• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 Types of People You Hate

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    a lot of you guys have summed up pretty well what i wanted to say. but let's see here...

1. nosy people. i hate when people try to pry into my life like it's their business. also, these kinds of people tend to be the ones always gossiping about others and i absolutely hate when someone starts talking behind the back of their friend(s). i don't want to know. i don't care.

2. clingy people. it annoys me to no end when someone can't seem to be able to live without me. i'm not the sole person in your life, am i?

3. overly negative people. i cannot stand it. at all. as i've fought depression before, people with a negative outlook on life get on my nerves easily. bonus point if the negative person in question doesn't want to change and doesn't listen when you try to encourage them. i'm trying to cheer you up and the only thing you find to say is "i'll never be happy". what am i supposed to say to that? if you say that you'll never be happy well guess what, you're absolutely right, you'll never be happy. you can't expect change with this kind of mentality.

4. people who start ignoring you out of the blue and expect you to know the reason why they're mad. please, please, please if i've made you mad or upset, TELL ME. i am not a mind reader. sometimes people are too scared to tell you that you've said or done something that affected them and instead of being honest with you, they go and tell all of their friends and start ignoring you. i much prefer when people are straightforward with me.

5. people who think equality means hating on all groups that aren't oppressed, aka the tumblr mindset.
    because that makes total sense.

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Gosh, just five?

Negative people
    . A lot of people say that my optimistic personality is annoying, but I honestly think being a pessimist is way more irritating. If you're going through a tough time, I'm sorry, but please do not bring my spirits down just because you're not happy.

Close-minded people. Recently, I've had a lot of time to do some self-reflection. I realized then that I'm not a religious person at all and that I don't think I'll ever be a religious person. I'm still pretty young and I thought that maybe I just needed someone to guide me, and when I asked help from my parents (who are strict Catholics), they ended up getting mad at the fact that I find it hard to believe that there is a God. They said I was "losing my mind" and that I wouldn't succeed in life without believing in whatever they believe in. Maybe I am just kind of lost right now, and maybe there is a God, but please, do not be so close-minded about things.

People who use others. I've been told that I'm pretty nice, so I try my best to keep that good reputation going. Whenever someone asks me to do something and I'm capable of doing it, I help them out. But please, know your limitations! Just because I'm nice, it doesn't mean that you can always ask for help, that you can always rely on me to do every. single. thing. for you.

Oblivious people. I get that there are some people who are naturally oblivious, but really, there's always a point where I make things completely obvious just so you'd get the hint. I'm ignoring you, yes, and I'm also making it clear why I'm ignoring you. I like you, and I'm making it clear that I do. I hate you, and I'm making that clear. What else do I have to do just so you'd realize that?

People who play dumb. Some people do it so they'd look cute, but honey, no. Just no.

Years
    1) People who act like their inappropriateness is "edgy" or "cool". It's not and you look stupid.
    2) People who commit to something, then don't follow through.
    3) People who disrespect education (this includes people who pawn work on their groups/partners, people who don't care about their grades, people that would rather get high/drink/party than do what they came to school for)
    4) People who don't do their jobs and force others to work harder for it
    5) People who make promises and don't keep them or change the dynamics of the promise (including gossipers, liars, etc. - if I can't trust you once, I won't ever again)

I hate these kind of people. If it isn't obvious enough, I'm not referring to Klippy. :P or was i?

Nakala Pri

1. Swearo's! Shut your face if you the only thing that comes out of it is a blatant hint saying 'IM STOOPID'

2. Hipsters. TAKE YOUR BEANIES AND HOODIES ELSEWHERE!!!!

3. Bad drivers. Oh yeah SURE turn your fog lights on! Yeah! Don't indicate! Just BE A BRAIN DEAD MORON WHO HAS THE BRAIN CAPACITY OF A SQUISHED STINKBUG!!

4. People who don't believe in climate change. Them: 'THE ICEBERGS AREN'T **************************** MELTING YOU *********** ****** *****' Me: "I guess the polar bears were just eating them."

5. Bad parents. SURE leave your kid in the car in the boiling heat BUT DON'T EXPECT HIM TO BE ALIVE WHEN YOU RETURN!!!!

dammidtmald

blue

gucci
    Years
    • People who are narcissistic
    • People who are selfish
    • People who think they're always right
    • People who have a dry sense of humor
    • People who are pessimistic all the time

Back