• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wired vs. Wireless Internet Connectivity

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • I use wireless internet, because I think it's more convenient in some way, because that's how my laptop, phones and even my 3DS connect to it, so it have quite an advantage if you want to use it in many gadgets at the same time.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • Both desktop is wired with a personally made ethernet cable and laptop and phone use wireless.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I use wireless for everything. It may not be the best at times, but my router is too far from my laptop.

Years
  • I prefer wired, but unfortunately wireless is what I use due to the poor placement of the phone jack. My desktop hasn't been wired in over a year (but to be fair they've been in storage during that time)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Wireless is really useful and easy to connect, but quite honestly...I get faster internet speed when I'm on a wired connection. I proved that theory when I was in college.

Back