• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
    Oh, right.
    May bad, then future plans? When you grew up
    and have enough money. Take someone with you.
    (If your old enough, then your family?) That would be cool.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • that would be 272 there, koff~

For I shall leave you with a tad of poem.

Selfish
    For the Earth does spin 'round
    and within it goes all the ground
    until we really begin to see
    that the Earth,
    spins 'round solely for me

I wonder if you can- - I'll just tell you. That small chunk there took me thirty seconds to complete. It took me longer to come up with the title, koffi~

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • That drawing is a bit odd.

Ohohohoho, koff~

This drawing is of a really sloppy coffee mug, carefully and lovingly constructed in only the mightiest of Microsoft programs! The mug is so embittered, dark, and evil that it was rated as a 1/10 on the 'Rate my Signature' scale! With the coffee inside blacker than the abyss, it sends messages across the board that you shouldn't drink my extra-dark roast coffee. The purple represents the best Pokemon type of them all: Poison. The yellow jolly roger? Straight from Koffing. This is the best coffee mug in the world; mainly because I drew it in paint, koffi~

Last edited:

TY

College just got cancelled for me... and they told me 10 mins before i had to go D:<

TY

There is one class i got and its rubbish... i can fall asleep, its that boring

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2013
    270 I'd take college rather than high school any day.
    High School is basically college without the perks.

TY

I like darker, shadowy purple, always have used that color in games and its a signature color for me besides pink

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2013
    266 Ugh, I'm not all that fond of purple, I like me some blues and reds and maybe greens or oranges. But not purple.

TY

I dont really have a favorite color, i just use purple and pink a lot in games for fun :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back