• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 Types of People You Hate

Years
  • The title says it all, list 5 types of people you hate.

This is obviously just a platform for a playful and light-hearted rant.

"Hate" is being used as "annoying". But hate is just more fun to use.

So, which types of people do you hate and why?

#1 - People who use old pictures for profiles.

If it's older than a year...there's a problem! (Unless it's a picture with some significance like a wedding, a memorable event, or loved one that has passed)
    A selfie of just yourself that is old (with no explanation, and implying that it is just how you look in the present) has no business being recycled on a main profile picture unless it's a before and after shot or a throwback-thursday-or-something-or-other.

#2 - People who don't understand sarcasm and are uptight about everything.

ME: It's so hot outside.
    DUMB PERSON: No. It's cold out.
    ME: Yeah, I know, I was just kiddin'. * I smirk*
    DUMB PERSON: Oh. *rolls eyes*
    ME: Maybe it was just that cold shoulder that made it seem so warm outside? *I playfully smirk yet again*
    DUMB PERSON:... *don't look at me face*

#3 - People who act as if I am implying something derogatory about them or a someone else.

ME: Wow, she looks like a southern bell!
    DUMB PERSON: Her? I actually know her, and she's actually a really good friend of mine. *sneers at me*
    ME: Oh, cool.
    DUMB PERSON: *Sneers*
    ME: What?
    DUMB PERSON: She's smart you know, and a really nice girl.
    ME: Yeah? And?

#4 - On a similar note, I hate people who try to make me feel guilty for something I shouldn't feel guilty for. (especially the passive-aggressive ones)

DUMB PERSON: Oh, you ate the last -fill in the blank-?
    ME: Yes.
    DUMB PERSON: Oh, okay...(pwuhh) well, I really like them, that's all.
    ME: I know, you ate like two-thirds of them. If there were more I would have eaten that many too!
    DUMB PERSON: I only ate 5/8 of them, that's not even 2/3!!
    ME: ...

#5 - People who use public restrooms and ruin it for the rest of us....you know who you are!

If I had a dollar for every time I went to the restroom and each'n every stall was unusable, flooded, brown, and sprayed on. Seriously, WTH is wrong with you!!!

pkmin3033

This section of the forum is really hostile at the moment. xD

1. People who don't bathe/shower regularly enough to disguise their body odour. Stale sweat is not a pleasant smell, and it has a way of permeating the air. It's like a miasma, and it's absolutely horrible. It wouldn't kill them to put on some deodorant/perfume/whatever before leaving their house. Do whatever you like to your body, but don't make the rest of us suffer for it, please.

2. Telemarketers who won't take "no" for an answer.
    They keep calling. I've stopped answering the phone now; it's always the same numbers and the same people. They make claims that you asked them to call you regarding PPI when you did no such thing, and then precede to waste your time with pointless babble - ignoring what you've said entirely. I realize they are just doing their job, but after you've told them you're not interested, they shouldn't call again.

3. Religious people who make house calls. I respect your right to believe whatever you wish to believe, and I admire you for having courage in your convictions. Now, could you please get off my bloody doorstep and do me the same courtesy? It's even worse when the same people come calling more than once, despite the fact that I have already said, very politely, that I am not interested in adopting their religious beliefs, and have even gone so far as to explain why a few times. It's inconsiderate, ill-mannered, rude, and highly intrusive.

4. Obsessive fans. The ones that try to verbally crucify you if you disagree with their opinion, shove their pairings in your face, and won't hear a word against the object of their worship. The number of times I've had magical girl fans jump down my throat en masse because I've told them I don't like Madoka Magica, or Zelda fans because I don't care for Ocarina of Time, or FF fans because I think XII is great and IX is awful...I'm allowed to have an opinion, for crying out loud. You like it? Fine. I don't. You're not going to change my mind by throwing your overly analytical views in my face. You don't need to get angry. It's a freakin' [insert relevant media item here]. Calm down. I have no problem with people liking things I don't like. Is it so much to ask for them having no problem that I don't like it in return...or at least not treating me like I bathe myself in the blood of newborn babies every night?

