• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, you can now withstand both Reshiram & Zekrom's attack...But Kyurem comes in & decides it would be funny to attack you. Too bad you can't withstand Kyurem's attacks.

I wish Pokemon could also join PC.

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
Years
Granted, but Arceus wouldn't like it and he willn't let you do it

I wish that I could have more than 6 pokemon in my party .

EDIT: Sorry -- I didn't knew that you answered justinrpg.

Last edited:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, you are the only one who has more than six Pokemon in their party.
@ Week 1, your game glitched & you are the only who can have more than six Pokemon in their party.
@ Week 2, your game started to glitch some more, the result of it makes some places unavailable.
@ Week 3, your game started to mess some more, & making some items no longer buy-able
@ Week 4, you can no longer battle any Pokemon or any trainer.
@ Week 5, your game finally messed up & is no longer playable.

I wish I could hold hands with the real Latias.

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
Years
Granted, but it will be just for seconds, then you'll never see her again...

I wish that pokemon exist and talk like a real human !

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but the Pokemon hate humans

I wish I could withstand all Pokemon attacks by all Pokemon, and I got paid billions of dollars by a Pokemon research company just to get hit by them because of my ability

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but the researchers are Team Galactic in disguise, and they force Uxie to open its eyes and wipe your memory clean so they don't have to pay you.

I wish I knew what rare candies actually taste like.

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Granted, you can understand them, but Latias keeps talking about how beautiful Latios is, and Latios keeps trying to teach you Calculus.

I wish Pokemon Fans knew a secret way to teleport to the Pokemon World.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, every Pokemon fan, knows how to get to PokeEarth...The only problem is, that anyone trying to teleport, has 1% chance of actually making there without any problems.

I wish I know what it feels like to be kissed by a real Latias.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but every wish was corrupted

I wish, since I lost my Moltres to a bet with Zekrom, I wish that Zekrom would agree to give my my Moltres back if he uses Bolt Strike on me as a trade to get my Moltres back

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but it's a critical hit!

I wish I had an Electivire that could play an electric guitar with extreme skill.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2011
Wish Granted, but in his rock and roll craze he accidentally whipped you with his electric tail things, and knocked you out cold.

I wish I could be the very best, like no one ever was :)

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Granted, but someone comes along one second afterwards and become the new very best.

I wish I had an Emolga as a best friend, and we never got sick, died, got lost, had relationship problems or any other issues.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
@Tails, God mode on, eh?
Wish Granted, it all happened..You met an Emolga, & became best friends, & nothing bad ever happened....Until you woke up, & noticed you were just dreaming...Smith...Must you ninja me?
Wish Granted, everyone has a Pokemon living in their backyard...The only problem is..That the Pokemon attacks anyone who enters the backyard, making it nearly impossible for anyone to see the Pokemon.

I wish the company would stop making eevee evolutions.

Last edited:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
@Justin's Wish, Somehow...I'm not surprise.
@Smith...Well, I got nothing to say.
Wish Granted, Stunfisk made sense...The only problem is, that you must first pay a $50 fee before you know how it makes sense.

I wish a real Latias would hug & as well kiss me, & also knowing that its not a dream

Back