• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted. She hugs and kisses your lifeless, soulless corpse right before being hauled off to prison for necrophilia. Oh, and it's not a dream. :cheeky:

I wish Porygon showed more emotions than Porygon 2.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, but the results of this here wish, caused every Machop to be extincted due to having an unstable 3rd arm.

I wish the company would finally make a reality Pokemon movie, that would be decent enough to watch.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but it's directed by Michael Bay and only barely has anything to do with Pokemon.

I wish the Pokemon team finally made a game where all regions can be explored and all the good and memorable features are included.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, the company decided to announce the game. that was in development, a little earlier. In the announcement, they promise that every region will be possible to explore, & every good feature they had in the past, will be remade as well in the game. About 3 months later, the game was released...The only problem is..Is that the game is very glitchy & because of this, it makes the game nearly impossible to play.

I wish Latias would make me lucid dream about her.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^:\
Wish Granted, during a commercial, CN announced that they will run a marathon of Pokemon Indigo League & Orange League episodes. The day the marathon was supposed to run, was canceled, due to other daytime shows not having any time slot.

I wish Pokemon games could also be on the PsP, without needing to hack.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but you get a bunch of hackers running around with Wondertombs and missing no's crashing the servers just when you start enjoying it.

I wish the Team in the next Pokemon game has a decent and not ridiculously absurd or easy to guess story.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted. Japan has given the next team the greatest goal of all of the other team and those in the future. However, the English translation brings them down to Team Rocket's level.

I wish there wasn't such a drastic change in difficulty between the eighth Kanto gym and the Indigo Plateau.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but you must wear a sweater full of Darumaka poop to stay warm in the winter.

I wish Zen Mode didn't exist. It makes an already awful Pokemon worse.

Back