• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challeggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I'd like to sign up for this! :D

Username: Omicron
Game: Y

Dodrio
Venusaur (Thanks LilJz!)
Lapras
Roserade
Gardevoir
Azumarril (making use of the trade in perk of today)

This will be a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'd like to sign up for this! :D

Username: Omicron
Game: Y

Dodrio
Surprise me! :)
Lapras
Roserade
Gardevoir (making use of the trade in perk of today)
Azumarril

This will be a lot of fun.

Bulbasaur is your final teammate! Hope it's to your liking :)

Years
Username: Fenneking
Pokemon Black 2

Okay, I think I got a team with jam-packed Easter and Spring motifs.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Fenneking, you're good to use Vespiquen. Also, the cut off was an hour ago, but it looks like you guys managed to figure that out haha. I just got home and I'm super tired, so I'm going to bed. I don't think I missed any other questions though...gonna start my adventure tomorrow. Can't wait! (Well I can, cause sleep...omg.)

Years
@Fenneking: You will get
129.png

"A season of giving." -Search: In-game event Pokemon in Generation 2 in Bulbapedia :)

Hello, let's see. You need a fire pokemon! Let's go with Cyndaquil for your gift.

Oops, I realized Chikorita was your starter. So, that means I will gift you an Eevee.
Eevee_crystal_game.gif

That way you can pick from a variety of types.

Also, would you mind gifting me a pokemon I am able to use pre-E4?
At first I was excited for Gyarados, until I remembered that the Magikarp Salesman was on the Marvelous Bridge.

Fenneking, you're good to use Vespiquen. Also, the cut off was an hour ago, but it looks like you guys managed to figure that out haha. I just got home and I'm super tired, so I'm going to bed. I don't think I missed any other questions though...gonna start my adventure tomorrow. Can't wait! (Well I can, cause sleep...omg.)

Thanks! Good Night ♥♥♥♥♥

Last edited:

Etherion

Everlark, i have a question. can i use Staryu because it can learn tri-attack by tm?

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Username: MIAU
Game: SoulSilver

1. "He arose in three days." Magneton w/ Tri Attack
2. "A season of giving." I wonder who it'll be, hehe
3. "Eggcellent!" Mystery Egg Togepi
4. "Roses are red." Bellosson w/ Moonlight
5. "The gift that keeps on giving." Persian w/ Pay Day - racking up the coins {XD}
6. "Here comes Peter Cottontail!" Azumarill

Can't wait to see what I'm getting for my gift - here's a handy list of gifts [LINK]

Also, like LilJz, I'll probably skip on hunting Chansey for the Lucky Egg... And I don't know, Audino looks like a bunny to me; it even has a cottontail.

Last edited:
Years
Username: MIAU
Game: SoulSilver

1. "He arose in three days." Magneton w/ Tri Attack
2. "A season of giving." I wonder who it'll be, hehe
3. "Eggcellent!" Mystery Egg Togepi
4. "Roses are red." Bellosson w/ Moonlight
5. "The gift that keeps on giving." Persian w/ Pay Day - racking up the coins {XD}
6. "Here comes Peter Cottontail!" Azumarill

Can't wait to see what I'm getting for my gift! Also, like LilJz, I'll probably skip on hunting Chansey for the Lucky Egg...

And I don't know, Audino looks like a bunny to me; it even has a cottontail.

Audino is for sure a bunny :)

Hmm...You need a bit of warmth to your Easter team...perhaps, a tender little Cynadquil?

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Cyndaquil it is, thanks! And since I got my gift so fast, then I might as well get started right away ^_^

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Whoops, sorry about that gift thing, AngelicPikachu. I kinda derped there. >_< And Puddle, I won't forget that Gallade; I've decided to make it my gift that keeps on giving (ah, the flexibility of Natural Gift!). :)

Anyways, let's get this challenge started with my first update! Progress: 1 badge
Spoiler:

The team so far:
Spoiler:

11wildy

Me!
Years
I plan to try the event on Crystal, but sadly, I'm too late to trade in a pokemon from Red/Blue with tri-attack TM. Would it be allowed to trade in a Pokemon from red/blue that knows tri-attack, then breed it onto a pokemon I catch on Crystal? :P. As I kinda don't want to use Dodrio/Magneton/Dugtrio, and I like a challenge.. XD

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Whoops, sorry about that gift thing, AngelicPikachu. I kinda derped there. >_< And Puddle, I won't forget that Gallade; I've decided to make it my gift that keeps on giving (ah, the flexibility of Natural Gift!). :)

Anyways, let's get this challenge started with my first update! Progress: 1 badge
Spoiler:

The team so far:
Spoiler:

You can't use Gallade. The gift that keeps on Giving is a chosen one that is also a gift in the game. I guess you're already using Piplup so you can stick with that one (:

