• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GMK [Recruiting a Spriter].

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen
Years
  • new team member!

Name/Nickname: Eddie McInnish/3dd13
    position: Complete Music Hacking
    proof: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=184909

i have been invited by the creator of this thread to music hack, and i agree on these terms:
    1. i get help on my hack.
    2. its next in line.

i can live if its not the next hack, but i really want to do this, as i will not be able to do so much by myself after september.

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen
    Years
  • well...

i mean its the next hack we work on, and i need help on everything except the music, and the sprites. ill finish those soon, and well pick up from there.
    ^.^

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Ok . Truth -
    Pokemon Sinnoh is quite similar to Pokemon Diamond Shards . So I see no point in making that .
    Pokemon Diamond Dust looks much better than Diamond Shards so what's the point in making it ?
    Please consider before posting .

FatedBlitz made some awesome sprites -

Dawn

Dawn Backsprites

Ash

Ash Backsprites are being made .

DO NOT STEAL !! I WILL REPORT YOU IF YOU DO SO !! I AM ALL OVER POKECOMMUNITY !

Last edited:

Pikablu Lv.X

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Ok . Truth -
    Pokemon Sinnoh is quite similar to Pokemon Diamond Shards . So I see no point in making that .
    Pokemon Diamond Dust looks much better than Diamond Shards so what's the point in making it ?
    Please consider before posting .

I told you so :/ .
    Sinnoh remakes are so common nowadays, I (and I am sure many other people) don't even bother to look at a thread that says 'D/P Remake'. What we need is a much more creative hack, not necessarily complicated, something that will help us practice are skills and be a good hack at the same time.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • I was replying to Miranda's post .
    Pokemon Sinnoh is not a DP remake .
    It's the Anime remake .
    Btw , how are the sprites ?
    And , welcome back , Pikablu Lv.X !

Years
    • Seen today
    Wait, so the team members are doing slave labour for you? I thought the big man is always supposed to have one of the 3 skills.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Wait, so the team members are doing slave labour for you? I thought the big man is always supposed to have one of the 3 skills.

Well , so I am a making people work like ' Slave Laborers ' , am I ?
    It is true that I am not a mainstream hacker ; That's why this team is for .
    And no , it is not necessary for the Leader to have any of the 3 major skills .
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am posting this again , please rate -

Ash Sprite made by FatedBlitz .
    DO NOT STEAL .

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    hi! if positions are still open, i can help with spriting or mapping.
    i can make Fakemon or new, made up pokemon (like wingachu or a water chimchar or something) and i can DEFINITLEY NOT DO SCRIPTING. SCRIPTING IS MY "ACHILLES HEEL," SO TO SPEAK.
    Sorry, caps glitch on my KB

Name / Nickname :007manyo, you can call me 007manyo, manyo, 007, oynam700, whatever.
    job wanted: spriting
    Skill(s): mapping, spriting, fakemon.
    Proof of work: below as attachments
    Contact Information: [email protected]

View attachment 49197

View attachment 49198

View attachment 49199

View attachment 49203

View attachment 49205

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Name / Nickname :Oliver/Oli
    Skill(s) : OverWorld Editor
    Proof of work : Id rather Pm them to you as they are for my own hack and i dont want any situations :D
    Contact Information :

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Ok .
    @007manyo -
    Great ! you are in !
    @Pikablu Lv.X -
    Don't worry , I will be in need of your Spriting skills . Please post everything you can do here so that I come to know your skills .
    @07harris-
    Awesome , dude . I don't think we are going to need Aljam with your Tile Inserting skills .
    @TheTotodileEmperor555-
    I don't need any more spriters ( OW too ) . I require a Music Hacker .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back