm such an exciting person, honest. People just look at me and go "yep he must go outdoors at least six times a week." They're wrong though because I only work five times a week, but it's nice of people to think that about me.

I have played Pokémon on and off throughout my life. Overall I can definitely say I've spent too much time playing it, but at least we might be on the same boat there, oh dear friends that I have yet to meet.

I'm going to have a wee wander around now. I felt rude wandering around without at least making a post here. It'd be like walking into a house without wiping my muddy shoes all over your doormat. And we wouldn't want that now, would we?

It's a decent post. On a scale of "make a snappy remark and run" to "actually dust off the keyboard and go to town with a passionate and grand post" it's prolly in the middle. My preference is the former... that's probably quite evident.

Sirfetch’d

Oh god this thread is so amazing haha. I think we've all came a long way from the noobers that joined.

Castform said:
Hi, I'm Jellicentfan1 and just wanted to say hello. Been a fan of the site for years and finally decided to join!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Guys...oh my god.
Hey Guys! Ya i actually signed uo to poke community a while back but i got so distracted by so many great forums i read a lot more than i posted! I'll defeinately be posting a lot more from now on! I'm into hacking so you'll see me there!
Looking forward to chatting to you all!
GavZ

PS.Blaziken Ruules!

PS. Blaziken Ruules!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I'm Alfieri or 22GreenAlfs on Youtube. Just here to introduce myself to the Pokemon Community since I, much like everyone else here, am a huge pokemon fan lol.

Update: No welcomes? v___v

I was definitely bored being out of school last year.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Surprisingly, my first post isn't my introduction thread.

Grammar isn't your strong suit, is it?

Can I just ask why you have so many capital letters where they are not needed?

Also, don't use symbols in your writing. It's lazy to do so.

Make a new paragraph each time someone new speaks.

It's still a good story. You just need some help with the grammar, as everyone else said.
I like to imagine that I have loosened up a little around the forums, and that I have developed some tact when dealing with people.

Years
Hey all,

I am new here and found you guys just through Google. :)

I am indeed from Youtube (like anyone here knows me lol), to where I post mostly classical Pokémon stuff, but because HG/SS are out, I am currently doing videos on those.

I hope I can enjoy my time here.

Btw, I still have a working Blue Version. :P

Five years later, and my Blue Version still works.

blue

gucci
Years
Blue said:
This Looks a great hack, I downloaded the Alpha 1.0 and i thought it was great :)

Not too bad considering this was 7 years ago, although there's not much to it really. My threads were worse..

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Not much to look at.

Is this challenge still going? Thread isn't dead but...

To think it was only a year ago that I was hellbent on doing all of the pokemon challenges. Ahh good times. Good times.

Years
From September 2011:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6835024#post6835024

How do you buy Pokeballs in the early parts of the game? I used my five and am where the drowning Pichu is but can't catch it because I don't have anything to catch it with and the mart doesn't sell Pokeballs :/

It could be worse?? Here is my first post on my original account made in 2006:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3354060#post3354060

I named him "Matt"... for an unknown reason. xD

So boring. But you should see some other awful posts I've made where I spammed tildes and obnoxious emotes to the point where my present self's eyes nearly fell out. :D

Years
Hikamaru said:
If I could change something in Black and White.

Too many high-leveled Trainers (especially in Black) because this means many players will lose. I'd make their levels much lower.

Cilan, Chili and Cress should have a starter on their teams instead of those annoying Lillipups. Cilan should have Snivy, Chili can have Tepig and Cress will have Oshawott.

Elesa's Zebstrika is a BOY despite having a 50-50 Gender Ratio. Most Trainers usually have a Pokemon of the same gender as the Trainer if its Gender Ratio is 50-50.

Yeah, that was my very first post (I can't remember but I think this is it) which was me ranting on a few little things in Pokemon Black/White. Over in the Fifth Generation section, or Black & White as it was known back then. The date - March 20th, 2011.

I'm probably one of the few whose first post wasn't in The Welcome Lounge, in fact I never even made an introduction when I was new. But what was special about B/W to me is that it made me eventually learn from a certain battle server admin who was the mod there at the time.

I now cringe at all my pre-2013 posts. Just awful.

Back