• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GMK [Recruiting a Spriter].

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
  • The titlescreen you supposedly made is clearly shown here. So... did you actually make this, or did you take it from there or the resource thread, cause it's on there as well. PHO stands for Pokemon Hackers online, and has been in existence since 2006. Please, if you are using Nine-Tailed Assassin's titlescreen, please credit him. He probably spent very little time on all the titlescreen patches, but he made quite a bit of them so that new hackers could differentiate their hack from FR a bit. Please give credit or I might -rep you. Because I don`t think I can report titlescreen theft...

EDIT: Oh, it looks like I cant -rep you... too bad...

Ouch, I take back what I said.
    If someone made it, and he tried to take it as his own, thats pathetic.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • 1. You just randomly come in here and say that?
    2. We just started the hack, and decided to start with the titlescreen. If you could do it simply, good for you. You are not the best rom hacker in the world.
    3. Nobody cares.
    4. Paying Pokecommunity to get an image under your name doesn't make you a better member.

Idiot.
    1. Yep. That's my style. I say it like it is.
    2. Never said I was the best. I just said I could do it simply.
    3. Ok.
    4. I'm a common member as well. I just upgraded my account. It doesn't make me any better than anyone. I never said it did and how does that relate to my point? I didn't even do it for the image, I just like the extra PM space and the other perks.

Sorry if I'm starting an argument in here, just thought I'd prove him wrong.
    Anyways, I do like your team's ideas. They sound interesting. I'll have to see how all of this turns out.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • 1. Yep. That's my style. I say it like it is.
    2. Never said I was the best. I just said I could do it simply.
    3. Ok.
    4. I'm a common member as well. I just upgraded my account. It doesn't make me any better than anyone. I never said it did and how does that relate to my point? I didn't even do it for the image, I just like the extra PM space and the other perks.

Sorry if I'm starting an argument in here, just thought I'd prove him wrong.
    Anyways, I do like your team's ideas. They sound interesting. I'll have to see how all of this turns out.

You really know how to smooth-talk your way out of things.

I have to learn to do that.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • I looked at the pho website closely , and it looks almost the same . Its true that i got the flame patch online , but not from pho . But it did not contain giratina .

But to avoid trouble , i am going to credit nta for this , or else you guys are going to run over me . Sorry to nta if the patch i got was his .

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • You should look before you use something on a hack - it is usually really important to give credit or else people will run over you!

Change of subject anyway:
    You need any banners lately?
    Its just that you havent been requesting at all!

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • @Harris -
    Did you send all the banners to the guys ?
    Or did you just send them for me ?
    And no , we don't need any banners lately .
    @Rest-
    I again say sorry for the mishap on the PHO patch . I am certain that these things won't happen again . Sorry to everyone . :(
    One good thing - I discovered that there is a website dedicated to ROM hacking ! I will be using lots of stuff from it - I will give credit of course . I hope we can forget the pst and get on with the present .
    Progress -
    Hypershadow189 is inserting all the DP Pokemon . I am trying to learn tilemap editing to hone my skills for the titlescreen .
    Final-
    We will be doing Pokemon Sinnoh - an anime hack . I will put something else in the titlescreen . Or we can include the movie ' Giratina and the Sky Warrior ' .

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Team - I am going to Europe on a holiday . So I can't be online regularly till 25th . See you !
    And , we have a new member - FatedBlitz , an experienced Spriter .

Pikablu Lv.X

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Username change/ Userbar

I changed my username, and made a userbar you can see in my sig.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Changed your username or made a new ID ?
    But it looks good . Well , the UB is cool but it dosen't fit the GMK color scheme .. LOLZ :)

I have finally decided to make a website of this team .

Harris made a fantastic box for the hack -

Last edited:
    Years
  • Changed your username or made a new ID ?
    But it looks good . Well , the UB is cool but it dosen't fit the GMK color scheme .. LOLZ :)

I have finally decided to make a website of this team .

Harris made a fantastic box for the hack -

Well i'm getting bored without any work So step on it!!!!!

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Wait . Aerow , are you in the team ? You said you are not . Anyway ,work is being done . All the DP Pokemon are being inserted currently .

Pikablu Lv.X

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Wait . Aerow , are you in the team ? You said you are not . Anyway ,work is being done . All the DP Pokemon are being inserted currently .

.......Eh? Are you replacing D/P Pokemon with current pokes? Or are you expanding the ROM? Come to think of it, you require an ASM/Hex hacker to expand a ROM.

Question to Harris: How did you make the Ash in the background look translucent-ish? i've been trying to figure that out for ages! I'd really appreciate it if you told me. :)

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Question to Harris: How did you make the Ash in the background look translucent-ish? i've been trying to figure that out for ages! I'd really appreciate it if you told me. :)

It really depends on the software being used

I used GIMP

with Gimp you just make a layer for ash's picture then go to opacity/transparency on the layers tab and move it down a bit :)

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Ok . Team , we are going to create the best hack ever .

Pikablu Lv. X said:
    .......Eh? Are you replacing D/P Pokemon with current pokes? Or are you expanding the ROM? Come to think of it, you require an ASM/Hex hacker to expand a ROM.

Question to Harris: How did you make the Ash in the background look translucent-ish? i've been trying to figure that out for ages! I'd really appreciate it if you told me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back