• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciz

La la la ♪
Years
Finished the game in 3 days, btw... No brag... Cause i didnt sleep on the 3rd... :))))))

* Beaten Cheren in Victory Road.
* 15% Progress in National Dex... Maybe 80-85% on Unova.
* Beaten Champion Alder... For the 4th Time now...
* Beaten all the riches.
* Made a 4th-day return on Black City for Greed Battles.
* Caught the Iron Will, Cavern and Grassland Pokemon.
* Chasing after Tornadus.
* Caught Kyurem with a Dusk Ball.
* Caught Volcarona with an Ultra Ball.
* Wasted 10000+ on Max Repels.
* Waiting for someone to lend me a Celebi and a Shiny Dog... I want Zorua and Zoroark. :(

Dunno what to do next...

Years
Terra here,

-Finally climbed to the top of the Tower of Heaven, where Skyla gave me a long speech about something.
- Battled Skyla's gym and she talked even more (either she's into me or she just love talking about nothing.)
-After the gym I ran all around town yelling at all the civilians to give me Fly, all of them (were freaked out) and didn't know what I was talking about. So I decided if I tried to leave town maybe someone will give me Fly.
-The Champion gave me Fly, oh and Cheren was there to (he got murked btw)
-Went back to Driftveil city and surfed my way to KIBAGO!!!!/Axew.
-Took a long time to find a boy Kibago and when I finally did, it was Timid. (Im not the EV type of trainer but Im not gonna keep a pokemon, whose main purpose in life is to Attack, have his attack lowered for Speed.)
-Found another boy Kibago this time Lonely (Def up/ Atk down) I quit, so I'll keep him.
-Training him in route 4 now.
-And Im also looking for a new slave, that duck might work.

Current Team: FINALLY 5/6 of my dream team is completed!!!

502.png
Demiwott lvl 49
512.png
Gaisensage lvl 47
579.png
Rankura lvl 47
596.png
Widowik lvl 45
610.png
Kibago Lvl 32
520.png
Useless Slave Lvl 29 (Sorry Im only mean to it becuz its the ugliest bird of all the other regions but at least Pidove is cute.)

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
I've had a major re-vamp of my team since my last entry. With all the Pokémon from the previous generations available, I've mixed and matched and reached a fairly decent line-up. Now to grind for Challenger's Cave/Cynthia/The League... eugh...

Larvesta Lvl. 53
Absol Lvl. 55
Druddigon vl. 57
Serperior Lvl. 61
Chandelure Lvl. 57
Altaria Lvl. 56

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Pokemon White Journal: 6

I had wrote a more detailed one but it decided to delete itself.Majorly mad.

~ Beat Elesa
~ Caught a Solosis
~ Revived fossil
~ Beat Cheren
~ Met Alder
~ Sandile evolved
~ Crossed the bridge onto Driftveil.

Current Team

Servine Lv.31
Krokorok Lv.30
Tranquill Lv.28
Solosis Lv.27
Tirtouga Lv.26

Years
Pokemon White Update:

Today I caught a Rufflet on Route 10. He will take the place of the Tranquill on my team. I ought to have a good Water-type Pokemon, but not sure what. I'll probably trade over the Seismitoad I have in Pokemon Black. I can go ahead and challenge Opelucid City's Gym Leader, but I think it would be best if I find an Ice-type or Dragon-type Pokemon.

Next stop is Twist Mountain to look for a Cubchoo.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
>Picked up TM Scald, made it across the cold container.
>Preparing for my Ground Gym match.
>Dreading the Excadrill bout.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Unova Update Part One: The Journey Begins.

Ok well after waiting like.......3 weeks for my Pokemon Black to appear in the mail, I can finally write on this wonderful journal. So I opened the box, and it was there, the small little card with my game, just waiting to be played. Ok so here is the official update!

I started playing 30 minutes after I put the game in the DS, why you ask? I was staring at the wonderful Reshiram that I will soon use as my Ubers Sweeper <3. I started off with the wonderful otter like Pokemon, I think it's name was Oshawott or something? I don't know, so if I start calling it Mijumaru (or any Japanese Names for that instance) don't be alarmed. Well I named the Oshawott Sydian, because that's how I roll. Sydian was a Gentle nature and I decided to check it's IVs (woah there's a first!) and it has 28/18/20/24/14/21 pretty good none the less, but I could be wrong because the IV calculator is inaccurate when you are in the lower levels.After praising my wonder HP IV I realized that my brother was ahead of me, well time to dash then! I caught a Lillipup (Brendan) and a Patrat (Aloe) to assist me in the future. I'll have more updates later!

501.png

Sydian | Male | Torrent | Lvl 7 | @
Tackle | Tail Whip | Water Gun

506.png

Brendan | Male | Vital Spirit | Lvl 2 | @
Tackle | Leer

504.png

Aloe | Female | Keen Eye | Lvl 2 | @
Tackle

Years
I battled Bianca. I also battled my brother and beat him twice. He beat me in triple battle though. Next I am going to the desert.

