• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old do you look?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I only got one picture of myself on hand so I could only do it once.

It said I'm 34, which is 12 years older than I actually am. I actually found it funny since I've made jokes about how I'm so old and stuff before and apparently the robot agrees lol

Years
  • I just did this and it told me I look 32... I usually think that I look pretty close to my age but nope it seems like Zekrom it thinks I look 12 years older than I am.

I'm curious to see what more will happen with this and if it will improve.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    It guessed I'm 27. I think I look a little older than I am but not that old lol.

It also guessed 67 for my brother which is even funnier.

If your brother is anywhere near your age... then yeah, that age result is going to be a bummer. {XD}

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It guessed 24 for me which isn't that far off. I'm turning 23 this month so it's only off by a year and not even a month. I wonder if it was because I was squinting due to the sun hahah.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • 19/female.

Only 4 years off.

I'm relatively impressed.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I think mine said I was about 25 or 26. So, it was pretty accurate. I know MiA from Mejibray and some of my other J-rockers have tried it... it said that MiA was really young or something. XD It was cute. MiA is only like... 23. So, he's my little baby. X3 He looks super young though. My friend did it once, and it told him he was female. I fucking laughed so hard. I couldn't help it. XDDDD

Here and here are the ones I meant for MiA from Mejibray. See? You can't really blame the robot. He looks so young, so it's no surprise the robot thought he was around those ages.

I'll try it again later, and see if I can't update my post though (unless someone posts after me).

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    lmao in one pic I was 36 and in another I was 20. I don't think this robot is very good hahahaha.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    It doesn't recognize my face on every picture I put in, except two. I'm offended. In the other two it guessed me as 19, which is only 1 year and 12 days off, so it's close enough.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I used the most recent photo I had and the app estimated my age to be around 24. I couldn't believe that, and so I tried another photo yet it estimated 23.

D: I got old.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I took and tested 3 pictures with this. Two pictures recently took with no facial hair and one with facial hair. The two pictures with no facial hair it says I'm 22. The picture with facial hair it says I'm 27. I honestly can and can't believe this to a point. The ones without facial hair and saying I'm 22 I can't see a accurate due to the fact when I look at myself in the mirror after shaving I really look like I'm about 15/16. Now as far as the picture with facial hair I can some what see it being a bit accurate/right because with facial hair I do look a lot older for some reason and I've been told the different with facial hair and no facial hair for me is large.

When I go out to buy cigarettes after shaving I will and have always got carded. No one will believe that I'm 21. They tell me I look like I'm 15/16. When I go out and buy cigarettes or alcohol with facial hair I don't even get the slightest odd remark or carded at all. I'm told I look a couple years older than my age.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • I threw a bunch of pictures at it. Its estimates were all between 16-27, but most of the time it was only a year or two off (it either said 19 or 20).

Back