• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Trainer Academy(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
  • Calnith update this is the result of the battle with the Krabby and Jack

Calnith:
    443.png

Species: Gible (Male)
    Nickname(Optional): Shinryu
    Lvl: 22
    Moveset: Dig, Dragon Rage, Outrage, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Sandstorm

228.png

Species: Houndour (Male)
    Nickname(Optional): Cerberus
    Lvl: 22
    Moveset: Flamethrower, Thunder Fang, Shadow ball, Bite, Double Team, Sludge Bomb

375.png

Species: Metang
    Nickname(Optional): Colossus
    Lvl: 23
    Moveset: Psychic, Iron head, Flash cannon, Psyshock, Rock Slide, Hyper Beam

098.png

Species: Krabby (Male)
    Nickname (Optional): KingClaw
    Lvl: 10
    Moveset: Bubble, Leer, Vice grip, Mud Sport

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • ^.^

Thanks Jack.

I don't intend to catch more than one pokemon as Calinth, But I might let him walk around as a human a bit more.

Also,

The Calinth-Anthro is not a furry. =_=

Years
  • Can you believe than only 4 days have passed in the rp making it thursday at the academy. So I want a general consensus of what time you guys think it is in the rp(cant have a day lasting forever) I still think it would be midday but what about you guys?

Ps: I'm thinking about some time skips allowing the rp to progress to further in the stories(like weeks) tell me if you think of that.

How long do you intend to have him posing as you and catching pokemon?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Midday sounds about right and I think it wouldn't bother me any.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • I guess 2 days posing,

just long enough for Ty to heal enough so he can get out of the damn bed.

Yeah, Mid-day sounds perfect.

And I'm all in for the time skips, But I am curious about pokemon levels too.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • I think it's right around the early afternoon, like 1:30 or so. And I have no qualms about time skipping. It would give me a good excuse to make Bri better at healing, because he's a natural at it. :D

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Can you believe than only 4 days have passed in the rp making it thursday at the academy. So I want a general consensus of what time you guys think it is in the rp(cant have a day lasting forever) I still think it would be midday but what about you guys?

I dunno, sounds like a huge level jump too. xD Plus, I think one of the main appeals people get is RPing out character interaction and development. We'd be skipping that.

Years
  • Pokemon level wise depending on the amount of time we would skip the more levels i would make available to you.

2Days- Up to 5 Levels
    1Week-Up to 15
    or something similar to that.

I dunno, sounds like a huge level jump too. xD Plus, I think one of the main appeals people get is RPing out character interaction and development. We'd be skipping that.

I understand that and thats what i love but are we all dedicated enough rpers to stick with this rp for long enough for me to bring in more of the story(cant have ??? do ??? if only a week has passed right). I live to please so its up to you guys to tell me what you think.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Actually,

The time skips bring forward a few good things.

Say you had a lot of pokemon that you caught. You obviously wouldn't be able to train them all in a short time.

Provided that you swapped your pokemon into your party BEFORE the Skip, They would be much higher-levelled.

It would allow us time to train the lesser members of our team.

Also, I think we should make an exp table of sorts. Like the wild pokemon 1 level thing, I think it should be 2 wild pokemon battles to level past level 30, Just s your pokemon don't jump at amazingly alarming rates.

But hey, It's your RP Jack, I don't want to control it. Just pitching ideas.

To explain the leveling thing a bit more:

1-30: wild pokemon=1 level, trainer battle=2 levels

31-50: 2 wild battles=1 level Trainer battle= 1 level

and so on.. and so on.. and so on...

Nideous

Years
  • I wouldn't mind that, but I suggest waiting until the start of the next week before skipping to let all the characters get to know each other. And Bri wouldn't make use of the full level bonus, because he isn't one to battle like everyone else is. Instead, if it's fine with you Jack, I would like to use the rest of the levels my team would gain to put Bouncy and Frost at a similar level as the rest of the team. If that's ok with you, of course.

Years
  • The time skip isn't something i'm gonna bring in yet it was just a plan i was putting out towards you guys. So you dont have to worry I'm just saying to expect it to be brought in sometime. And about the levels during the skip maybe i would do it like an level allocation sort of thing. Give you 50 levels to divide among your pokemon. But like i said this is something for later so I will have more time to sort it out.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Can somebody give me a rundown of whats been happening so far? The RP has been going fairly fast recently, not that I have a problem with it XD

Nideous

Years
  • Ok, Here's what's been happening from Brian's POV. Bri went to the class and got his butt kicked in a battle by Valorie. He then went to the Icy Plains with Skye. He caught a Sneasel, and Skye "caught" a Cubchoo. Bri then went to work at the pokemon center, while Skye went off and was attacked at the Lugia Dorm. Ellie, Skye's Eevee, made it to teh pokemon center, and told Bri what happened. Bri went to go help, alone, and sent Thyme and Duster to go get more help. Duster went after Mark, and found him. Thyme went after Valorie, and met Calnith. Calnith seems to be able to understand Thyme, and has taken a liking to her for some reason, if you can call it that. He took Thyme to the pokemon center where Valorie is supposedly, and ran into Selene. Bri is still in the Lugia Dorm, injured and looking for Skye. He doesn't know it yet, but he may be attacked soon too. I'm not sure on that one. I'm still trying to decide whether I want to or not.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Skye has been kidnapped in the ghost dorm, Bri has gone to help.

Vince and Selena are looking for a special TM room in the dorm, Selena left because her ppokemon was injured in a trainer fight.

Brogan and Jack are training.

And you guys just saved butler.

Also, Calinth is Currently roaming the plains as a human, trying to find something to do. XD

I don't know what's going on with anyone else.

[EDIT]

I'm adding an E to the end of Calinthe's name.

Nideous

Years
  • No problem. But I've noticed something. Thyme's not having a very good week is she? First she gets beat up by an Eevee, then she gets Tickled into submission, then she is set upon by a raging Growlithe, and then she goes into the land of colors (Even though that started out nice), and after that she gets blown up, and now this! Really, I don't think that qualifies as a good time, even though some of that she brought upon herself, like the Eevee beating her up and Duster Tickling her down. lol! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back