Years
Username: AoTora
Game: Ruby

"He arose in three days" - Magneton or Dotrio - Depends on the rest of my team
"A season of giving" - It's a secret! (At least until someone assigns it to me) =3
"Eggcelent" - Wobuffett (This will be interesting D:)
"Roses are red" - Roselia- Either synthesis either one of the drains.
The gift that keeps on giving" - Need to check on what I can get here - Help anybody?
"Here comes Peter Cottontail" - Azumarill

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Username: AoTora
Game: Ruby

"He arose in three days" - Magneton or Dotrio - Depends on the rest of my team
"A season of giving" - It's a secret! (At least until someone assigns it to me) =3
"Eggcelent" - Wobuffett (This will be interesting D:)
"Roses are red" - Roselia- Either synthesis either one of the drains.
The gift that keeps on giving" - Need to check on what I can get here - Help anybody?
"Here comes Peter Cottontail" - Azumarill

Plusle or Minun really. That's what I'm doing. I was gonna use Magneton, but I got the electric covered with that. By the way, for Eggcelent you can also use trade Pokemon. That's what I'm doing with Emerald.

And I'll give you Torchic. Since you already have a water and a grass type. Enjoy!
If you don't want Torchic, you can go with a late Anorith unless that's post Elite Four. Up to you.

Anyways!
Emerald Update #1
Spoiler:

And update 1 ends after Slateport!

Current Team:
Lake the Male Combusken
CombuskenNormalSprite.gif

Level 19
Gentle Nature
Ability: Blaze
Scratch|Peck|Double Kick|Ember
"A Season of Giving"

Peter the Male Azumarill
184.png

Level 19
Adamant Nature
Ability: Thick Fat
Tackle|Rollout|Tail Whip|Water Gun
"Here comes Peter Cottontail"

DOTS the Male Nuzleaf
274.png

Level 18
Relaxed Nature
Ability: Early Bird
Bide|Cut|Growth|Nature Power
"Eggcelent!"

Desperaux the Female Plusle
311.png

Level 15
Quiet Nature
Ability: Plus
Growl|Thunder Wave|Quick Attack|Helping Hand
"The gift that keeps on Giving"

Etherion

-Started up the game and named myself 'GIO7SM'
-Recieved the PokeGear and headed to Elm's lab
-Picked Chikorita (Parakeet) as my starter
-Battled my way to Cherrygrove city, Parakeet at LVL 7.
-Recieved the Map Card from the old man and proceeded into the next route.
-Battled my way to Mr. Pokemon's house, Parakeet at LVL 8.
-Recieved the National Pokedex from Oak.
-Battled my way back to Cherrygrove.
-On the way back, battled my rival (CHALEGG), Parakeet grew to LVL 9.
-Interrogated by a police upon arriving in Elm's lab.

-Recieved Running Shoes from mom
-Battle a few trainers and arrived at Route 31 with Parakeet at LVL 13
-Captured a Bellsprout (for trading later)
-Arrived at Violet City
-Traded the Bellsprout for Ryan's Rocky the Onix (new team member)
-Trained him up to LVL 10
-Saved

CURRENT TEAM STATUS:

chikorita.gif

Name: Parakeet
Moves: Tackle|Growl|Razor Leaf|Reflect
Role: "Roses are red."
Level: 13

onix.gif

Name: Rocky
Moves: Tackle|Screech|Bind
Role: "Eggcellent!"
Level: 10

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Everlark, i have a question. can i use Staryu because it can learn tri-attack by tm?

Go for it, as long as it's a TM or something in Liquid Crystal. I don't know anything about hacks. You signed up after cut off time though, so you can't make use of the bonus.

I plan to try the event on Crystal, but sadly, I'm too late to trade in a pokemon from Red/Blue with tri-attack TM. Would it be allowed to trade in a Pokemon from red/blue that knows tri-attack, then breed it onto a pokemon I catch on Crystal? . As I kinda don't want to use Dodrio/Magneton/Dugtrio, and I like a challenge.. XD

You missed the cut-off date, so it'd be unfair to let you and not others that miss it. :( Sorry.

Hope I didn't miss any questions.

Edit: I have so many random eggs on Black that there's no way I'd even know what's in them lmao. Going to trade one of them over since my sister doesn't even want to give me an egg. ~_~

Edit 2: Audino, Plusle, and Minun have been added as bun buns. Rejoice!

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
You can't use Gallade. The gift that keeps on Giving is a chosen one that is also a gift in the game. I guess you're already using Piplup so you can stick with that one (:

Wait, I thought "the gift that keeps on giving" is any pokémon, as long as they have a gift-giving move. In my case, I'm using Natural Gift (which is a TM in Platinum and acts kind of like a wildcard, since it can be learned by almost everyone). I just decided to use Gallade to acknowledge your attempted gift and because I've never trained one before. Piplup fills the role of "a season of giving."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back