• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
  • This new gen is coming as a real surprise! As in - uptill now there isn't a single Pokémon that I actually truly dislike! ... Well apart from the starters evolutions anyway.
    I am very disapointed with the starters evolutions but all "regular" Pokémon have thus far been great! Some that I care for less but non that really make me want to scream.
    I believe this is going to be an over all wonderful generation! :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    I just noticed Valerie is Lucy, just replace her eyes with butterfly eyes.
    also:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Aegislash has 2 Stances. In the Defense Stance itsDefense and Sp. Defense is very high, in Attack Stance its Attack and Sp. Attack is very high. It has the ability Stance Change. There's some pictures around Im sure someone will post them.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Aegislash is going on my team for sure and I predict this pokemon will go into OU, that ability is crazy good+those stats.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
    Years
  • Aegislash has 2 Stances. In the Defense Stance itsDefense and Sp. Defense is very high, in Attack Stance its Attack and Sp. Attack is very high. It has the ability Stance Change. There's some pictures around Im sure someone will post them.

How does the ability work? Because I can't see why people would go into attack stance with that low of speed.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Does anyone know how berries are obtain for this game from the leaks? In Gen V, there were no berry plants, making it unable for you to plant your own, and the only way to get them is from trainers or the Dream World.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Does anyone know how berries are obtain for this game from the leaks? In Gen V, there were no berry plants, making it unable for you to plant your own, and the only way to get them is from trainers or the Dream World.
    There are berry plants in this game. You can't transfer items to this generation and you can get a Berry farm while journeying.

Geez that is one heck of a special attack.... I guess that is out Pseudo legend

If you are talking about Aegislash someone said he'd come out to near 530 BST. So doesn't look like he'd be our Pseudo. Noivern is looking to be our Pseudo though as its baby form is found in Victory Road. A trait that is commonly shared with some of the Pseudos.

Goodra may end up with he stats, but it lacks the dual typing so it may be written off like Volcarona was since it didn't meet the three basic requirements.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    How does the ability work? Because I can't see why people would go into attack stance with that low of speed.

The pokemon always starts in Defense Stance, when it uses an attacking move it changes to Attack Stance before attacking. The Defense Stance is not as clear, the leaker said that some moves like King's Shield revert it back to Defense Stance. He describes Kings Shield as preventing damage, having priority(like Protect) and lowers opponent attack sharply.

XanderO@ That's one bat I don't mind running into, adorable fella haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    They revelead the gym leaders, What keeps the leakers from reveling the elite 4?? I'm waiting for hours....
    I think I better take a rest....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back