• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Alamos Town} Houndoomed's Pokemon Starter Factory & Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartvanaken

As dutch as a windmill.
Years
  • hey,
    offered: Dratini, Miltank, Hippopotas, Feebas, Cacnea, Mantyke, Sableye, Glaceon, Relicanth, Crobat, Lickitung, Deoxys(touched and I don't know whether it's legit) Mesprit, Manaphy and Phione.

requested: Ho-oh, Lugia, Suicune, Raikou, Entei (all UT if possible)

PM me if interested please

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • hey,
    offered: Dratini, Miltank, Hippopotas, Feebas, Cacnea, Mantyke, Sableye, Glaceon, Relicanth, Crobat, Lickitung, Deoxys(touched and I don't know whether it's legit) Mesprit, Manaphy and Phione.

requested: Ho-oh, Lugia, Suicune, Raikou, Entei (all UT if possible)

PM me if interested please

That all sounds good but what gen?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years

• Now accepting 4th Gen battle challenges - 6 Level 100's - No legends unless specified prior to battle.​

Zeus​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    Charmander, squirtle, turtwig, torchic& Ho'oh for sableye, shiny waillord, feebas, crobat& 4 luck eggs?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Just an update at this stage for anyone who's interested. I have had various troubles with wifi etc recently, but will hopefully be back online with some updated give lists soon.

Zeus

Years
  • hope you can fix the wifi soon

meanwhile i can catch/hatch some Pokémon for you:
    Hippopotas
    Feebas
    Cacnea
    Mantyke
    Glaceon
    Relicanth
    Lickitung
    (shiny or normal)

also can give you the following shiny:
    Wailmer (no time to evolve) - Wailord
    Charmander (no time to evolve) - Charizard
    Numel (no time to evolve) - Camerupt

note that none of the Pokémon are hacked/cloned, im the OT of the parents (not the japanese Ditto). for shinies i use RNG

i need most of your normals, accept only not hacked legendaries, also need some TM13, TM24, TM35

and im talking about GEN IV ofc

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Hello all,
    I realise that I have pushed the limit of the words "Temporarily closed" to the maximum, and will be back in action as soon as possible with some updates. Feel free to PM with any offers/requests but do understand that my lists are really out of date.

Houndoomed

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Hey can I ask where you got most of these : "My Legend Give List" from??
    I need a couple but only if you got them yourself please!! :)

Most of them are one's I have caught, playing through my games, the others are double's of pokes I've been traded, you're welcome to whatever you want, let me know and I can tell you which is which.

Zeus

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • I can trade a feebas with prism scale, a hippopotas, and a Crobat, for Chimchar Mudkip and/or aron if you have it. I read your wifi is down so whenever, if you can, is good for me.

I got time to trade, my friend code is 1077 4040 2278. I'll be on for a couple hours so whenever you're on and ready, i am good to go.

Ok so you want mudkip, chimchar and aron, what Gen are you trading with?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Hey im looking for a Squirtle, and i have lots of trained and im willing to give you a lucky egg

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • First Post
    Updated Legend Give List
    Updated Want list - Lv 70 - 100 pokemon

Also On Gen 5

Offering: lv1 Egg move Dragons

Deino (Dark pulse, ice fang)
    Bagon(Hydro pump, Dragon pulse)
    Gible (Double edge, Iron head)
    Axew (Iron tail, night Slash)

Looking for: Any egg move lv1's

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I have a Lv. 1 Scraggy that knows Ice Punch and Dragon Dance. I'll trade for Axew that knows Iron Tail and Night Slash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back