• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cry

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I really like Togekiss' cry; sounds really cute to me. :] I'm also pretty fond of Roserade's, because of how sooth it is. Few of my other favorites would be Jirachi, Shaymin, and Giratina's.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Hippopotas's cry has always tickled me. It's just so whimsical. XD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Xerneas' and Dialga's cry. I also like Fraxure's and Haxorus' B/W cries, as well as Kyogre's old cry..

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I also forgot to mention that Electabuzz's old cry is my least favorite. I feel like my ears hurt after hearing it.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I like Hyderigon's X/Y cry and Aurorus's. Can't say I'm fond of Raichu's or Dugtrio's X/Y cries.

As for pre-gen 6 cries, I like Onix, Haxorus, and Magmortar's cries and dislike Dialga's, just to name a few.

(cue DELELELELEWHOOOOOOOP)

I can't believe I just now understood that. I saw that yesterday during AFD and was like "what are they referencing here"? Kricketune's cry, duh. I've heard it a ton of times and it only clicked now....

Years
  • Can't say I'm fond of Raichu's or Dugtrio's X/Y cries.

I agree with you, they don't sound as awesome as they used to. I also hated Karrablast's cry in X/Y.

As for my fave cry in general, it probably has to be Sylveon's. I love how it shows the epitome of cute. For most memorable, it's Kricketune's signature DELELELELEWHOOOOOOOP. It'll never get out of my head.

sweets

You can do it! ☆彡
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    Skuntank. Not just because it's a fart sound (hurr hurr so funny) but if you play it on loop in the Pokedex it makes a cool rhythm.

I also love Raichu and Staraptor's cries!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Cry

How can you not love it?

For whatever reason, I also really liked Jolteon's cry.

Reactions: Tek

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • I agree with you, they don't sound as awesome as they used to. I also hated Karrablast's cry in X/Y.

As for my fave cry in general, it probably has to be Sylveon's. I love how it shows the epitome of cute. For most memorable, it's Kricketune's signature DELELELELEWHOOOOOOOP. It'll never get out of my head.

And Giratina's, Crawdaunt's, and Corphish's.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    As I posted a thread about this; I love Noivern and Noibat cry because it sound like a real bat than makeshift sound like other pokemon here and I forget to mention other sounds that I like.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    klinklang's cry sounds like a gun from the future!
    also like magnezone and mismagius as well

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I still like Litleo's cry. Sounds kinda derpy, just like Litleo looks haha.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Pre-sixth generation cries of Manectric, Jolteon and Sharpedo are favourites.
    I dislike a lot of the newer cries; they don't have the same succinctness and artificiality of tone.
    Most memorable are the shared cries from the first generation (ex. Jolteon/Venomoth)... oh, and Zubat's, seriously.

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Geodudes, Floatzel, and Lickatung I can tell which is which with my eyes closed, thanks to hours after hours of training in Victory road (Pokemon X/Y)

Back