5. People who take you for granted and expect you to adhere to their rigid expectations. I do a lot of things I don't have to do. I do them out of courtesy, and because other people do things for me as well without being asked; it's how any relationship works, be it with a family member, friend or whatever else. When I don't do them, for whatever reason, I don't expect people to get on my case about it. It is not my job to do certain things; it is not an unwritten law. I don't expect to be thanked every time I go out of my way to do something, but I don't expect to be given the cold shoulder because I might not do it once or twice. Your expectations are not my problem. I don't think that's unreasonable: I don't get stroppy about it, after all. It doesn't kill me to do some things for myself when others don't do them for me, so I'm sure it would apply to them as well.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Drama queeens.
    Not only is my mind a bit blown at how people even enjoy this kind of stuff, but I'm just so disinterested and aggravated by people sharing that stuff with me. I don't care what happened at work two weeks ago. You taking the sick dude's parking space and the other bitches at work raising a fuss over it and you always breaking in the car for smoking and I don't care I don't care I don't care, stop talking. I know you're interested but damn, I'm showing you a hell of a lot of body language telling you otherwise. I seriously sometimes just put my headphones in while they're talking, and then they notice and get all mad. lol

Non-bathers.
    I cannot stand a stinky person at all. Like, sure, look like whatever you want, but please don't smell like body odor, or worse... ewww. Tack bad breath along with that, too. Listerine is your cure-all, fry-mouth. Use it.

People who can't be honest, even with themselves.
    People who are full of themselves, basically. They lie not only to everyone around them but to themselves most of all, and suffer endlessly because of it. There's no getting a straight face out of them when you're direct or straightforward about a topic. Not happening.

Those who do things simply because they're told to do it.
    This isn't so much as simple disdain for authority as it is a hate for blind obedience. I'm all for doing something provided you can come home and know why you did it at its core, having more reasoning besides an authority figure's decree.

Those who tell others to do things simply because they told them to do it.
    If I could hate something more than blind obedience it'd be those who rely on and take advantage of it. Power plays, manipulation for personal gain, all of those things just disgust me beyond words. You're a monster if you get off to that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't hate five kinds of people.

Unless you count people who walk in the wrong direction, people who walk too slowly and people who walk or stand around in the wrong places so that they are in my way. No, that's still not five kinds :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Oh move over, I've spent my life training for this. I can knock this shit over in 30 seconds or less

Patriots
    People who hang 'baby on board' signs on their car as though that'll make me drive any differently
    People who put song lyrics as their Facebook status because it reflects something they're going through or they just find it oh-so-relatable
    People who are all about that bass
    People who say "aw it's gonna be a hot summer!" after two warm days in Spring

There we have it, the King of Speed Hating at your service. I could give you another five if you want.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Yay, rant :D

1. Clingy people. As an introvert, I absolutely hate that - both for myself and others. I'm generally a nice guy, and whenever I see someone who seems "left out" or lonely I usually go up to them to have a chat. It's a simple friendly gesture (one could say our pity), and nothing else. However some people seem to take it as a "proposal". One friendly conversation, and all of a sudden they stick like a price tag. They're oblivious to body language and subtle hints, and won't even bother trying to talk to others because they finally have someone to talk to. At one point I purposely tried to avoid that specific person as much as possible in order to make the message clear.

2. Public Smokers. *sigh* I usually do not like to judge people this way, but whenever I see a person smoke indoors in public, I want to shove that stick of nicotine right up their -

But seriously, don't be an a-hole. If you want to kill yourself slowly, be considerate and do it outside and away from others so they don't die along with you.

3. PeOpLe WhO tYpE lIkE tHiS. Nobody probably does it anymore, but I hated those kinds of people. I was quite active in chat rooms and forums back in my first days of internet, and whenever I saw someone like this, I'd go crazy telling them to stop. What really annoyed me however was their response: "LoL dEaL WiTh It"

4. People who quote vines/pop music/pop culture. People who say "about a week ago" to every reference about time, people who randomly yell "LOL", etc. I'm not talking to you, you shallow uneducated swine.

5. Young children who use swear words inappropriately/for no absolute reason whatsoever. Generally goes with number 4.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • In no particular order:
    Narcissists
    People who badmouth others
    People who deliberately hurt others (especially for their own gain.)
    Cheats
    People who solve problems through violence

And I dislike flaky people and those with no ambition.. but I wouldn't say hate.

Years
  • This is so hard to choose, there's just so many people I hate.

I'll just pick some particularly irritating ones (also in no particular order)

1. Sheep - Uh... I don't mean the staff member. I mean people who follow what everyone else is doing for no particular reason. I mean, if you like doing the same things as the majority that's cool but do it because you truly enjoy it not because you want to fit in. Try to be yourself because clones are boring.

2. Bad drivers - If you have a licence and don't know the road rules, gtfo.

3. Controlling people - I really hate people who have to have everything fit their own ideals and who will go to extreme means to get things that way. Just accept that we don't all have to conform to the same briefs as you do.

4. Discriminators - I don't mean people who tell the odd racist joke, I mean people who really and truly behave despicably to others because of some sort of irrelevant difference or perceived difference.

