• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Help me please! I won the pokémon league and I'm in the S.S.Aqua
and the ship sank in the sea I'm with Jess and Jamie! How can I go out from the ship? the door is closed! Is this the end of the beta 4?

Go to the captain's cabin, check his desk (you get a dialogue about a key). Go back to the ship entance and you can leave.

Icedragons

Apollo the future sun god.
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2008
iv red that but there is nothing about it ( rock smash )

aww.., rock smash can be found next to where u battled sudowudo(sorry if i spelled it wrong:P),talk to the fat guy, he will thank u for clearing the way and give u rock smash.

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2007
Can anyone tell me why i cant save so after the elite 4 i can continue moving the plot... i just beat the elite 4 and i can continue... now im stuck on them Yes My save settings are at Flash 128K

Years
I have an idea for some music. When you battle Silver, you could have Galactic Boss Cyrus music for the battle. (Galactic Boss Cyrus is from Diamond/Pearl by the way, and you said you might put some Diamond/Pearl music in the game, right?

simonverce

gohanssj
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2008
what I mast do in saffron city in silph co.whan are they sliping.
HELP ME PLES!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back