Mondenn

Wants to be the very best!
Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2012
I beat the elite four and I was just kind of exploring the towns and entering houses. Im playing pokemon black where you can't get a petilil but i found out that you can actually get one! By going to Nacrene City there is a house beside the pokemon center on the far right where when you enter, you see a girl that would trade her petilil for a cotonee!

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
I'm kinda copying giancarloparimango11's team just to get through the main story (AGAIN!) I want to breed for shiny Pokemon, but I kinda need to beat the story to get the Pokemon I want. Also, I might raise a competitive team after I'm done. Team is in sig.

Annuhh5

White and nerdy.
Years
I finished the game today! I'm planning to restart my game. Now I'm breeding 2 Deinos for an egg and a Ditto and a Rufflet so that I can have both low leveled guys for my new game.
By the way the cut scenes at the end are so cool!
Definitely something to look forward to!

Last edited:

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
Pokemon Black Entry #1:

I just got Black two days ago, after beating White I wanted to start a new game. After resetting for a LONG time, I finally got an Adamant Snivy! >.< I wanted one with an Attack or Special Attack increasing nature so it can hit harder than usual.

Current team:
495.png

Female, level 10. Nicknamed Tornado.
~Tackle
~Leer
~Vine Whip
~Wrap

Nothing special, but in my Pokemon White I am currently breeding these 4 cuties for my Black team:
602.png
607.png
633.png
619.png

And I plan to add:
566.png

to my team after I revive him from the fossil!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
I'm finally starting my Pokemon Black game today. On white I chose Oshawott, this time I'll choose Snivy. I didn't reset for a good nature last time. This time I reset my game until I got a Naive Snivy. I wanted a Timid/Modest Snivy, but whatever. I named him Legolas. [:

<3

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Unova Update Part Two: Two Gyms, One Trainer.

I steamrolled Cilan (Dento) pretty easily with my newest team member Pansear (Diddy Kong) and I made my way through, fought some characters, caught some Pokemon. You know, the basic principle of Pokemon really. I'm currently going to fight Lenora!

501.png

Sydian | Male | Torrent | Lvl 16 | @ Mystic Water
Tackle | Rock Smash | Water Gun | Focus Energy

506.png

Brendan | Male | Vital Spirit | Lvl 14 | @
Tackle | Leer | Work Up | Bite

513.png

Diddy Kong | Male | Gluttony | Lvl 13 @
Rock Smash | Work Up | Lick | Incinerate

509.png

Hoppy | Male | Unburden | Lvl 14 @
Thief | Cut | Assist | Fury Swipes

517.png
SweetDream | Female | Forewarn | Lvl 15 @
Psywave | Psybeam | Yawn | Defense Curl

532.png

shofu | Male | Guts | Lvl 16 @
Rock Smash | Work Up | Rock Throw | Low Kick

* = This Pokemon is replaced with another Pokemon for a while, in this case Munna is replaced with a Sawk.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
Pretty much endless grinding since I last updated. Still don't feel ready to face Challenger's Cave, let alone Cynthia. Thank god for Audinos! Finally my Larvesta has evolved though :3

359.png

Lvl. 58
Night Slash
Flash
Sucker Punch
Shadow Claw

334.png

Lvl. 58
Fly
Dragonbreath
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
497.png

Lvl. 62
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm
Leaf Blade
Frenzy Plant
621.png

Lvl. 57
Surf
Superpower
Dragon Claw
Night Slash
[Random moveset, I know, LOL.]

609.png

Lvl. 57
Night Shade
Inferno
Flame Burst
Shadow Ball
637.png

Lvl. 59
Flame Charge
Bug Bite
Toxic
Quiver Dance
[Needs a better moveset IMO >.>]

Some more grinding to the mid-60s and Challenger's cave should be a sweep :)

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
Pokemon Black Journal post 2!

After taking our first steps to route 1 we made it to Accumula town and the professor showed us around the pokecenter/pokemart
after that there was a speaker talking about freeing pokemon. i thought it was kind of wierd then after that someone by the name of N challanged me to a battle. i won of course.

after all of that i headed out for route 2 and Striaton city where the first gym is.
eh this sucks. changing style

Got the fire monkey
defeated the gym leader
headed towards Nacrene City
Went towards pinwheel forest and caught some pokemon for my current team. not sure if they will stay yet tho
defeated 2nd gym leader
now headed after team plasma to get the fossil back
thats all for now

current team:
531.png

522.png

539.png

519.png

513.png

535.png

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
I bet the story about 5 minutes ago :) Beat the E4 and champion. Looking forward to filling up my national dex now! Trade forum here I come.

Years
After my last update where I caught Kibago I did A LOT, TONS, LONG HOURS of training to the point where Im quitting White for a while thats right vacation time this is my spring break.

I evolved Kibago so fast I already miss looking at his 1st and 2nd stage so bad.

I will update later when i feel like playing again.

Team now:
502.png
Demiwott lvl 49 to 51
512.png
Gaisensage lvl 47 to 51
579.png
Rankura lvl 47 to 50
596.png
Widowik lvl 45 to 49
610.png
611.png
612.png