• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
  • Volume 8 has gotta be one of my favourites out of them all. Unite Synchronization and Flare are two of my favourite songs from any album.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Do You Remem8er Me is such a great song, omg.

And so is Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler's Water Apocalypse!!!!!!!!

Homestuck has so much great music. @_@

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well... I'm here. About time too, I was too busy looking for a chumhandle I like.

==> Your own chumhandle: temporalConjuration
    ==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
    ==> How far have you read: Up-to-date
    ==> Answer current topic: Is it about music? 'cause I still can't decide on my favorite track. Although I have to agree about the tracks that you guys have mentioned so far. Especially Do You Remem8er Me.

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • YAY CANDY AND AIDEN IS HERE :3 #candyen ;)

and hnng tbh i love all doctor remixes, and sburban jungle, and cascade :3 theres a ton more i kinda forgot but yeah love them also

AND HNNG does anyone want to be the jasprose to my davepeta next name change, coz im probably changing to Davepetasprite^2 next name change.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Cascade is seriously amazing, but a lot of the Homestuck music is just fantastic, although I can admit there are one or two tracks I am less partial to... I just don't remember which ones.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was watching the last update late at night and cried. Then I watched it the next morning too and cried again xD

Welcome to the club guys! I think... I might scrap the club roster, actually. We'll just hang out here if we wanna talk HS. Yeh?

Circuit

Years
  • Sounds good to me. I rewatched Remem8er and cried omg. The feels are real.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:

Hm. Does this mean that halfdead Sollux and God Tier Aradia got wiped out as well now, together with the ghosts, when LE's cracks reached them? :O

Candy

Years
  • Yeah they were there hanging around with Feferi.

Also just wanting to say that I'm in love with Carne Vale right now. :3

Spoiler:

Circuit

Years
  • Just wanted to share what's currently going on with my screens atm:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And I think only Terezi and Vriska got caught by LE's cracks.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lemme show what my desktop has looked like for the past month then ^^

I do think that all the ghosts he showed there got caught in the cracks. Unless Aradia somehow saved the trolls, just because it would be nice with some "original" troll ghosts joining up at the end.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    This has been my desktop for the past few months haha. We're such trash.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No, we are absolutely fabulous.

So. For this RP... Haha. I played with the idea of letting it be set on Beforus. But we don't know much about the society there, other than that the higher your caste, the more social responsibility you have. Would trolls live in families with grown ups as parents, much like on Earth?

We could just put it on Alternia though. With lusii and the violent caste system we are used to :)

Candy

Years
  • I would post a pic of my desktop but I'm still having trouble looking for a good wallpaper rendition of a specific scene. x:

Then again it feels dangerous to use it as my laptop's wallpaper and bring it to campus and let people borrow it with the risk of everyone seeing it with no context about it and going "WTH IS THIS O_O" on me.

But that volcano kissing scene... ;~;

I'm just using the Skaia wallpaper from MSPA 'til I find a replacement. I should really start art-hunting.

Also tomorrow the name-change period will start hhngh about time haha. I still can't believe that Kanaya's handle was available

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • My background is the Medium and the Green Sun, both surrounded by Horrerterrors.

Also, the RP sounds really nice!

I can't wait for Hiveswap. Hussie said it would include more info on the ancestors. That will be so cool!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oooooo an RP? Rika, if you start a successful and engaging HS RP it will be the first ever RP I participate in!

Back