• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

👹Coldness Lies Here👹 ~ A Ghost type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years

• 👹Coldness Lies Here 👹
    Ghost Pokémon Club
    Welcome to all Ghost Pokémon Fans! This club is for all ghost Pokémon lovers where you can discuss about anything related to ghost type Pokémon. So if you like to join, just keep reading on!

[a id]rules[/a id]
    Rules
    1. Follow all PokéCommunity and Pokémon Club Rules.
    2. Be respectful and kind toward others.
    3. Discuss only Ghost type Pokémon here!
    4. Do your best to keep the club active and most of all, have fun!
    5. Sign up using the form. Everyone can choose One Ghost Type Pokémon when joining.
    6. *NEW* If you join and make at least 13 posts, you have the option of turning your Partner Pokemon into a Shiny version! Once you have reached these posts, send me a message about your request.

*Quick Note: If you had changed your Username tell me and i will Update it for you!

Sign-Up Form:
    Username:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Reason for Joining:
    Answer the Current Topic!:

[a id]discussion[/a id]
    ~Discussion Topics~
    Current Topic -Do you think There are enough Ghost type Pokemons around? If Yes then Why? And If not, Which Other types do you want to see paired with Ghost type?

~Past Topics~

1.What is your Favorite Ghost Type Pokemon? and Why?
    2. What is your Favorite Ghost Type attack? and Why?
    3. What Ghost-Type would you like to see get a Mega Evolution? and why?
    4. What is your Favorite Shiny Ghost type Pokemon and Why?
    5. To haunt the people of any region, what Ghost type Pokemon would do the best job? Why?
    6. Which Ghost type have you used in your recent Playthrough?
    7. Which Ghost-type Pokémon has the most Creepiest Pokédex entry?
    8. Which is your Favorite Ghost Gym Leader/Elite Four Member? Why?

Ghost Pokémons

092.png
    093.png
    094.png
    200.png
    292.png
    302.png
    353.png
    354.png
    355.png
    356.png
    477.png
    426.png
    429.png
    442.png
    478.png
    479.png
    487.png
    562.png
    563.png
    592.png
    592-f.png
    593.png
    593-f.png
    607.png
    608.png
    609.png
    622.png
    623.png
    honedge_sprite_by_darkklawz-d7aa4dy.png
    DoubladeFront_zpseb5a6c47.png
    XFbOEMr.png
    phantump_front-png.2770
    trevenant.png
    SKJpj5u.png

yX7mP3s.png
    w1YUqt0.png
    MegaBanette_zps4336b306.png

~Userbars~

Grab the coding here!
    Spoiler:

[a id]members[/a id]
    Current Members
    1. Return (Owner)
    094MS.png

2. Quajutsu
    094MS.png

3. Hikamaru
    593FMS.png

4. Raiimeiste
    478MS.png

5. Oblox
    302MS.png

6. RayZax
    487MS.png

7. Hero of Twilight
    429MS.png

8. Electrizard
    426MS.png

9. Rain T
    487MS.png

10. MrDrPants
    094MS.png

11. Indigosis
    426MS.png

12. NYL
    094MS.png

13. sarcasm
    354MS.png

14. Spartacus
    094MS.png

15. Aslan
    302MS.png

16. nightsmith97
    477MS.png

17. Google2.0
    710MS.png

18. AmourPearlShipper (APS) / KorpiklaaniVodka
    094MS.png

19. Leader Nyx
    302MS.png

20. TwilightBlade
    710MS.png

21. kebab defender
    292MS.png

22. HollowGap
    429MS.png

CSS by TwilightBlade

[alink id=rules]rules[/alink id] - [alink id=discussion]discussion topics[/alink id] - [alink id=members]current members[/alink id]

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Username: Quajutsu
    Partner Pokemon: Gengar
    Reason for Joining: Ghost-types are very cool, they tend to have creepy but awesome Pokédex entries and there are some awesome Ghost-type Pokémon.

What is your Favorite Ghost Type Pokemon? and Why?

Gengar, I'm a big fan of its design, how mischievous is it in the anime, and it's a great Special Attacker with a lot of moves to take advantage of it.

What is your Favorite Ghost Type attack? and Why?

Shadow Ball. It's reliable and strong, simple enough.

