• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 2, 2017
Rumor:
>69 New Pokemon Discovered so far
>Z Legendary brings it to 70
>There's still the trio and the pixie missing which brings it to 74
>Nitx brings it to 75
>Noivern's inevitable Pre-evo brings it to 76
>Ground/Fairy by Kotaku brings it to 77

Nath74K

Pokéfan
Years
Rumor:
>Nitx brings it to 75

I also think Carbink will evolve once or twice which brings it to 78 or 79

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Rumor:
>Nitx brings it to 75
Then there's the likely event legendaries...which if it follows Sinnoh and Unova's numbers of event it'll be 3 thus making it at least 80 :3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
EDIT: I just saw that Heliolisk is Level 37 on this picture and has not evolved to a third form.. I hope it is not the final form! It looks like a grumpy kid ahah

Heliolisk evolves by stone. That's the last form it can have. Stone Evolvers don't go past the point where they evolve by stone.

Has anymore info been given about this guy?

http://instagram.com/p/fEwTJ4AdqA/

Bubblix is its name. I would post an image, but it isn't letting me save it. I just haven't heard many people talk about this guy.

Bubblix is fake.

It's fake, Kingdra is 45 in the coastal dex. Plus the dex entry has poor grammar.

Very sad, we need at least one more new poison, ground and bug line each.

Kingdra is 41. Krookodile is 45.

Some leakers said that Xerneas and Yvetal are numbers 715 & 716.. So we ARE going to have like 70 pokémons on the 6th gen... I'm sad now.

Seeing as no one has posted any National dex images, assume they are lying and taking the form of leakers. Xerneas and Yveltal are 149/150 in the Mountain Dex and there are rumors of Pokemon appearing after the E4 is beaten some are new Pokemon. We have no way to tell if there are 70 or more or not. Its best to just ignore the numbers.

To me the saddest thing is that they made a Fairy Gym and not a Dark one

We were all expecting a Fairy Gym....Though we want a Dark Gym it seems to be E4 Exclusive.

There probably will never be a Dark-type gym because in Japan the Dark-type is the dishonorable, evil type and Gym leaders are meant to be mentors towards new trainers. E4 and beyond use whatever type they want.

Giovanni was an evil Gym leader. That really disproves the "Gym Leaders aren't evil" idea. Some Gym Leaders can even be said to have questionable reasons for being gym leaders. They've taken a more relaxed view on Gym leaders in the more recent installments but the over all view of a Gym Leader is just a set of trainers used by the league to gauge the trainers around them.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
If you want to see the in-game artwork for each gym leader: http://m.imgur.com/a/zGGUL#

If you just want names and types:

Spoiler:

Interesting bunch, the last few look really badass. They were kinda lazy with the badge naming though.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Carbink was also Proven to NOT have an evolution. Cant remember where. Somewhere in this thread though!
Really? It looked like something that would evolve...

Are the Starter's abilities still Overgrow, Blaze and Torrent?
Yes, as they always have been, when not counting MegaEvolution or DW abilities.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 2, 2017
Bug badge....fairy badge....psychic badge.... lol are they out of ideas?

Elite four prediction: fire, water dark, ghost

Last edited:

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Giovanni was an evil Gym leader. That really disproves the "Gym Leaders aren't evil" idea. Some Gym Leaders can even be said to have questionable reasons for being gym leaders. They've taken a more relaxed view on Gym leaders in the more recent installments but the over all view of a Gym Leader is just a set of trainers used by the league to gauge the trainers around them.

Has less to do with a particular person being 'evil' rather than the strategies they employ in combat. There is a reason Dark-types are so abundant on gang members teams. Giovannis status as a criminal was unknown to the League anyway. While it might not explain the role of gym leaders very well in the games, its quite evident in other mediums. They are meant to be guides for young trainers and they have to qualify for the position, someone specializing in dishonorable combat has no business being a leader.

Anyways...is /vp/ extremely slow for anyone else? Ever since that leaker Josh started posting there I guess its been getting a tonne of traffic. I'm falling behind on leaks. ;_;

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 2, 2017
They have haven't they...

But wait, unless the Japanese version's names are different.

Goodra stats:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back