• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: OOC~ [PG-13]

Years
  • I HAVE SEEN WORSE!

Bobby was a brilliant young man who one day decided to go for a walk, he fell into a hole that lead into a library of books. Upon touching one, he gained a super power so great is burst the whole room into flames. Escaping, he decides to use this power to save people by setting fire to the bad guys that approached his village and causing stuff to explode.

THIS was the bio (for Fury) posted from a previous Cursed Books I ran on a site forum called Code Lyoko TCG. I asked him to do it again; he didn't change it but added more to it. You don't wanna know what he added.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • DarkMoon - feel free to pair with me on this rp as well :) I think we work well as a team haha.

I really had no clue what was going on to be honest, and I don't actually know where the group are, but now they are in the café haha. Please don't suss out Nate though, he's got to stay hidden from the group for now. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Game Dev changes.

I may switch from RPG Maker to 3D, however I don't know anyone who works with 3D models or know how to make any such models.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • And neither do I :/ sorry about that, but still 3d would be so fantastically cool

Oh also, Quoto, before a big event comes up will you pm me brief details (you know, coz of his future reading powers) Just give a few words of information for now, such as for example if there was gonna be a rockfall something like, Danger, Rocks, just so it fits in with Nate's power. Also hope you don't mind Kitty being dragged into this, he'll come in handy though really.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Where is everyone?!

Everyone busy with life? I can understand.
    If your net was brought down by unforeseeable forces, such as studying for finals, parents canceling internet service, thunderstorm knocking out internet, tornado, hurricane, homicide, death in family and need time to mourn. I can understand.
    However its been....my gosh, IDK, a long time. Where is everyone?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I'm around but I'm waiting for Ura to shake Nate's hand and stuff to happen. (I'm getting rather confuzzled with the names of people.)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Everyone busy with life? I can understand.
    If your net was brought down by unforeseeable forces, such as studying for finals, parents canceling internet service, thunderstorm knocking out internet, tornado, hurricane, homicide, death in family and need time to mourn. I can understand.
    However its been....my gosh, IDK, a long time. Where is everyone?

Unforseeable fores: Homework, more homework, Thanksgiving, and every post I make being accidentally killed by the back button.

Today man. Today.

EDIT: I'm so dumb, this is DeLaMuerte in case you didn't notice.

Last edited:
    Back