5. People who think that equality actually means "something good for this group I advocate for but not for others." - This should be self explanatory.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    - people who take advantage of others/moochers
    - people who play the victim
    - liars/cheaters
    - PEOPLE WHO DON'T LISTEN
    - Elitist/pretentious as fuck people

Years
  • -People who try to force other people to do things they don't want do do or feel uncomfortable doing.
    -People who think other people are weird because they don't like the "popular" or "mainstream" things they like (yes sports fans/top 40 music fans/popular tv show viewers I mean you).
    -People who don't respect other peoples privacy or boundaries.
    -People who make up stories/lies about their lives to make themselves sound more interesting.
    -Chavs (If you don't know what they are think yourself lucky).

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    4. People who quote vines/pop music/pop culture. People who say "about a week ago" to every reference about time, people who randomly yell "LOL", etc. I'm not talking to you, you shallow uneducated swine.

yikes. i feel like "shallow uneducated swine" is too harsh of an insult towards people who just quote media.
    i mean hell, college kids do that all the time. ( totally not defending myself here btw 8); )

anyway i got this down to a science.

people that don't know how to drive correctly and still choose to drive on public roads.
    i have road rage like no one else and it's because of people like this.

people who are loud in general. volume, actions, whatever.
    ive got misophonia really bad. loud voices/noises are the quickest way to piss me off.

★ people that scramble for any sort of attention from others.
    this is self-explanatory. it's even more annoying when other people concede to these obvious baits. like fish to a damn hook.

★ dishonest people.
    this isn't exclusive to outright lying, as it includes people who don't tell the whole truth.

★ people who talk over me and/or treat me like i'm an idiot.
    and here's the best for last. the worst part is when i actually do know the subject at hand better than said person and they still talk as if they know it better than me. being treated like an idiot when i actually know what i'm saying is probably the primary time i consider killing another person.

"hate" is being used as "annoying", you say? for me it's actual hatred i dunno about anyone else.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    1. People who get offended on behalf of someone else.
    2. People who don't use their directionals.
    3. Similarly, people who move over to the shoulder before making a turn crossing opposing traffic, so you can't go around them.
    4. People who complain about the dumbest things and make mountains out of molehills.
    5. Anyone who ever displays a case of learned helplessness.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • 1. People who bully others for their enjoyment.

Seriously, nothing pisses me off more than a bully. I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with this too. I've gone through it myself as well. Let me tell you, IT'S NOT FUN.

2. People who don't understand visual kei.

No, they aren't girls. Yes, they are boys. SHUT THE FUCK UP. If you can't understand visual kei. Just keep your mouth shut and keep to yourself because I don't want to hear it.

3. People who think J-rockers are gods.

Um excuse me? They are human. They have flaws just like everyone else. So what if Jun from Gotcharocka has bad teeth. I feel for him. KAMIJO is fat? Big fricken deal. He's nearing forty, what do you expect?

4. People who are negative about every little thing.

Yes, I can clearly understand if you have depression. I know what it's like. I've been there before. It still doesn't give you the right to bring everyone else down. Okay, I agree this is a little harsh towards people with depression...

5. People who think they are right about every thing.

No, you are not a right. I get everyone has their own opinion, but nothing bothers me more than the ones who think they know all and preach all about how right they are when they probably aren't.

...Yeah, I actually ran out of things to say after the fourth number. heh...

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Eh, to put it simply I'm not fond of people who are chronic liars or too pretentious or anything like that. If I want to be really specific, I get kind of peeved about people who post on social media and front that their lives are utter perfection. Like yeah it's pretty cool that you're going to Jamaica next month and you're so super duper excited and wow... but how's your brother doing since getting arrested last week?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I don't really hate anyone; but 5 things that I really dislike are actually not too uncommon.

• Elitism - I don't like people who think themselves better than others, AND exclude people who don't meet their ridiculous standards. These people's standards can go jump off a cliff. :/
    • Gossipers - If it wasn't enough to be elitist; it's even worse to gossip and speculate negatively about others. If you MUST share that information with me, keep it classy and to the facts. :<
    • Egotists - There's confidence...and then there's ego-stroking. Being cocky or overconfident just makes them look bad in the end
    • Narcisists - No, we don't care what you do. The world doesn't revolve around you. Ugh.
    • Willfully/Mindfully Ignorant - These goofballs are the kind who walk up to my desk in my store and ask me for computer help, and then laugh and go "Oh ahahah, I'm a computer idiot". I know they probably aren't a trained professional either. I don't expect them to be. I just don't like when they revel in their own stupidity. I've got enough to deal with, without them being proudly stupid and too stubborn to learn something.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • 1) People who act like their inappropriateness is "edgy" or "cool". It's not and you look stupid.
    2) People who commit to something, then don't follow through.
    3) People who disrespect education (this includes people who pawn work on their groups/partners, people who don't care about their grades, people that would rather get high/drink/party than do what they came to school for)
    4) People who don't do their jobs and force others to work harder for it
    5) People who make promises and don't keep them or change the dynamics of the promise (including gossipers, liars, etc. - if I can't trust you once, I won't ever again)

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • - Narcissists. I dated one for a while. It was awful. I didn't know how awful until after it was done and over with and I looked back on all the warning signs. He was constantly on a rampage to show the world that it "owed" him something, and he was very skilled in the art of manipulation and making others feel like lowly crud. He really, honestly thought he was god and would tell me so on an hourly basis.

