• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Namco ★ Club~

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
What's with Pascal's obsession with Sophie in Graces? At first, I thought it was curiosity and admiration. But I just saw a scene where Pascal's friend tries to see which guy would make the best boyfriend for Pascal, then Pascal ended up choosing Sophie! Is there more to her obsession than I originally thought? (Poor Hubert.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't know much about Pascal but she's some type of researcher right? Couldn't that be it?

In other news the second United World episode has been out for a few days. I think the RAW is on youtube but I'll wait until the subs before linking it (from youtube) here. As for the third and last United World episode that has been postponed until October. I... actually don't mind because the thought of the very first and the very last episodes being released in the same month is actually pretty awesome to me.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Would like to join please! ^w^
I've only played Tales of the Abyss, but I'm planning to buy Tales of Vesperia and I'm planning to borrow my older sister's copy of Tales of Graces f (if she has it yet, that is...><)
Please? ^^

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
399413_470685492960997_1893711131_n.jpg

Tales of Xillia got announced officially for North America, and Europe. the Date is unknown but the year is 2013.

Source Tales Series Facebook fanpage

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Damn, Graces still feels new, I'm still playing Abyss (never gonna stop), and I've yet to play translated Innocence. I need a moment to comprehend this...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Excited about Xillia. I heard bad things about it when it was first released but now that I have a few friends who've played it, I really want to. I was going to import if a localization hadn't been announced sometime this year and now I don't have to import. :> (Ugh import prices.) I hope it comes out in early 2013. Maybe I'll even finish Graces before then. Maybe.
Would like to join please! ^w^
I've only played Tales of the Abyss, but I'm planning to buy Tales of Vesperia and I'm planning to borrow my older sister's copy of Tales of Graces f (if she has it yet, that is...><)
Please? ^^
AN ANISE FAN. ♥ Welcome. :>

ソラ

Years
Excited about Xillia. I heard bad things about it when it was first released but now that I have a few friends who've played it, I really want to. I was going to import if a localization hadn't been announced sometime this year and now I don't have to import. :> (Ugh import prices.) I hope it comes out in early 2013. Maybe I'll even finish Graces before then. Maybe.

AN ANISE FAN. ♥ Welcome. :>
From what I heard its coming spring 2013. I'm alright on it. I beat it, just cant wait to know the story even more better. :3

Cherrim

Years
I imagine we'll probably see it around the same time we saw Graces f this year if they specified Spring 2013. Otherwise, they announced Graces f's localization in February of last year and it didn't come out for a year after that. :( Hopefully we don't have to wait until next summer for Xillia.

ソラ

Years
I imagine we'll probably see it around the same time we saw Graces f this year if they specified Spring 2013. Otherwise, they announced Graces f's localization in February of last year and it didn't come out for a year after that. :( Hopefully we don't have to wait until next summer for Xillia.
Yeah, all i know is the spring 2013 is a rumor. but 2013 is certain which what Namco said.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Joinin' yo.

All this about Xillia makes me want to finish Graces f up. I'm always drawn back to Rebirth though. :/ I don't think I'll ever finish that one.

Cherrim

Years
Welcome! :>

I have to finish Graces f too. I was playing with my brother but he never shows much interest in playing and I don't want to go on without him if he does actually want to continue... so I might end up waiting for September and playing with my roommate when he comes back for fall term. ._. Or I guess I could just copy the save file and continue on anyway. Hmm.

I got Tales of Destiny PS2 the other day! Well, borrowed it. :D I can't wait to start. I've never played that game.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Thanks!

I enjoyed what I played of the Destiny remake. I can't wait til it's fan translated so I can see what was revised about the story and whatnot.