Return

Years
  • Username: Quajutsu
    Partner Pokemon: Gengar
    Reason for Joining: Ghost-types are very cool, they tend to have creepy but awesome Pokédex entries and there are some awesome Ghost-type Pokémon.

Gengar, I'm a big fan of its design, how mischievous is it in the anime, and it's a great Special Attacker with a lot of moves to take advantage of it.

Shadow Ball. It's reliable and strong, simple enough.

Welcome first member of my club! My favorite Pokemon was also a Gengar, yay its special attack stats made him a tough opponent in the battles with the capability of learning strong moves by levelling up or by giving tms/hms as far in the anime its cute and funny nature made me entertain so much haha.

Years
  • Username: Hikamaru
    Partner Pokemon: Jellicent
    Reason for Joining: Ghost-types are awesome, have unique designs and type combinations and they can do so much in battle.

My faves have to be tied between Jellicent and Chandelure. They have unique type combinations and I do love the designs of both them and their pre-evos. Other notable mentions include Sableye which is absolutely cute, and also Phantump and Pumpkaboo for more cute ones. Aegislash being another great standout, but as you may have noticed a lot of more recent generations really got fun with the type combinations and designs.

Like Wicked said, Shadow Ball. Decently powerful and widespread distribution among Pokemon thanks to a wide movepool of Pokemon that learn it.

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • Username:Raiimeister
    Partner Pokemon:Frosslass
    Reason for joining:Ghosts are strong, some are cute and well, creepy x] one of the awesome types tbh.

What is your Favorite Ghost Type
    Pokemon? and Why?

Gengar, can use variety type of special moves and i find it cool cause it can take head on with many other types which is perfect cause of its high amount of SP. Attack. another one would be Aegislash, awesome Ability and having a cool type of Steel/Ghost

attack? and Why?

Shadow Claw, cool physical ghost type attack, fair enough power and it crits more often.

Return

Years
  • Username: Hikamaru
    Partner Pokemon: Jellicent
    Reason for Joining: Ghost-types are awesome, have unique designs and type combinations and they can do so much in battle.

My faves have to be tied between Jellicent and Chandelure. They have unique type combinations and I do love the designs of both them and their pre-evos. Other notable mentions include Sableye which is absolutely cute, and also Phantump and Pumpkaboo for more cute ones. Aegislash being another great standout, but as you may have noticed a lot of more recent generations really got fun with the type combinations and designs.

Like Wicked said, Shadow Ball. Decently powerful and widespread distribution among Pokemon thanks to a wide movepool of Pokemon that learn it.

Welcome! I admit that I like Jellicent a lot as it is super cute,i don't like chandelure much because of its lamp type design.Phantump, Pumpkaboo,Sableye aww.....so so cute Pokemons in the anime as well as in the games.Gen 6 Ghost Pokemon are super cute but not much i expected.I like Shadow Ball move a lot with having the power to lowering the stats of target Pokemon(20%)but when giratina comes its move Shadow Force being a very high power attack with perfect accuracy made me like its more much than Shadow Ball haha.

Username:Raiimeister
    Partner Pokemon:Frosslass
    Reason for joining:Ghosts are strong, some are cute and well, creepy x] one of the awesome types tbh.

Pokemon? and Why?

Gengar, can use variety type of special moves and i find it cool cause it can take head on with many other types which is perfect cause of its high amount of SP. Attack. another one would be Aegislash, awesome Ability and having a cool type of Steel/Ghost

attack? and Why?

Shadow Claw, cool physical ghost type attack, fair enough power and it crits more often.

Welcome! Froslass is really a creepy Pokemon for me as its design and structure made him scare me so much :( Anyways I admit it Gengar was liked by the most of the Ghost Pokemon lovers because of its high special attack.Mega evolution also give him a major boost in the battles.Aegislash ability Stance Change made its looks like a fully warrior in the Battles.Umm Shadow Claw was liked by me but this move is also learned by fairly other types Pokemon which made Ghost type Pokemons weak so i stop liking it.

Last edited:

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Username: Oblox
    Partner Pokemon: Sableye (His names Gremlin)
    Reason for Joining: Never really gave Ghosts the time of day but recently have learned to love the little guys.
    Sableye, he's cute has rock solid defences some nasty moves (and prankster!) and a good looking and decent enough mega. My new favourite Pokemon and I've loved Charizard since the days of R/B/Y.

