• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challeggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
First Badge
Basicbadge.png

Defeated Cheren
CherenB2W2sprite.gif

Team:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I was tempted to ask if Maractus was a bunny as well, since it is based off a bunny ear cactus. But, with the flower rule, It's likely not a popular choice. If that wasn't a rule, I would so lobby for it to be a bunny. Funny, I never really realized it's bunny resemblance until I googled "bunny pokemon." It's really an interesting visual pun. Well, like always, I am passing on Maractus! Poor thing, I always want to use it, but then I remember I have Serperior, Lilligant, Whimsicott, Leavanny, and Sawsbuck to pick from. (Er, I guess I do have two of these grass pokes designated for my team. But still, three grasses would be overboard!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Again, the "gift that keeps on giving" Pokemon is a Pokemon that is given to you in the game by an NPC, however another challenger picks which gift you have to use.

Etherion

@Everlark: is it ok if I restart my run? my emulator and rom is broken since this morning... sorry if i caused any inconvenience...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
@Everlark: is it ok if I restart my run? my emulator and rom is broken since this morning... sorry if i caused any inconvenience...

Of course! Sorry that happened to you. :(

Years
What defines a Flower Pokemon? Just a Pokemon with some form of Flower? Like would Tropius be considered one? There needs to be a little list :3

I'd consider any pokemon with a visible flower/flower design to be a flower-based pokemon, such as:
(not including some pre-evolutions)

venusaur, vileplume, victreebel, skiploom/jumpluff, bellossom, meganium, sunflora, roselia/roserade, cacnea, wormadam (grass cloak), cherrium, (shaymin), munna, lilligant, sawsbuck, maractus, florges

Let me know anyone if there are anymore.

Last edited:

Etherion

Of course! Sorry that happened to you. :(

Wow really? thanks so much! ill post my new application form later

Name: gio7sm
Game: Ruby

magnemite.gif

"He arose in three days."

unown-interrogation.gif

"A season of giving." (Please no Treeko and Castform... please?)

makuhita.gif

"Eggcellent!"

oddish.gif

"Roses are red."

swablu.gif

"The gift that keeps on giving."

azumarill.gif

"Here comes Peter Cottontail!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
venusaur, vileplume, victreebel, skiploom/jumpluff, bellossom, meganium, sunflora, roselia/roserade, cacnea, wormadam (grass cloak), cherrim, (shaymin), lilligant, sawsbuck, maractus, florges

These are basically flowers, but I removed Munna since it's not a flower. I'll add this to the first post tomorrow after work.

Years

These are basically flowers, but I removed Munna since it's not a flower. I'll add this to the first post tomorrow after work.

Yeah, that was the only one I was questionable of, since it isn't an organic flower, rather just a floral pattern. Makes sense.

________________________________________________________________________________

Second Badge

50px-Toxicbadge.png

RoxieB2W2sprite.gif

I love Roxie! I completely overlooked her Scolipede design incorporated into the guitar.

Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Etherion

guys i need you to pick my "A season of giving." pokemon

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
guys i need you to pick my "A season of giving." pokemon

Seeing as you probably don't want your Azumarill to have Surf, Dive, and Waterfall at the same time, take Mudkip! :)

Also, I realize the confusion over my post about the Gallade thing. What I meant was "the gift that keeps on giving" would be Gallade with Natural Gift (a gift-giving move like Present or Helping Hand). Piplup (chosen by Everlark earlier) already fills the role of "a season of giving." Gallade isn't really a gift in this case; I was just acknowledging Puddle's gift in spirit. My fault, with my terrible wording and decision to mention the Gallade at this point. Sorry about that! >_<

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Username: Roxanne Rosie
Game: Platinum

1. Magneton
2. Infernape!
3. Togepi!
4. Roserade
5. Azumarill
6. Lopunny!

so hype haven't play plat in ages

Last edited:

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2016
For Roxanne Rose...take Infernape good luck

TEAM UPDATE
Spoiler:

