• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade to evolove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It's Anna-Marie in both games. I'll send the Ditto over from X when/if I catch it and then I'll switch over to Alpha Sapphire and you can send me the pokemon from the list. Sound good?

Sounds good to me :)[/QUOTE]

Caught one. Do you want me to check it's IVs with the stat judge?

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Caught one. Do you want me to check it's IVs with the stat judge?[/QUOTE]

Yayyyy. No, the IVs wont matter. I have a 6IV for breeding, that ones purely for its nature. Thank you so much :)

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    You're welcome. I'll get on Alpha Sapphire now.[/QUOTE]

I believe that was everything, as i think you got a Seedot off of Spike yesterday right? Unless you have legendaries you're after and you have any i need and we can do a return swap?

Years
  • You're welcome. I'll get on Alpha Sapphire now.

I believe that was everything, as i think you got a Seedot off of Spike yesterday right? Unless you have legendaries you're after and you have any i need and we can do a return swap?[/QUOTE]

That's everything! I'll just need to do some trade backs for some stuff I need which only evolves when traded holding certain items. I'll be levelling up pokemon for evolutions first though.

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    That's everything! I'll just need to do some trade backs for some stuff I need which only evolves when traded holding certain items. I'll be levelling up pokemon for evolutions first though.[/QUOTE]

Not to worry, whenever you need to do your trade-backs just let me know either here or by PM. Or if i'm online just send me a trade :)
    If there's any legendaries you need i can trade you one of them over as the trade-back instead of a regular poke

Years
  • That's everything! I'll just need to do some trade backs for some stuff I need which only evolves when traded holding certain items. I'll be levelling up pokemon for evolutions first though.

Not to worry, whenever you need to do your trade-backs just let me know either here or by PM. Or if i'm online just send me a trade :)
    If there's any legendaries you need i can trade you one of them over as the trade-back instead of a regular poke[/QUOTE]

I'm good for legendarys right now. Still catching all of the ones in Alpha Sapphire. :)

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Bump. Need to trade to evolve. Someone wanna help me out? :)

I can help you out with that tonight. I won't be home til about 9:30 though, so i won't be online until 9:45/10ish time. If that's ok?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back