• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cry

Years
    Talonflame's cry makes me want to rip my hair out - it's too loud and annoying, though I still like the Pokemon itself enough to use it on my team. As for the best... Skitty by far. It's super cute especially prior to X and Y.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Cherrim, Solosis, Manaphy, Phione and Marill have cute cries to me! :)

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
    Years
    There is just so much I heard and Like. For the sakes of sharing I'll tell you some i've only just thought of no. I liked Archeop's Gen 5 cry. It sounded so epic. Also I liked Amaura's cry for some reason. It has a calming sound. So many others but so much to type DX

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Spoink's cry is like..a fart. It's just a plain Ptsssssffffff.
    But my favorite is DELELELELWHOOOOOOOOOP, oh Cricketune....always cracks me up with your stupid cry, bad design and useless moves.

Back