• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Congrats on your breeding project guys!

As of the moment I'm planning to breed a regenerator slowbro for my team. Will really start from scratch since I don't have any HA slowbros but that's okay since I love hunting for HA pokes.

Years
  • Congrats on your breeding project guys!

As of the moment I'm planning to breed a regenerator slowbro for my team. Will really start from scratch since I don't have any HA slowbros but that's okay since I love hunting for HA pokes.

I can help you out if you want. I have HA Slowbro I can spare, or at least one that I can breed. XD

Years
  • I changed my breeding project. I got a bunch of cool pokemon from Wonder Trade, like a Kanghaskan and a Mawile in special pokeballs. So I bred a bunch of new Mega Evolutions. Mega Blaziken, Mawile, and Lucario.

Years
  • Just checking that with a bold Vaporeon I don't want Attack do I seeing that water is often more based on special attack

Yeah, bold is the way you would want to go. Plus it's SpA is REALLY good.

When it comes to all the Eeveelutions, here at least are some suggestions for natures for them.

Jolteon: Timid
    Flareon: Jolly (wish choice Scarf is what I would suggest)
    Espeon: Timid
    Umbreon: Any nature really that boosts either of your defenses, and doesn't lower another one
    Leafeon: Adamant (In sunlight becomes amazing)
    Glaceon: Modest... though I don't claim to be an expert with Glaceon
    Sylveon: Modest

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Id did start Eevolution breeding, I think I managed Espeon Sylveon and Jolteon before I got bored. Still have my other Eevees ready.

Years
  • Successfully bred a female Slowpoke with Regenerator ability :)

Question: If i put a power item on the parent, will the offspring inherit one IV (depending on the power item) from the parent and will just generate two random IVs? Or one IV from the parent and three random IVs?

Years
  • But today I just felt like doing a Slowbro as well, and I also did a Amoongus to pair with it. Been meaning to do it for a while, but never ended up doing it.

Successfully bred a female Slowpoke with Regenerator ability :)

Question: If i put a power item on the parent, will the offspring inherit one IV (depending on the power item) from the parent and will just generate two random IVs? Or one IV from the parent and three random IVs?

I honestly couldn't tell you for sure. :/

Years
  • Successfully bred a female Slowpoke with Regenerator ability :)

Yes it does, for example I gave my eevee the power lens and the baby inherited the special attack stat from eevee and the other stats from the ditto.

Speaking of which I know have my perfect vaporeon called Aguamenti with water absorb

Years
  • Hey guys! Still no luck with shiny eevee sadly... the first shiny I'm trying to breed. xD this is so sad.

Nahhh. Just keep working at it. Took me a few days to breed my Shiny Shedinja. :P But then again I also can breed slightly faster because of my whole setup and how I always aim to breed the most efficient way possible. That and ORAS has a breeding loop next to a daycare. xD Cause I am pretty sure I remember you saying you have X/Y, forgive me if I'm wrong. >3>

Back