• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I kind of hope you're not talking about xseed's theme or else you're quite behind the times.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

I see you have changed your theme to now a vivillion theme. lol I may actually try one when I get x and y(looks a thousand times better than butterfree)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I am so disappointed that it isn't bug/fairy but it's cute still. <3 Might switch to a Fletchling theme later though idk.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

I.....dunno how....or why....but this brainwave entrainment thing that I am trying......is soooo relaxing.....all my stress has just.......flew away.....

@binary peaches@ Ikr. vivllion is cute lol. Its just that I dont like bugs that much....but yes. A fennekin.....theme would be nice.....

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

oh ya....that reminds me. I just redownloaded illivid again. yeeess. I dont CARE about the virus risk. that is to me one the most best yt video downloader EVER. welp time to download some videos lol(starting with SAO ep.21 and 22)

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years

Why not start with the first episode? or you already watched the rest.
    So, hope you finish it. Actually, I know a site where to download it..
    you want with sub or without?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

Why not start with the first episode? or you already watched the rest.
    So, hope you finish it. Actually, I know a site where to download it..
    you want with sub or without?
    274 yep. i have watched one-20 so far. and I go with sub if available lol. ooh what is this site anyway. Getting curious lol
    (speaking of which my 2 episodes(21 & 22) just got through finished downloading from youtube ^_^

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years

Oh, yes of course!
    Every part of Japan is amazing. Also, our food here is the best.
    The fresh air and the modern system we have here, Japan is
    growing more than any country. Anyways, Yes, Tokyo is a nice place.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

OMG. Your are friggin SEIROUSLY from japan? waaaa. I am jelie right now. I have always wanted to go to japan lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back