• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much do you care about your hair?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Sooo the hair on top of your head! As the title suggests, how much time and effort do you go to maintain and care for your hair? Do you wash and brush it regularly?

How about this: are you a type of person who would change the style of your hair often - for example, by cutting your hair, or dying your hair to different colors, depending on your preference? Anything you can think of!

Personally I have very short hair, so the most I do is wash and brush it each day, and cut it if it gets too big. And roll from there~

Sirfetch’d

My hair is an important part of my life tbh. I wash it every day and obsessively brush it as soon as it feels like it's messing up. I don't care too much for coloring my hair though as I am fine with the color I am naturally.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Ugh. I can't do a fucking THING with my hair! I've tried everything, and it just stays all poofy and frizzy. I don't waste anytime trying to deal with it anymore, and I let it do whatever the hell it wants to do. XD It's not like it matters. I wear so many animal hats to cover up the mess that is my hair. It's not as bad as Merida's messy curly hair though, thank gawd.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I'm fine with my natural hair color but I take Great Pride in my hair so I always keep it looking good, smelling good, feeling good, etc. I think it's one of my better physical traits, so I mean. I try to keep that up.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I do care about my hair. I comb it and stuff regularly, and I should start to use conditioner and stuff because I plan on growing it out this summer. My hair is longer than most guys.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • so much that I've been growing out one side for the past year and a half and keeping the other side a different kind of shaved undercut. to style it i even wear it under a hat after i shower so that i achieve a sort of flat iron affect without having to actually take one to my hair. that's beneficial because i have mixed race hair so if i take a flat iron to it... nothing happens but pain and frayed, dry hair.

pkmin3033

Too much. My hair is my greatest foe; I spend far too much time fighting a losing battle to get it to behave. It's naturally curly, and it objects rather violently to being forced out...by frizzing. Straightening it is far too much effort - it's also annoyingly thick - so I tend to just tie it back if I'm not going out and leave it at that, but if I am going out, the comb is coming out, and I'll spend anywhere from ten to thirty minutes exerting my feeble will on it.

Sometimes I wonder what I'd look like bald. It'd make my life so much easier. I've thought more than once about dying it pink, purple, and aquamarine - one of them; not all three at once - but it'd cost a fortune and I can make my hair as pretty as I'd like, my face is still going to look like the wrong end of a wrinkled dog, so there isn't much point. xD

Years
  • My hair always gets in a mess and I want to keep washing it so that it looks perfect, but now I have a huge fear of getting bald at an early age because my hair feels so thin right now. Doesn't help my hair gets extremely greasy as well.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i spend a good amount of time on my hair but it seems worth it. i don't think i could sport bald. as of late i've been taking extra good care of my hair and it's actually sorta changed my natural texture. i had small s-like waves but recently i've noticed i have spirals.

i don't change my hairstyle very often but this summer i cut about 4 or 5 inches and i'm considering some streaks of some sort to frame my face.

Years
  • My hair is my best feature. It's naturally just amazing: the color, the quality, the everything. That's not me bragging (well), but what my hairdresser says. All I really do is wash it and it looks great. That's why I don't really do anything with it. Just let it grow, cut it when I feel like it. I don't want to mess with a good thing.

Years
  • I wash it everyday, I brush it soon after, and then I leave it alone for the rest of the time. I try much else with my hair and it's just going to turn into a frizzy mess, so I don't really do anything fancy with it. Not sure what all I could do with it (long, curly hair) that I would actually like. Still tempted to get it cut since I haven't had that done to it in...oh gosh, 5 years or so. I've entertained the thought of dyeing it before, or rather bits of it, but nothing beyond just thoughts.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    My hair is about waist-length, so I have a love/hate thing going on with it. I love how pretty it is, I just dyed it two months ago to a dark reddish brown, but it's since faded into a lighter shade of that with a little more red to it, so it just looks nice. As far as maintenance, all I really do is wash it about three times a week, comb it while damp, and put coconut oil on the ends. I don't brush it very often, maybe once a week.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • At the moment I have very short hair so I could really care less about trying to do anything with it. I wash it when I wake up but that's about it. When my hair is longer though I wash it two times and then brush/comb it a lot and then sometimes I'll style it. Most of the time it just lays the way it needs to though. I don't do anything too crazy. I get a haircut every 3 or 4 months and that's pretty much just a buzzcut.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    Well, I'm single, in my twenties. I gotta care ;D

I usually go with faux-hawk since it could easily turn me from an artsy, carefree looking type to a formal ladies' man. I try to keep it short to mid-length-ish, with matte finish by using AXE. Not a fan of shiny hair.

Lucid

My hair is waist length and half of it is fried. I've died it sooooo much in every color of the rainbow, I've been putting off cutting it out of inconvenience. It's pretty wavy and I have a few ringlets, so I'm content to let it do its natural thing or style it, ether way. I try to take care of it, it doesn't look awful. I curl or flat iron it a lot. I'll wash it every 2 days, then but Aragon oil and a leave in conditioner in it.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Too much. My hair is my greatest foe; I spend far too much time fighting a losing battle to get it to behave. It's naturally curly, and it objects rather violently to being forced out...by frizzing. Straightening it is far too much effort - it's also annoyingly thick - so I tend to just tie it back if I'm not going out and leave it at that, but if I am going out, the comb is coming out, and I'll spend anywhere from ten to thirty minutes exerting my feeble will on it.

Sometimes I wonder what I'd look like bald. It'd make my life so much easier. I've thought more than once about dying it pink, purple, and aquamarine - one of them; not all three at once - but it'd cost a fortune and I can make my hair as pretty as I'd like, my face is still going to look like the wrong end of a wrinkled dog, so there isn't much point. xD

My hair is naturally curly too. :( It's devious when gets longer, I need to have my haircut short in order to 'look neat'. Otherwise I need to spend a lot of time managing my hair if it's long. :/

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I'm not obsessed with it at all. I wash it, condition it, and make sure it looks good, but I don't spend a ton of time on it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    It's what I care about most on my body because how it looks determines how I look and how I feel. If its styled right, then I feel good about myself. If I don't do anything to it, then I'm really self-conscious. I just wash it with whatever I have available and rub Old Spice Unruly paste in it, then spray hairspray on it to lock it into place when I get it to how I want it.

Years
  • I don't care too much about my hair for the most part. I wash it when it needs washing and I get it cut when it starts to look ridiculous - which happens unfortunately quick since my hair grows absurdly fast. The biggest thing with my hair is that I look significantly more attractive when it's short-midlength than when it's grown into a giant, curly and ginger semi-afro and as I'm far from gorgeous, that boost helps lol.

Back