• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baaaad badly made movies

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Wow. Okay. You may not have liked Children of Men, but it was faaaar from a badly made movie. It didn't follow the book, but it was a great movie.

Now The Room. That was a bad movie. But "so bad it's good" bad, so I forgive it.

I agree it wasn't a badly made movie. But out of the movie's I've sene, it's easily the first that comes to mind as the worst movie. I also don't think I'd consider it well made or great, personally. :/

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Wow. Okay. You may not have liked Children of Men, but it was faaaar from a badly made movie. It didn't follow the book, but it was a great movie.

Now The Room. That was a bad movie. But "so bad it's good" bad, so I forgive it.

Have you ever looked into Tommy Wiseau's background? What's known about him, his wealth and his background is almost nothing. He paid for The Room entirely by himself by somehow acquiring money through real estate (apparently) over the years, but the sheer extent of his wealth is shrouded in mystery. He was able to tear down sets and rebuild them at his whim and buy out huge camera sets for no reason other than to mix HD and (whatever the term is for film that isn't shot in HD) for no apparent reason other than because he could.

People aren't even sure if he's 46 or almost 60.

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
Years
Evil Dead is awful. It's just an amalgamation of gory scenes and stuff that's meant to inspire terror but only makes you laugh (because it just isn't scary, it's bad)
But hey, we had a pretty good laugh on Halloween, so I'm not complaining too much, haha.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Can you really count movies made by The Asylum? They're usually made to be cheap knockoff cash ins on current blockbusters with the occasional original idea consisting of Mega(something) vs SomethingElse and Sharkando. They are bad, but they're intentionally made to be that way. I think to be a movie that's actually bad, you had to have had some sort of actual effort and good intentions put in at one point or another.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Evil Dead is awful

Do you mean the remake or the original? I might be wrong about this, but I think the original was kinda meant to be over the top and darkly humorous.

Have you ever looked into Tommy Wiseau's background? What's known about him, his wealth and his background is almost nothing. He paid for The Room entirely by himself by somehow acquiring money through real estate (apparently) over the years, but the sheer extent of his wealth is shrouded in mystery. He was able to tear down sets and rebuild them at his whim and buy out huge camera sets for no reason other than to mix HD and (whatever the term is for film that isn't shot in HD) for no apparent reason other than because he could.

People aren't even sure if he's 46 or almost 60.

Yeah, I've read about this, and it makes it even better for me. He bought both the 35mm and HD cameras because he couldn't figure out the differences in format. His AMA on Reddit was absolutely hilarious as well.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
Years
Birdemic, its sequel, and their top-notch special effects. I'm amazed that they were ever even shown in select theaters, let alone released on DVD (though I was tempted to rent the sequel when I saw it at the video store one day) or sponsored by other horror film sites. Or that the first movie even had a sequel after how badly it flopped.

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
Years
Do you mean the remake or the original? I might be wrong about this, but I think the original was kinda meant to be over the top and darkly humorous.

I mean the remake (2013). But even then it's still pretty bad.
But meh, maybe it's just not for me. x3

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Infection takes the number one spot. I can't even explain. Just go find it on Netflix and burn in hell like I did. It was so bad I just can't explain it. It was actually laughable how bad it was. Honestly I could have better looking aliens in fucking paint than what they did in this movie.
The Last Airbender is a close second. I LOVED the TV Show, and then this movie was just..... oh god... I can't. I'm having night terrors now. The acting was worthless, the directing was terrible, SOME OF THE NAMES WERE PRONOUNCED WRONG. YOU MADE A TV SHOW INTO A MOVIE. AND YOU MISPRONOUNCED THE NAMES. PLEASE FIX YOURSELF. BNABJS DLK:A My parents actually went with me to watch this movie. We spent maybe $70 in total at the theatre to watch it. Multiple families went back to the stands after the movie and demanded their money back for spending over $50 to have such a terrible thing shoved into our faces. The theatre actually gave us our money back. It was that bad.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Trasformers: Revenge of the Fallen is the only movie that actually truly pissed me off. I could literally feel Michael Bay counting money and laughing to himself, "you idiots will watch anything"

Years
i love watching bad movies and making fun of them. tad: the lost explorer is quite the hilarious venture if you have netflix and you're accompanied by a couple of friends that'll enjoy having a laugh

Sir Codin

Clearly none of you here have ever seen "Things."

Last edited:
Back