• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Alamos Town} Houndoomed's Pokemon Starter Factory & Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
  • I have dusk, fire, sun, and thunder stones. Do you need them? If so, could I get a Squirtle and a Chikorita at least? I've also got a Lunatone.

I just want the two starters I mentioned and Cyndaquil, Turtwig, and Chimchar. If possible, could they be female? If not, that's fine.

Generation 5
    Black FC: 4685-2708-1925

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • I am using 5th gen.
    I will give you a latias, a phione and a manaphy for your shiny sandsrew and two random pokemon.

Sorry, I need latias on 4th gen, I dont want to migrate my shinies.

I have dusk, fire, sun, and thunder stones. Do you need them? If so, could I get a Squirtle and a Chikorita at least? I've also got a Lunatone.

I just want the two starters I mentioned and Cyndaquil, Turtwig, and Chimchar. If possible, could they be female? If not, that's fine.

Generation 5
    Black FC: 4685-2708-1925

I can help with the starters but post back next week as I need time to breed more.

Zeus

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    I have a celebi (heart gold). Would be willing to trade for a lvl 1 treeko

I also have Omanyte, which I would be willing to trade for a lvl 1 Riolu

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2012
    Looking for a starter charmander.

Hey, If your still open, can you trade me a charmander please? I don't have much to trade, but if theres anything from the generation 5 you need I can try get it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    I need a Treeko, I have a Murkrow and Feebas I can trade, I can also breed an Omanyte, all on my Black game though

i`m kinda new to the website so idk how it all works =/

Last edited:

Necrotraxx

Vasto Lorde
    Years
  • Hey I'm only just coming back to pokemon after not playing since ruby so still learning all the new pokemon =) I have a shiny houndour lvl 23 female if your interested in trading?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Hey, If your still open, can you trade me a charmander please? I don't have much to trade, but if theres anything from the generation 5 you need I can try get it.

Any of my want pokemon on Gen 5 will do.

I need a Treeko, I have a Murkrow and Feebas I can trade, I can also breed an Omanyte, all on my Black game though

i`m kinda new to the website so idk how it all works =/

Thats cool, PM me if you need it explained, any one of those, preferably murkrow will do for Treeko.

Hey I'm only just coming back to pokemon after not playing since ruby so still learning all the new pokemon =) I have a shiny houndour lvl 23 female if your interested in trading?

Always interested in a shiny Houndour!! Are you on 4th Gen or 5th Gen? Let me know what you'd like in return from my give list.

Zeus

Necrotraxx

Vasto Lorde
    Years
  • Hey I have 6 rare candies and 2 heart scales I am willing to part with, I am after all of the starter pokemon except chimchar or any legendaries unobtainable via platinum version. I also have a shiny houndour female on lvl 23 to trade.
    Just hit victory road on my playthrough so any strong pokemon that mite help me out would be good =)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Gen V
    Requesting: Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Abra/Kadabra, Skorupi, Elektrike, Stunky, Houndour

Offering: Omanyte, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Freebas, Caacnea, Sableye, Lickitung, and 4 rare candies.

socialydead

The Real Metal Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2012
    hi im new here and i have soul silver 2 badges just wondering if i could possibly get a low level stunky and beldum to help me get trough my game ? if not i understand i dont have much to offer but do you take i.o.u ? hehe thx in any way

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Hi! I can give you a relicanth, Feebas, and phione for your mudkip, totodile, and torchic. Please PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back