• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Slightly Refurbished (But Not Finished) Good Times Thread of Drawing! <3

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Aaaand here's more stuff.
Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
You shouldn't be. ;p That thing looks like it was designed to be used as a gun, anyway lmao.

trainer and the pokemon itself are well done but the background, consisting of merely a gradient or actually just a single color for the most part, makes it seem severely lacking. I've seen you do some orgasmic backgrounds before so I've come to expect better. But maybe this was just a joke drawing and not worth the effort of going all out in every aspect, I guess. Either way, i wuv ur style, d00d. Keep up the good work. How often do you update hashi btw? I'll read the thing in bulk (once I have my pc which will happen
...next year, earliest) so I'll probably have a lot of fun. <3

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
It tends to be between a couple of days and six months. :P

I plan on putting up the next four pages or so in one batch. Most of those are done. I'm rather crippled by my fixation on getting everything right.

Saki

The Fire Fox
Years
Wow. I just had to post and tell you that your art is amazing. I really admire it. I run a couple "Share Some Art " threads on a couple forums where I post random artist's work and source them in order to get people looking at art on the internet more and to get artists some attention. I was wondering if you'd be okay with me showcasing some of your work and linking it back here?

Also, I am an artist myself (although not nearly as good as you) so I may just add you as a friend on here and ask your opinion on various things once in a while, is that okay by you? No worries if you're too busy for that sort of thing.

Regardless, amazing work!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Absolutely, you can share my stuff if you want to!

Do feel free to ask me about pretty much anything. I have time to answer sometimes. :P

In other news, darkness! Lots of darkness!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
I absolutely love your art style. It's so...bright and happy in a way, haha. Keep up the awesome work, love it all!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Hey, this is really good! My only critique would be that two drawing above me, the shadows are a little off with that staircase. I'm not sure how much of an arc they would form with the light being way up there.

Other than that, I don't really have much to say as far as critiquing goes. Your art style is definitely more happy and cheerful, but is also capable of a full range of emotion. This style would seem to go well in a comic setting. Have you ever considered that?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Thank you! <3
Yeah, the shadows beneath the stairs are a trainwreck.

I'm currently working on two comics, actually! Only one of them is available online though; it's linked to in my signature.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
As clean and inspired as always, dear. I love seeing your pencil work especially; those glimpses into your method are always a treat!

Back