• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
A Clamperl from Lance is really neat. ;) Those screens are nice, yet again, and the sprites look okay; personally I think the female executive looks like a push-over! :P

Jess and Jamie the rivals? What spoof of the original! :laugh: Good job once again Zel. It's nice that you can add some humour into the hack! :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
Most likely theres not going to be a crystal onix(if you thinking about the anime), this is a complete remake with a few more new rivals, and remixed dungeons. I dont think zel has yet put the celebi in the hack yet, cause he still has a long way to go for the hack to finish or needs to figure out when. Yes all the 386 in this game, zel said he would hack the pkmn lvl scripts in order to make them evolve so no worries there.:laugh:

yeh he said hes not upto the event to give you the GS ball yet...i was just saying thanx for when he does put it in :)

@daniel_h: No, he shouldn't put in the Crystal Onix, for that one you should play Pokemon Naranja (Orange).

isnt that in spanish though?

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
There is an English version of Pokemon Naranja, at Whack a Hack.

That deoxys is good...but he looks a little stubby. Maybe you should try making his linmbs longer?

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Hello i have made this whit paint it's HP Deoxys by me

credit by archer

Not to offend you or anything but whats the point of the new deoxys. HP sounds good but why not have zel hack the deoxys script to maybe be able to change deoxys into the other forms in like D/P, if he could of course.

daniel_h said:
really where?

i just checked its topic and couldnt see an english version?

google the whack a hack page, and click on Translate this page. Click on the side link thats saids "Hack-roms", and your good buddy.:D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2007
wow alot of posts and i've only been gone for a day i know its late but yay beta's coming out sunday!!! and i asked this before but will tyrogue and the karate king be in mt mortar in b3?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
@Kafei: Nice Deoxys, I think the legs are fine, just rework the Head and Torso and proportionate the Arm's blades thingys a little more and that would make a great HP Deoxys.

@Zel: Once AGAIN more great screenies. I see we can now get the Clampearl. I remember talking about that a couple dozen pages down.

OffTopic: WHOA 2 Rubikon ScriptEds just opened on their own:paranoid: my computer is possesed!:\

OnTopic: Umm, I said all my OnTopic stuff up top. Just read that again if you have the time and actually want to.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Woah, that HP Deoxys just for SG will definately be a must-have, and looks like an official Deoxys form. Good job to Archer and Kafei. ;)

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
Gah...I can't explain anything correctly anymore (my fault, not yours)

I meant to say he's stout. His waist also seems a little big to be connected to his "stomach". Don't worry, it's great as it is...I'm just picky...and can't explain anything. For all we know (and should care), Zel could just throw in the original FR deoxys. I wouldn't mind, he'd only become part of my pokedex.

Wheeeeee!! Cannibalism is so much fun!! I mean...go Shiny Gold?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
To nguyenhuy: The beta only goes that far. You'll have to wait for this weekend coming for the next beta, which I presume goes up to E4 (Pokemon League). So keep in mind that this hack won't be 'completed' in a while, but Zel would love for you support, and do check up here once in a while. :)

EDIT: Flipboi beat me to it...

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
To nguyenhuy: The beta only goes that far. You'll have to wait for this weekend coming for the next beta, which I presume goes up to E4 (Pokemon League). So keep in mind that this hack won't be 'completed' in a while, but Zel would love for you support, and do check up here once in a while. :)

EDIT: Flipboi beat me to it...

hahahah WINNER!

anyways, goku goku, i dont htink it will go up to Elite 4 by Sunday!

I mean, he just mapped mahogony, and i dont think he did the scripting yet, but idk

he still has the ice cave, the route down to new bark town, then the water to kanto, then you know the rest! BUT!!!

the game is ALMOST (kinda) FINSIHED!!!! CANT WAIT!!!

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Zel is there a possible chance to still use fly into B3 from earning the right from the storm badge that you get from Chuck, i know it would appear to be flying to island to island from FR but would it still work or would mess up the hack?

Seriously i cant wait for the third beta hack, so zel is going to have to show more screenshots to build the suspense in all of us.:laugh: darn you !jk!:D

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Hey flipboi, but I remember Zel saying beta 3 will go up to E4. Oh well, let's hope that once he gets Johto done, it won't take too long doing Kanto, then we can all play the complete hack! :D And if any purates dare steal Zel's hack again, I'll be forced to go rambo on them! :rambo:

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Hey flipboi, but I remember Zel saying beta 3 will go up to E4. Oh well, let's hope that once he gets Johto done, it won't take too long doing Kanto, then we can all play the complete hack! :D And if any purates dare steal Zel's hack again, I'll be forced to go rambo on them! :rambo:

well, i believe zel could finish b3 up to E4, i mean, didnt take that long from Olivine to Mahogony now did it? SO i think, in what, today is wednesday....maybe about 4 days? he might be able to make it!

EDIT!!!

NEW BANNER!

jajgk5.gif

sig for the new rivals!

(zel you dont hafta put it on first post, since you have alot already! banner stays here!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back