TEAM NAMES: (in order left to right)
Kiali the Maril (f)/21/Bashful
Everlark the Roselia (f)/16/Hasty
PsyGirl the Espurr (f)/18/Mild
Nappers the Flareon (m)/19/Quirky
Gnarl the Doduo (m)/18/Rash

WHAT I AM DOING ATM:
1-
Added Doduo to the team, named him Gnarl...and decide to evolve Nappers into Flareon...at level 21 Kilai finally evolves to Marill
2-Leveling up team and preparing for 2nd Badge...got the Pokeflute and Espurr, named PsyGirl just took care of the Snorlax on the bridge...I forgot to capture a Budew back on route 4 -_- yeah I'm a noob and forgetful
3-Just got a Roselia in horde battle since I'm Route 7 named her after Everlark *hope its ok, in honor of 6 years at PC :)
4-Just took care of Team Galaxy, will hopefully have 2 or 3 more badges in the next 24 hours

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Whoops I haven't posted yet my bad. :P Kinda wanted to actually get something done before talking haha.

Alyssa || Emerald
20px-Stone_Badge.png

torchic.gif

The Gift
Trevor - Blaze - No Item - Level 13
Scratch - Growl - Focus Energy - Ember
marill.gif

The Bun
Tierno - Thick Fat - No Item - Level 15
Tackle - Rollout - Tail Whip - Water Gun

Picked up my lovely little gift from Birch, did everything that was required of me and nothing more until I found Tierno, brought him back to level up from the trainers hanging around, did some grinding and got bored, ran through the forest and took out everyone on the way to the gym. Admittedly, I initially lost to Roxanne due to thinking Tierno could take one more hit than he could and her spamming potions on that damn Nosepass. But hey, exp. idc. Picked up the Quick Claw, got brushed off by Scott again. Currently running after the Devon Goods.

It's a legitimate struggle for me to keep Tierno two levels ahead of Trevor. I'm pretty OCD about having all my Pokémon be the same level and this. Is. Annoying. Syddyyy whyyyyy. ;____;

Last edited:

Etherion

CURRENT BADGES:
50px-Stone_Badge.png

CURRENT TEAM STATUS:

marshtomp.gif

Name: Sketch
LVL: 16
Moves: Tackle|Bide|Mud Shot|Water Gun
Role: "A season of giving." (given by waveguidebuizel)

makuhita.gif

Name: Makit
LVL:6
Moves: Tackle|Focus Energy|Sand Attack
Role: "Eggcellent!" (In game trade)

zigzagoon.gif

Role: HM Slave

POKEMON RUBY CHALLEGG RUN (UPDATE #2)

CURRENT BADGES:
50px-Stone_Badge.png

50px-Knuckle_Badge.png

CURRENT TEAM STATUS:

marshtomp.gif

LVL: 18

makuhita.gif

LVL:15
Moves: Tackle|Focus Energy|Bulk Up|Vital Throw

zigzagoon.gif

Moves: Cut

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Leonmachar you shall take in Blaziken as your gift :)

Quick update from me - I am currently on the Victory Road- I kinda overplayed yesterday and got through most of the game lol xD Only had two last gyms+victory road+elite 4 and champion left for today XD So expect final update soon ^^

Years
Username: Janp
Game: Sapphire

1. Dodrio
2. Gift Swampert (thanks AoTora)
3. Wobbuffet
4. Roselia
5. Plusle
6. Minum

Last edited:

Etherion

CURRENT BADGES:
50px-Stone_Badge.png

50px-Knuckle_Badge.png

50px-Dynamo_Badge.png

CURRENT TEAM STATUS:

marshtomp.gif

LVL: 23

hariyama.gif

LVL:24
Moves: Fake Out|Whirlwind|Bulk Up|Vital Throw

gloom.gif

Name: Crayola
LVL: 23
Moves: Absorb|Sweet Scent|PoisonPowder|Sleep Powder
Role: "Roses are red" (Vileplume - Moonlight)

zigzagoon.gif

Moves: Cut|Rock Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back