• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Advanced

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Update

so far there is 8/10
    1 = Mewther
    2 = Misdreavus
    3 = PatsRule1223
    4 = Darkmage31
    5 = Phoenix
    6 = Cokka
    7 = rm2k3kid
    8 = Daegon Kimeron

ok guys, if 2 more people say they want it then I will release the demo early.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Here I Am

Here I am, and if I have counted correctly, then there are 10/10.

lol

well I suppose I could release it early, but that would mean that I would have to give up all of tomorrow to make this game. Oh well I guess I could do a little work tomorrow and Monday, and then release the beta on Tuesday, how about that?

Last edited:

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Ok, then it is settled then, the official release date for the pokemon advanced beta is 18th May 2004.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That's when sports day's held where I am!
    After some running around I can come home
    and play your game!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Update

Ok, so far today, I have changed some things on my site to make it better, like, I added a guestbook, changed what the downloads section looked like.

Right, I am about to do some more work on the game now, so that it will be redy for me to release a demo.

If you have any questions about the game, then please feel free to ask, or visit my website

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Update

Right, I have done more work on the game and have finished the demo, right now I am thinking of other stuff to add, but can't think of anything.

Maybe I will release the demo tomorrow instesd of on Tuesday, seing as it is already finished it is about 8 -12 mins long [depending on what you do]

Anyway tell me what I should do release it on the 17th or the 18th

Last edited:

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • If you have nothing else to do release it tomorrow, if you have some more work release it Tuesday. It's all up to you, we can wait. Well some of us.....

Back