• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    That's exactly how I feel!

I know I'll be terribly incompetent at it compared to the ol' veterans in there. Writing just isn't as natural for me as drawn-art and my written voice is very stiff and apathetic. Stuff like character building and development is something I know I would struggle with if writing were even a hobby of mine haha. But I feel like with HS as a base I can actually build something (or someone, rather) worth contributing to a greater story line.

I'm certainly not confident in my RPing abilities, like I said this would be my first one ever, but I'd really like to break into it at some point. Everyone I know really enjoys it and I admit it seems like lots of fun!

Though maybe I should just stick to drawing everyone's characters haha.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I feel that way too!

I haven't written something for fun in ages. I do like to write, but I'm more of an essay kind of guy. x)

I would really like to start roleplaying.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    GUYS

I WANT TO BE Davepetasprite^2 but i want someone to be Jasprosesprite^2 with me as well hnng why is this hard
    Okay who owns the Vriska account? ;; that's the Homestuck name I want haha. Jasprosesprite would be cool but... I'd rather just keep that a theme :3

I own the names Egbert and Lalonde, in case anybody wants either btw! I've been thinking of changing my main account permanently (more or less) into either but couldn't decide which so I just kept them as alts haha.

And I'm working on the RP c: tbh I'm mostly keen on playing as a human because it's much simpler in many ways. But do we prefer trolls mostly here or?

... oops I did it. The details are of course up for discussion though. Come join in :3 http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8911031#post8911031

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • >be ken
    >be gone from PC for long time due to lack of interest in things going on and also outside life being slow
    >outside life slows down
    >see homestuck RP
    >is back now

==> Your own chumhandle: rewrittenTypist
    ==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: I used to say Prospit, but I think Derse is more fitting nowadays haha.
    ==> How far have you read: All caught up.
    ==> Answer current topic:
    If we're speaking about waiting for the next upd8, send help. Remember was great, but I've been waiting so long like what if something goes wrong before it ends oh no that would be bad.

If we're speaking about the RP that I may or may not have returned for then I am incredibly pumped if I can join and I still remember Shenanigans back in the day. Those were some good times.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey welcome back DLMuerte! :)

For the record, I'm down with going full homestuck username again if everyone else is. I liked being cuttlefishCuller!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    >be ken
    >be gone from PC for long time due to lack of interest in things going on and also outside life being slow
    >outside life slows down
    >see homestuck RP
    >is back now

==> Your own chumhandle: rewrittenTypist
    ==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: I used to say Prospit, but I think Derse is more fitting nowadays haha.
    ==> How far have you read: All caught up.
    ==> Answer current topic:
    If we're speaking about waiting for the next upd8, send help. Remember was great, but I've been waiting so long like what if something goes wrong before it ends oh no that would be bad.

If we're speaking about the RP that I may or may not have returned for then I am incredibly pumped if I can join and I still remember Shenanigans back in the day. Those were some good times.

Welcome back! And do join the RP :) it's meant for us here who are caught up and need moar HS in our life to cope.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Hey welcome back DLMuerte! :)

For the record, I'm down with going full homestuck username again if everyone else is. I liked being cuttlefishCuller!

if only aiden can snag twinArmageddons, itll be somewhat a perfect fit imo :(

But yeah, decided to take Davepetasprite^2 and probably give up Leijon for arachnidsGrip again

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think I would enjoy being ghostyTrickster or ectoBiologist for username. But both are taken, aren't they.

I think I'm good with just having HS themes now and then :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    :O

I'm totally okay with surrendering Sylph for the record! My heart isn't set on it and I can happily exchange it for another, promise! Maid would fit quite well, actually.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    :O

I'm totally okay with surrendering Sylph for the record! My heart isn't set on it and I can happily exchange it for another, promise! Maid would fit quite well, actually.

Let's keep further RP discussion in the RP thread and talk more general stuff here, shall we? c:

Years
  • Your own chumhandle: abnormalWizard[WZ]
    ==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: I'm not quite sure to be honest, but probably Derse. From what I've read about each, the "game" doesn't just match you up based on your personality but rather which one will benefit you in the long run.
    ==> How far have you read: just started the trolls' pov today. Their relationships are... interesting to say the least
    ==> Answer current topic: the topic isn't a question atm so... idk what to put :P

I blame apotheosis for making her rp which introduced me to Homestuck, I haven't stopped reading Homestuck for two days straight, except to sleep of course

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Wizardman, since you're still at the trolls' part, I expect a page-long essay on how you feel after reaching p=6009, which is like 1000+ pages from where you are as of that post c:<

you guys know what page is that

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Your own chumhandle: abnormalWizard[WZ]
    ==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: I'm not quite sure to be honest, but probably Derse. From what I've read about each, the "game" doesn't just match you up based on your personality but rather which one will benefit you in the long run.
    ==> How far have you read: just started the trolls' pov today. Their relationships are... interesting to say the least
    ==> Answer current topic: the topic isn't a question atm so... idk what to put :P

I blame apotheosis for making her rp which introduced me to Homestuck, I haven't stopped reading Homestuck for two days straight, except to sleep of course
    Ooooh you'rE already in the club! Welcome :D i replied to the RP before I saw this haha. Well, if yoy get through Act 5 Act 2, I'd say you'll probably be knowledgeable enough to join the RP. God tiers and sessions and scratches and all. So let us know when you've seen Cascade ;)

I get so happy when new people get stuck in the Homestuck hole haha <3

Back