As above Shadow ball is a solid good looking attack.

Return

Years
  • Username: Oblox
    Partner Pokemon: Sableye (His names Gremlin)
    Reason for Joining: Never really gave Ghosts the time of day but recently have learned to love the little guys.
    Sableye, he's cute has rock solid defences some nasty moves (and prankster!) and a good looking and decent enough mega. My new favourite Pokemon and I've loved Charizard since the days of R/B/Y.

As above Shadow ball is a solid good looking attack.

Welcome! Sableye was also liked by me, as for his powerful attack learner, its mega evolution was also good with the ability of prankster though which mostly defeats many pokemons in Pokemon battles that made me very happy though.

Return

Years
  • Hello all Newcomers! Now i think it is time for a new topic:

What Ghost-Type would you like to see get a Mega Evolution? and why?

I would definitely want to see a mega evolution of Dusknoir because of its balanced stats and if Dusknoir got a mega evolution its stats were increased dramatically with the ability for doing high power attacks etc.So it will become a very strong Pokemon in the Pokemon World.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • What Ghost-Type would you like to see get a Mega Evolution? and why?

Mismagius would be pretty cool with a Mega Evolution, I think they could give it a nice design and make it a bit stronger (of course, I thought Mega Heracross would have a better design, so maybe I shouldn't be that hopeful about it :P ). I also think it would be interesting if Shedinja were to get a Mega as well to give it a bit more power, though with it's unique ability and such, I'm not sure how they would go about it.

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
  • Username:RayZax

Partner:Giratina (Haha!)

Reason: You know, Ghost types are I think the best Pokemon type ever! Like Giratina, well he is a Dragon and Ghost (The best combination)! So yeah.

Favorite:Chandelure, like seriously, Fire and Ghost?! I can not believe that! But it is hard to evolve it :3.

Favorite Move: Shadow Force, it is really, really powerful (120 Damage and 100 Accuracy PP 5)! So, yeah.

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • What Ghost-Type would you like to
    see get a Mega Evolution? and why?

I'll go for Golurk, its strong, but its slow. yet the dex mentioned that it flies fast. i can't really imagine it xD so i like the design look more speedy and cool :D i agree on Shedinja having a mega form. it already looks nice to me but if GF designs it, i want it holding something sharp. like a scythe or something x]

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Ive always liked Mismagius line for looks but not great for anything much else. A nice ghost witch mega form with perhaps a ghost/Dark typing would be good and make it a much more usable pokemon.

Return

Years
  • Username:RayZax

Partner:Giratina (Haha!)

Reason: You know, Ghost types are I think the best Pokemon type ever! Like Giratina, well he is a Dragon and Ghost (The best combination)! So yeah.

Favorite:Chandelure, like seriously, Fire and Ghost?! I can not believe that! But it is hard to evolve it :3.

Favorite Move: Shadow Force, it is really, really powerful (120 Damage and 100 Accuracy PP 5)! So, yeah.

Welcome! Giratina Shadow force was the strongest ghost type move ever seen.So i become a fan of that move(Next to Shadow Ball as in the games its shadow force make me win most of the battles haha.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Username:Hero of Twilight
    Partner Pokemon:Mismagius
    Reason:Ghost types are my favorite type, because of their designs and lore surrounding them.
    Favourite Ghost:Mismagius, for its design and the concept behind it
    Favourite Attack Destiny Bond. Captures the essence of what ghosts can do. "If i have to go, i'm taking you with me"

Return

Years
  • Let move into New Topic Shall we?

What is your Favorite Shiny Ghost type Pokemon and Why?

My favorite Shiny Ghost Type Pokemon is Shiny Gastly.I like it how its color is so bluish-black which makes him more scary and powerful than ever!

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Gengar, the white colour looks really nice. Id love Sableye to have a nice shiny colour but its awful.

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
  • Username: Electrizard

Partner Pokemon:Drifblim

Reason for Joining: Because Ghost Types are unusual and interesting.

Answer the Current Topic!: I think Shiny Shuppet will always have a special place in my heart because one day I caught two of them.

Years
  • What is your Favorite Shiny Ghost-type Pokemon and Why?

Chandelure for me. I really love the orange on its flames here just as much as the original version's purple ones. I feel like it's one of those Pokemon that looks good whether the original colouring or the shiny.

Reactions: Sun
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back