• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade to evolove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
  • I can do that. It would have some IVs but not sure what one though as i breed with a 6IV Ditto so. Does anything else matter, like nature etc?

As long as its unhatched when given lol.

If you want one of my Dratini's to breed with the egg after it hatches let me know. I have a box of them left over from breeding for a perfect one.

I have some with extreme speed (and other stuff) as an EM, 5+ IVs, Hidden ability and they're in dream balls.

Ah will do :) Just figured I could help Blue out while helping myself lol same as why I offered the seedot for you :)

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
    Years
  • Hey caly, if you want to edit your post and delete some names so people don't trade you stuff you've already got, here's what I traded you

Gallade (shiny)
    Machamp
    Aron
    Aggron
    Electrode
    Illumise
    Mawille
    Budew
    Roserade
    Sharpedo (shiny)
    Vibrata
    Lunatone
    Crawdaunt
    Dusclops
    Dusknoir
    Chingling
    Horsea
    Seadra
    Metagross
    Latios
    Groudon
    Jirachi

::EDIT:: lol just saw you did that as I posted this hahaha

Years
  • Hey caly, if you want to edit your post and delete some names so people don't trade you stuff you've already got, here's what I traded you

Gallade (shiny)
    Machamp
    Aron
    Aggron
    Electrode
    Illumise
    Mawille
    Budew
    Roserade
    Sharpedo (shiny)
    Vibrata
    Lunatone
    Crawdaunt
    Dusclops
    Dusknoir
    Chingling
    Horsea
    Seadra
    Metagross
    Latios
    Groudon
    Jirachi

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Ok so, I'm guessing we can all help each other out here.
    So, Calypsio, i'm gonna breed you a Dratini egg, I'll make a start on that now, unless you want it with a certain nature, if so let me know and i'll do that.
    Spike, If you gor an extreme speed Growlwithe/Arcanine and want something particular for it let me know and i'll make a start on that also :)

Years
  • Ok so, I'm guessing we can all help each other out here.
    So, Calypsio, i'm gonna breed you a Dratini egg, I'll make a start on that now, unless you want it with a certain nature, if so let me know and i'll do that.
    Spike, If you gor an extreme speed Growlwithe/Arcanine and want something particular for it let me know and i'll make a start on that also :)

Wait . . I don't need a Dratini egg, I have a box of them.

Spike needs a Dratini egg. :)

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Ok so, I'm guessing we can all help each other out here.

Dratini egg was for me lol in return, I'll be giving you a purrloin to use to complete your dex :) Already added you both, so things are ready on my end :)

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Sure. I'll let you know when the egg comes out.

What pokemon are wanting from me, anything in particular? i have a spare Togepi, Spritzee and Ditto going, or i can just breed one for you if i have it.

Dratini egg was for me lol in return, I'll be giving you a purrloin to use to complete your dex
    Trade to evolove
    Already added you both, so things are ready on my end
    Trade to evolove

I have your dratini egg waiting to go. Anything else you'd want?

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • What pokemon are wanting from me, anything in particular? i have a spare Togepi, Spritzee and Ditto going, or i can just breed one for you if i have it.

I have your dratini egg waiting to go. Anything else you'd want?

At this time the only things I'm seeking is the two eggs, Dratini from you and Pancham from Caly :) Add my FC and I'm sitting online already lol

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Working down the list is fine; but if something needs an item to evolve then that'd be my priority.

No worries. As for stuff that need items to evolve. I can trade you the first in its line, if you have the item, i will gladly trade that one again so it can evolve after you've levelled it. If you need certain items i can see if i can farm some for you, and send it over with a pokemon.
    I'll start work on your list now :)

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Awesome! Thanks for that, and enjoy the purrloin :)

No prob. Hope the Dratini is ok.

Also if you guys could leave reviews on my post in the trader review section it'd be appreciated. I'll do the same if you have a review post of your own :)

Years
  • No worries. As for stuff that need items to evolve. I can trade you the first in its line, if you have the item, i will gladly trade that one again so it can evolve after you've levelled it. If you need certain items i can see if i can farm some for you, and send it over with a pokemon.
    I'll start work on your list now :)

Thank you so much! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back