I just have to be in a Tales mood otherwise I find it so hard to get into a game... which is weird considering it's one of my favorite series. ;_;

Cherrim

Years
I don't know the story to begin with... all I know is what I've seen from the characters in side games. :x

I feel the same way though. Even when I'm in a Tales mood, sometimes I can't play them. I tried playing Legendia the other month and I just couldn't get into it despite really wanting to play a Tales. There's been a lot of hype in the fandom for various reasons though so I'm hoping that sort of rubs off on me so I'll be able to dive into my Tales backlog soon.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
I love the Tales series! I've been playing since Tales of Symphonia. I love the battle systems of the games and also the characters. Unlike most people, I LOVED ToS2, because capturing monsters was a lot of fun. Emil and Marta were different from most of the Tales characters too, I liked them both. The newly released Graces is great too, it gave me a lot of smiles. I heard Xilia is being brought to the US and I'm really excited for that one!

Oh yes, may I join this club? ^^

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
What kind of curry does Jade eat? There are many different types of curry in the world and I'm no expert but can the type of curry be identified.by looking? I've always wondered which kind he eats.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I don't know the story to begin with... all I know is what I've seen from the characters in side games. :x

Oooh, well... I'd definitely not play the original then. XD It's hasn't aged so well, honestly. I got into it like early into the PS2 days so it was not as old-school feeling at the time.

Anyway, yeah. I actually popped in Eternia the other day and played some again. I love that gaaaaaame.

LadyAyeka

Warlord of Aurora
Years
I'm a Tales fan, so I'd like to join!

I own both Tales of Symphonia games but so far haven't bought any others, though Tales of the Abyss appears to be available for DS or 3DS cause I saw it with those games at Target the other day. Someone told me Tales of VS. is good.

I also have seen the OVA for Tales of Eternia and the first episode of the Symphonia OVA. Very well animated, especially the Symphonia one. I also am a big fan of the Symphonia OVA's opening theme, "Almateria," despite its odd mish-mash of lyrics from Japanese, English, and who knows what other languages. And I actually enjoyed the Eternia one even though I've never played that game.

I've beaten Tales of Symphonia a couple of times already; I maxed it out at 104 hours the first time because I did all the sidequests (including Niflheim). I'm playing it again so I can have game clear data to start a new game of Dawn of the New World with, since it prompts you for this when you start the game.

Like someone else said, I dislike Lloyd's new VA in Dawn of the New World; his old VA was just fine. Don't know why they changed it. I'm also not a huge fan of the Wii controls for that game, using the Nunchuk to move and the Wiimote for everything else. It's pretty confusing.

ソラ

Years
So like i picked up Tales of Vesperia the other day on the PS3. :)
So far I realllly like it :) I'm excited to advance farther into the story, I also watched the movie Tales of Vepseria: the First Strike on the FUNi website when I subscribed to their elite subscriber. But all in all, I stopped playing one of my games to play ToVPs3. :3

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
I never joined a club before, but I love the tales of series sooo much. I grow up on tales of symphonia, and it is my all time favorite game.

Zelos is the best character, just sayin'

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Yeah! Zelos! Broho-I mean brofist! Also Jade.

I just experienced a really weird glitch in Destiny. It might have to do with the fact that that I'm playing the PS1 version converted to PSP.
In battle, spells may freeze the game. It's pretty rare, but it's happened. Weirdest part was the last time it happened, Philia called out "Ray"at the same time it froze. Then she didn't stop. Even though the game was frozen, she was calling out all her moves. (Which was a spoiler to me! >.<) Then after she voiced all moves, other voices were heard. It was conversations. (Which is weird because I don't remember any voice acting out of battle) I couldn't understand who was talking and what was going on. It was either a really long one or a bunch one after the other. I couldn't tell. My PSP's battery actually died before the voices were finished.

Did this happen to anyone before? I know Phantasia has been known to have freezing issues when converted to PSP but what about Destiny? And when does voiced conversation actually happen? Also an unrelated question, why is Destiny's American release a text-only translation? This is the only Tales game I know (any game I know for that matter) that doesn't translate voices.

Last edited:
Back