• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity blogs

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • I used to use them all the time way back when, but I don't know what happened, I guess I got a little lazy. Posted a couple a few months ago, one was a life update, one was me venting about something dumb. I dunno, maybe when 2.0 is here I'll have more motivation :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    When I was active, I used to read them all the time. And I can remember vehemently protesting against the five thousand post prerequisite one had to meet before actually getting to have a blog. Nowadays I pretty much ignore them, though sometimes I catch myself Googling particular members' blogs to go over their artwork for inspiration.

Years
  • I wish I could make my blogs more interesting.

That's really about it, though. My life isn't very interesting and there's not a whole lot I can blog about.

I feel like I can never make an interesting blog post, so you are totally true.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • i did start making a blog series but i kinda got turned off from it simply because things in life, and css in blogs is borked since it isnt the same with the css in posts.

Back