• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke' Essentials Battle Animation Archive

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Well, we can't always approve request, usually it makes more sense to use the "Search Thread" Button to see if anyone made an animation yet.

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Yeeeeeeeahhh.. I meant in the future, sorry...... :/

What I actually mean't (because in the other post, I tried to summarize it since I was in a hurry...) , I really don't know if everyone else contributing will take request, I will (depending on my schedule >_> ).

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2012
AGAIN?

RPG Maker getting errors, and now the file I was working on got corrupted. -_-;;

I won't be making animations for a while... If you want to submit, go nuts.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
AGAIN?

RPG Maker getting errors, and now the file I was working on got corrupted. -_-;;

I won't be making animations for a while... If you want to submit, go nuts.

My next demo will have animations like ember and razor leaf.. If people like them i'll provide them in a zip file and you can add them to this project.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
For the life of me, I can't get the Sheer Cold animation to be reflected in the Animations tab of RPGXP. Also, it works when I edit it in game, but if I save and close the game, when I come back to it, it acts like I didn't save the animation...

Any clue on how to get it to work?

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
I really would like to get the animation working, its really good looking. I just can't get it to work. Can someone help?

Back