• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Advanced

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Update

Right, today I foud a glich in my battle system, so I have not made any progress on the game as I have been fixing it.

Also I have uploaded some NEW screenshots to my website, "click here" to visit my website, and I have made a downloads section, and put 3 charater sets up that I edited this morning.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Request

Oh, I didn't really notice, thanks for pointing it out to me.

Anyway, does any one know where I can download any of the followig sprites(charsets), because it would be a lot easier than making them my self (plus I just got home from school and I can't be bothered to make them)

Jessie and James
    All of the gym leaders
    All of the eliet four
    May and Brandon
    Also I need some more pokemon charsets

thanks

p.s Feel free to post what you think of the game, and don't be shy

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Get some Yellow version pokemon sprites
    and the use May and Brendan's sprites to
    re-construct or use the FR characters.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Reply/request

DarkMage31 said:
    Go to https://gamingw.net/resource/5/?l=62 for some pkmn resources. I think you can get the rest from scouring other ppls games. I'll look around, see what I can find.

Well, thats not really what I was looking for, because I need pokemon sprites/char sets, that move in rm2k/3, and not stay still, thanks any way for posting.

Here is what im looking for

Gym Leaders
    Eliet four
    Jessie & James
    More pkmn

If you know where I can get them, then please tell me

thanx

Last edited:

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
    I believe there were some like that in Memphis' game Pokemon: Galaxy, but I'm not sure; and I don't know where you can get it anymore...

I don't really like any of the new names, but might I suggest Lt. Raiku? Or maybe Lt. Raichu?
    Just some suggestions...

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    I mean the environments that you draw... the charsets I posted move in the game. That's what I'm trying to say- I think that's what Lt. Surge is asking for.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Update

Yeah, I already had those characters, but I was talking abut the actual pokemon sprites, as they do not move in rm2k/3

Well anyway, as of 17th May I am not going to be working on the game for about 1 and a half weeks, because I need to start revising for my exams.

R.E exam 26th May
    English exam 28th May

after those are over, the game will get my full attention.

If I feel like it I may release an early demo of the game on the 17th, but remember, the demo will probably only be about 15-20 mins long, if that! [depending on how much work I put into it]

Also I am working on two websites, the pokemon advanced one in my sig, and one that I have not released yet, where you will be able to download vids of me and my friends doing funny stuff [like jumpin' out of trees, getting slapped and more] so I am not sure what will happen, you will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Update

Ok, so if I can get at least 9 more people who say that they want me to release an early demo of the game, then I will do some more work, and release it on the 17th of May. So remember now that is 9 more people. If I don't get that many people, then I will not release the demo early.

so far there is 1/10
    1 = Mewther

Back