- I can't stand people who don't take school seriously. It's a privilege, not a right, to acquire an education. You're here when someone else wasn't accepted into the university. Get your act together. This transcribes to work environments as well. You were hired instead of someone else who may have wanted and needed the job more. Always do your best is really the idea here, and I can't stand people who purposefully do not.

- People who are abusive towards animals and other humans. This should be self-explanatory.

- People who can write and type coherently but choose not to do so. It doesn't create a positive image of that individual to type lyk dis u no?

- People who think they know everything or are "so smart" when really they're an average Joe. Even if you are super smart, there's no point telling others about it unless it's a promotion for tutoring or some other case that's beneficial to others. No one cares otherwise :pink_tongue:

Years
  • There are plenty types of people that I've come to detest, mainly because it seems as I grow older, my patience for humanity seems to wear thinner and thinner each year. The ones listed are those that first come to mind:

Those who cannot communicate
    I've always had an issue with people who are unwilling to speak their mind and would rather beat around the bush or be passive aggressive about issues, especially ones that also involve my own being. Might be because I'm blunt and straight-forward myself so people are afraid of being honest since it seems that most are rather sensitive these days. But for my own preference, I'd rather have friends bring whatever that's on their mind up and resolve the problem rather than drawing it out.

Those who are loud and obnoxious; center of attention behaviour
    Being that I'm generally reserved and quiet, for the most part, I cannot stand individuals who feel like they need to be obnoxiously loud and beyond outgoing. There's one friend who comes to mind when I mention this kind of person and he fits the description. He's decent to hang around with one-on-one, but once he's in a group, he automatically turns into a douchebag.

Those who are selfish
    Kind of self-explanatory, but the world does not revolve around these individuals. I'm every bit sympathetic and am rather proud of the way I can help friends with their problems whenever they arise, but sometimes I feel that because of my often times selfless behaviour, they can take advantage of my kindness and take that as a sign that they can keep talking about themselves. I have my issues from time-to-time as well and would like to vent, but immediately, they turn the topic of conversation back on themselves.

Those who seem to find everything in their life wrong, and all they do is complain and whine
    I get it, not everybody has the same privileges or has been dealt the same cards, but that doesn't give you the right to come barreling through with complaint after complaint. Amongst the people who I talk to regularly, there's actually quite a number of them who will literally speak about nothing else but what is wrong with their lives. I can only be sympathetic up until a certain point then I'll start not caring. Sorry, but I can't devote my life to listening to you complain about how you've put yourself in such a compromising situation in life. I have better things to do.

Those who dishonest, backstabbers, gossipers, etc.
    This has come up recently, only because one of my close friends happens to be quite the backstabber. Once she's not friends with someone, she'll drop them like nothing and start talking trash about them behind their backs. How do I know? I'm the one whom she rants to whenever she has friends she wants to talk badly about. It makes me wonder what she says about me to others...

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • Non-bathers.
    I cannot stand a stinky person at all. Like, sure, look like whatever you want, but please don't smell like body odor, or worse... ewww. Tack bad breath along with that, too. Listerine is your cure-all, fry-mouth. Use it.

blame my doctor, he gave me medication and it stained me wit the smell of "rotton ass"

This section of the forum is really hostile at the moment. xD

1. People who don't bathe/shower regularly enough to disguise their body odour. Stale sweat is not a pleasant smell, and it has a way of permeating the air. It's like a miasma, and it's absolutely horrible. It wouldn't kill them to put on some deodorant/perfume/whatever before leaving their house. Do whatever you like to your body, but don't make the rest of us suffer for it, please.

again, blame my doctor

- People who can write and type coherently but choose not to do so. It doesn't create a positive image of that individual to type lyk dis u no?

dyslexia is a real thing, also i failed EVERY spelling test taken

1, GRAMMAR NAZIS

how many people speak PERFECT FUCKING ENGLISH??? NOT FUCKING MANY!

2, religion shovers

its fine and dandy ya worship, DO NOT SHOVE IT IN MY FACE![/qoute]

3, trolls

people or the trolls in game, FUCK EM

4, cheaters on relationships

cheating on a relationship IS NOT COOL

5, migranes

makes me puke >.<

Back