• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I was playing Prism today, and I took notice of the re-ordered Pokedex. So I thought to myself, "Is it possible for me to do that to the Pokedex in Fire Red?"
The answer was unfortunately, no. I couldn't find a way to do it the way that CBM had done it and re-ordered the Pokedex. So I did something else. I'll just change the Pokemon's Numbers. Like this.
PokedexRe-order_01.png
PokedexRe-order_02.png

So now the Pokedex will be fully changed. With most Pokemon having new numbers. So Legend of Dragons will have it's own Pokedex.
Watch out for it the future.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
That seems to be a nice idea, thethethethe. ;)
However, I can see that you have replaced Bulbasaur for Dratini, and so, just a quick question, but will you then be replacing the PKMN in those first numbers in the POKEDEX..? And if so, will you then be chnging the footprints? :D

That is all, and I think you should go with that idea. ;)
Best of luck and hoping for the best! ;)

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
The dex looks good thethethethe
I wonder what other pokemon will be re-ordered
well good luck with the hack

Years
I could do some mapping for you if you want :) I'm reasonably good at it and are quite imaginative but still able to follow orders. BTW are you planning on changing the name at all?

yeah, im reasonably good at mapping to. I think... Using AdvanceMap is mapping rite? Cuz that is what i use. Changin up how the cities look and where teh pplz are and stuff. If any help im available. :D

Years
what do i do here, i met gary he ran off i battled a dratini and all of a sudden i went to a gym and its frozen

Could you tell me exactly what you did. I don't think anyone else has had this problem have they?

yeah, im reasonably good at mapping to. I think... Using AdvanceMap is mapping rite? Cuz that is what i use. Changin up how the cities look and where teh pplz are and stuff. If any help im available. :D

I'm sorry, I don't like having other mappers. I know it says there are a few there, but most of them have been just a "one off" Map. So thanks, but no thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
can't use sendspace

can you change the file to a attachment instead of a sendspace file? i cant seem to dl from sendspace(or u can use savefile.com to upload)

Years
can you change the file to a attachment instead of a sendspace file? i cant seem to dl from sendspace(or u can use savefile.com to upload)

I'll add an extra link, for in cases when the first one isn't working.

Cool beta, short but left a good impression. Hope to see some updates soon.

We'll I'm still not physically working on (just took a short break from hacking, if you didn't know) the hack yet, but I am doing a little "research" for ideas, and how I might try to implement them.
And if you want some detail into what I'm researching, take a look in the spoiler.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2008
hi
i came till the pokemon chooses u
i tried it twice but everytime after i get the pokemon i was the old woman and not my character
how i can change that back?

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
To voki, as far as i know there is no way to fix that you'll hae to start again. I thin the glitch s caused by opening the menu i that shrine, so afte you get your pokemon just walk out.

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
Waiting for Pokemon Crystal Shards Beta 3

I found a bug.You don't have to beat ash to go on the boat in the prebeta. And there are

Lv40 spearows on the ship.

Sorry mistake!!

Last edited:
Years
I found a bug.You don't have to beat ash to go on the boat in the prebeta. And there are

Lv40 spearows on the ship.

I don't understand? How'd you get on the boat? It's blocked off. And what does Ash's battle have to do with the boat?
Unless this is in the old Alpha.... I think I might just totally remove the old alpha, and keep the new one there.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I do think that's a good idea, thethethethe...
And also, to Salamance09, the boat ir the sign that the alpha/prealpha is done...
And as thethethethe stated, you played an old version of the hack. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back